• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.27
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, turtletwo said:

@HisFirst :)Welcome back. I have missed you. It is kind of you to be concerned about us and our weather situations. I am glad you shared about the terrible ones you are encountering, so we can pray better. 

Thank you TT? ? Yes, Aus needs prayers ty.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1,214
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, HisFirst said:

Just saying a hello to you all ? have had a little break ? You may or may not be aware, but Down Under is going thru some really tough times weather wise. I see the US too and the U.K.

Hope u are all physically ok?

welcome back

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Equippers said:

welcome back

Thank you Equippers?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

12 hours ago, HisFirst said:

Ty FHG? Atm we have raging floods, bushfires, drought, extreme heat (haven't heard about earthquakes), croc walking the street flushed out by floods, snakes swimming through streets also because of the floods, yes dead fish .... its a very challenging time right now in Australia.

May angels be about, keeping you and your community safe from harm.

ps- yes the weather is "extreme" this season least it seems that way, my daughter is presently evacuated for the sixth time since the forest fires, now because of the rains and mudslides at Montecito CA.  an inch of rain in five minutes on vegetation thin mountains where all the trees burned away are causing havoc, even sinkholes. Many across America are in extreme cold while others like myself are looking at a 77 degree Fahrenheit day with sunshine in February.

Yet over the many decades here in the subtropical  suncoast of Florida US our family have had 12 foot of sea come through a house and have much  of scooped it up into dumpsters,  have been hit by lighting four times once blowing the four corners of my house off into the neighborhood, and once at sea were I was personally lit up and sparkling along with  the catamaran. We have faced down water moccasins on the river grasses and  some substantial gators and a rather huge stray python. Not to mention a few hurricanes. BUT yes it does seem things are extreme this season, and the seasons are coming earlier. Plus there has not even been a early morning frost to kill off the grasses and the bugs this "winter".

I also think the common secular calendar has "drifted" and is now off  by more than a full month and needs adjusting.

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, Neighbor said:

May angels be about, keeping you and your community safe from harm.

ps- yes the weather is "extreme" this season least it seems that way, my daughter is presently evacuated for the sixth time since the forest fires, now because of the rains and mudslides at Montecito CA.  an inch of rain in five minutes on vegetation thin mountains where all the trees burned away are causing havoc, even sinkholes. Many across America are in extreme cold while others like myself are looking at a 77 degree Fahrenheit day with sunshine in February.

Yet over the many decades here in the subtropical  suncoast of Florida US our family have had 12 foot of sea come through a house and have much  of scooped it up into dumpsters,  have been hit by lighting four times once blowing the four corners of my house off into the neighborhood, and once at sea were I was personally lit up and sparkling along with  the catamaran. We have faced down water moccasins on the river grasses and  some substantial gators and a rather huge stray python. Not to mention a few hurricanes. BUT yes it does seem things are extreme this season, and the seasons are coming earlier. Plus there has not even been a early morning frost to kill off the grasses and the bugs this "winter".

I also think the common secular calendar has "drifted" and is now off  by more than a full month and needs adjusting.

Hi Neighbour:) Always interesting hearing about your life experiences!! Sort of reminds me of my dad, lived a very adventurous life without really chasing adventure - it found him! 

I'm  glad God watched over you in those frightening and hard situations? it really puts ones faith to the test. Not easy when everything around you is traumatic and your senses and emotions are being assaulted from every side. 

Hope you are coping ok in tbe heat you are experiencing right now. Keep up the fluids:)

• Thumbs Up 2