• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,078
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

1 hour ago, Tzephanyahu said:

We cannot box the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit) in with scriptures or theology saying "He can only do this or He can't act like that". We can only experience or observe and learn.  

sounds very spiritual but I prefer the advice of God here

2 Tim 3:15-17

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
KJV

I cannot count the times people have indicated the Scriptures aren't enough …. but according to God here and the finish of the NT with the Great Seal upon His Word

Rev 22:18-19

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
KJV

There remains no question at all in the sufficiency of The Scriptures....