Nowhere Job

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

So as I stated in my intro., I had a fellow associate who threaten me with a knife than punch me and slapped me.  After talking to family  I talked to store management and he got fired.

But have come to find out he has found another job that is PT but probably pays better than mine FT job.  I really feel hurt by God, I can’t find a better job yet someone does this evil to me and gets a better job.  Trying to be thankful to God for a job ( it is not the worse but far from good) but pay is not great and well never get back on my feet with this job.  Prayer that God will be merciful to this wicked sinner and grant me a job I like and can live off of, then maybe I might feel like a saint

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  1

Shalom my friend

Sometimes (a lot of times) non-believers and evil people can get better opportunities and better living situations in this world. But, that is the point, it is in THIS world. 

It seems the Father can push someone down the dark road they walk, if they persist in it by devious means. The Father can even harden the heart of such a person, almost like saying "you want it, have it! Here, take more!", to make them fall deeper in their evil desires. Such people store up a fearful encounter on judgment day. 

Success in this world means little. Yahweh knows what you need and want, he isn't stupid. If it seems as though you are struggling, try to assess your situation abstractly and see what he might be wanting you to learn or see. 

Again, success in this world means little and can even be detrimental to the soul. Focus only on your path and don't assume the path of the evil, littered with opportunities, money and advantages, is one that will have a good finish. 

Proverbs 20:24.

Love & Shalom 

Edited by Tzephanyahu
  • Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  533
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,399
  • Content Per Day:  4.99
  • Days Won:  206
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

Being jealous  of someone who has a " better job " than you is not what will help you. Who knows what he was going through to get to the state that he felt he needed to attack someone. Try praying for him( and mean it ) and ask God to lead you where He wants you to be.  I don't understand why you would blame God because someone else is earning more than you when there are lots of people earning a lot less or with no job at all 

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,382
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

Have you thought to pray for the guy that threatened you? If you're harboring bitterness toward him that won't do you any good.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 2

• 3 months later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,271
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  1

Hi Triover,  I too was bullied at my job but not nearly as bad as you.  I was yelled at, called names, it was horrible.  The company I worked for sold but the person who bullied me is seemingly doing well, while I have no job.  The only way I found peace was to forgive my perpetrator and as Tezphanyahu said they may seem to have it all in this world but we have Jesus for eternity.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

Forgive and go forward... don't let bitterness hold you back.   The Bible says....The rain falls on the just and the unjust, but only the just shall praise Him.

• Praise God! 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Rather that comparing his job with your job, i believe that you should be happy with him and pray for him always. Be thankful that you have your job because other people is struggling to find a decent job. Also, different individuals have different stories. Please dont judge him base on what happen. Know his story first before you come to a conclusion. Sometimes assumption with things make it a lot worst. Forgive him and pray for him. Godbless.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  667
  • Content Per Day:  0.38

TRLover

This was a terrible incident and I feel that you are still healing emotionally from it. Your comparing yourself to this other person and feeling that he has gained because of the job he obtained. But, the Lord tells us in his word that God blesses saved and unsaved in His discriminate wisdom.  Continue to pray and speak to God to heal your mind, heart and to focus on his leading. God absolutely loves you and will work out this incident in a way that will actually bless you. (Romans 8:28, "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose." (from my own personal experience, this is so very true!)

Matthew 5:45, "so that you may be sons of your Father who is in Heaven. For He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust". 

Psalm 7:11, "God is a righteous judge, and a God who feels indignation every day" 

• 1 year later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 2/8/2019 at 12:26 PM, TRlover said:

So as I stated in my intro., I had a fellow associate who threaten me with a knife than punch me and slapped me.  After talking to family  I talked to store management and he got fired.

But have come to find out he has found another job that is PT but probably pays better than mine FT job.  I really feel hurt by God, I can’t find a better job yet someone does this evil to me and gets a better job.  Trying to be thankful to God for a job ( it is not the worse but far from good) but pay is not great and well never get back on my feet with this job.  Prayer that God will be merciful to this wicked sinner and grant me a job I like and can live off of, then maybe I might feel like a saint

There is always more progress and positions in employment that can improve pay and prospects.