Not me

Oh taste and see

@Not meA3CC2482-F7ED-415A-9AFE-0B4928AD322A.gif.e8d629666d3c4dc7a977084e41b8693c.gif

AMEN!

I love Psalm 34:8! Thank you so much for yet another great post, Not me, and truly an early morning blessing for me. And we know where we can taste and see that the Lord is good!  

Psalm 119:103 tells us: “How sweet are Your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!” 

In our Father’s Word, we can taste of God’s goodness and see that He is Lord!

0AD41E26-9433-4C1E-93B4-F5134F340864.gif.0da54b4ebb501fdbfe60930679a4befb.gifSelah

Edited by SelahSong
  • Praise God! 3

1 hour ago, SelahSong said:

@Not meA3CC2482-F7ED-415A-9AFE-0B4928AD322A.gif.e8d629666d3c4dc7a977084e41b8693c.gif

AMEN!

I love Psalm 34:8! Thank you so much for yet another great post, Not me, and truly an early morning blessing for me. And we know where we can taste and see that the Lord is good!  

Psalm 119:103 tells us: “How sweet are Your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!” 

In our Father’s Word, we can taste of God’s goodness and see that He is Lord!

0AD41E26-9433-4C1E-93B4-F5134F340864.gif.0da54b4ebb501fdbfe60930679a4befb.gifSelah

Yes, God is good. Another day to grow closer to Him! :)

blessings, 

Much love in Christ, Not me 

• Praise God! 2

1 hour ago, PromisesPromises! said:

What a beautiful scripture for meditation!  Thank you for highlighting it today.  Our present world is full of the deafening roar of unwanted words: false ideas, talking heads, tweets, blogs, fake news, unsocial social media, unholy advertisements, biased teachings, rhetoric meant to corrupt, rhetoric meant to deceive, rhetoric NOT from the Father.  

What a blessing the truth of the Word is!  If only everyone would just "taste and see"!

When the prophet was discouraged because of God's extreme displeasure with His people and His plans to send them into captivity, Jeremiah said to the Lord, "Your words were found, and I ate them, and Your word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart; for I am called by Your name, O LORD God of hosts" (Jeremiah 15:16). 

He not only tasted, but also devoured!  Thanks be to God for His "holy words long preserved for our walk in this world."  We desperately need them.

Your more than welcome PromisesPromises!

It is a sad but true thing that there are so many around that would want to raise their voices  against the knowledge of God.

If we can do as Jeremiah did, getting God’s Word in our innermost being where they can become Spirit and Life in us. Is the one thing that is necessary. Being able to recognize and hear the Words of Life being spoken in our hearts whereby we can grow. 

Scripture says;

Isaiah 30:15 (NKJV)
~~~~~~In quietness and confidence shall be your strength." 

Quietness and confidence to the Words of Life that have become Spirit and truth in us. 

Blessings, 

Edited by Not me
  • This is Worthy 3

NotMe you are a blessing to me.  I truly appreciate the deposit of treasures He's placed in your heart and your willingness to share them, treasures both old and new!   Thankyou for your service soldier!

• Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 2

48 minutes ago, Jostler said:

NotMe you are a blessing to me.  I truly appreciate the deposit of treasures He's placed in your heart and your willingness to share them, treasures both old and new!   Thankyou for your service soldier!

Thank you for the kind words Jostler. Growing in Christ is that which makes for life. 

Blessings,,