Sign in to follow this  
Aish144

Shalom, mi familia. Real talk!

What's good, cuz? As I am an ex-pat living in the Middle East/Levant/Eretz Yisrael, but not in Israel current and proper, I need to decline to give my formal identification through SEO searchable postings, specifically for security reasons for myself, and the mishpocha/families that I Shabbat with.  I cannot make aliyah to the current "Israel", because "Ani ma'amim belemunah shelemah Yeshua ha'Moshiach, Yeshua YHWH ben YHWH Elohim." Though I am a n00b for the sake of this media/contact format, and am a "millenial", I have a really long story/testimony of YHWH Elohim (ABBA, YSHWH, RHK) who has worked, and is still working in my life, and INSIDE my spirit-heart... as one of His Sheep and as a member of His Bride. From Genesis to Revelation, we all know and prophesy in part, and come to the Family Table with a piece of the puzzle, as we transition from the current system of things, into YHWH'S Kingdom of His Dear Son, for His Millenial Reign over His Global DNA and Adopted 12 Tribe Remnant, and that paradgim and Kingdom is soon to physically arrive.

There is NO Gentile gate in Jerusalem in Yeshua's Millenium, or ABBAS New Jerusalem. Though I follow The Torah, as much as I can, and is relevant for me, and New Testament as well, I am not a "torah-terrorist". I am still granted by YHWH'S Covenant Grace, to use His 10 Commandments and Gospel, to see individuals born of His Spirit through repentance from self/sin, and trust in Yeshua, and to be delivered from demonic spirits afflicting the Precious Ones, The Lost Sheep of YHWH of The House of Israel, wherever they are in the globe, and regardless of if they have Abrahams DNA, or not. The Torah is for THE WHOLE WORLD, not for the "Jews", alone. I am one, so I know. Because I carry the DNA of Judah, I cannot be anti-Semetic (Shemetic), because I am not anti-myself, or anti-Yeshua. My lost ancestors persecuted my saved ancestors, and then once my saved ancestors forgot who they were so they became "the church", they persecuted my lost ancestors "the jews". As this happened, they both spread all over the world. That's how I came into existance. This civil war will only totally end when Yeshua comes.

I trust in Yeshua alone as YHWH-in-Flesh, and as my Yeshuati (personal Salvation). The wounds in His Wrists reveal to me Our Elohim's passionate heart for me, and all of us. He alone has granted me repentance from sin, and showed me that I am a part of the Lost Tribe of Yehudim, protected from many things, in the amnesia I am now coming out of, in regards to my historic identity. From run-ins with the Gnostic high level globalist human dark-operators and their demonic Gnostic Nephilim mafia overlords in their "alien" agenda all over the world, to clashes with Gnostic Kabbalistic Pharasees in Yahrushalyim who are getting cozy and trying to convert unsuspecting Christians/Messianic/Hebrew roots folks... and re-enforcing the "Jewish" anti-messiah and this Nephilic NWO coming on the scene... The battle is real, dear ones!!! If we endure and seek Him, we will be overcomers and counted WORTHY to stand in front of Yeshua, The Son of Man, when He comes in the Glory of His Father, and Our Father, YHWH Elohim. NEVER GIVE UP! To YAH be the Glory, greater things He will do, in me and in you.

• Praise God! 2

Welcome to Worthy Aish!

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome to worthy :)

• Thumbs Up 1

boy oh boy was that a beautiful mouthful He gave you to share :)   Welcome :)

• Praise God! 1

You are welcome here, Aish

• Thumbs Up 1

Shalom Aish,

Well, that was a lot of information for your introductory post! :) 

I'm looking forward to reading your posts on here as I see that you have a lot of research to share.  

Love & Shalom