Hi i just joined. I am a late 40's separated male with kids. I am a Christian and i have to thank God for being with me in my separation. It is very hard and alone and lonely for me

• Thumbs Up 2

Welcome! :)  You will not be alone here.  We are here to encourage and build each other up in the faith, and we're glad you came during this difficult adjustment period in your life.  May God bless... 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

Welcome Alonemale!   

Praying for you right now.   

The chat room is a nice place to get to know people and talk.

God Bless You.

• Thumbs Up 2

Welcome, Alonemale:) ...But you know what? You're not really alone because God will never leave you nor forsake you. I pray you'll find fellowship and lots of friends here, too.

fullsizeoutput_19a.jpg.7ded23d14e85a84aef0cb8f285738d99.jpg Be encouraged!

...Selah

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

Welcome to worthy :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Unfortunately your circumstance mirrors the lives of way  too many of us.  Including mine.  Divorce is a hideous thing to have to go through but the western "church" is just as full of its devastation as the world is...maybe even more so.  You're not alone and I wish I could "do over" huge portions of my  life sometimes.  But we can't do that.  Our only option is to let Him put those places under His blood, receive His forgiveness and cleansing and get back to Father's business.  Doesn't seem to  happen overnight for most.  It's a process and a painful one.  But I trust you  will find many to walk with who understand while He mends a shattered heart.

Bless you brother, and welcome.  Glad you're here :)

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

Aloneman, welcome to Worthy, may you find encouragement, friendship, peace and refreshing in your spirit and in your life as you learn to let go, Trust God in your circumstances, He Will bring you through. AS my friend Jostler has posted above, it's all too much of a reality for a number of us who have already experienced what you have gone through. This much I know, "It will be worth it all, when we see Jesus. Life's trials will seem so small, when we see Christ, one look on His dear face, ALL sorrow will erase. Just bravely run the race, till we see Christ." A chorus from my youth, as always, I hope this helps, God bless.

• Praise God! 1

22 hours ago, alonemale said:

Hi i just joined. I am a late 40's separated male with kids. I am a Christian and i have to thank God for being with me in my separation. It is very hard and alone and lonely for me

Shalom brother,

You are not alone. I've been through the same thing and I know just how hard it can be. 

Stay focused of Yahushua (Jesus Christ) and Yahweh at all costs. Do not forget the Word in daily life. It's easy to get distracted with the day-to-day routines and find yourself at the end of it feeling alone and distant from God is such scenarios. I know I did during that tough time. 

Joining this forum was a great idea by you. You are sure to find plenty of company, love and understanding here.

Love & Shalom