Vgubrud

new here

hello everybody. I am new to this site, and I hope that in being here I can learn more about God and follow Him more closely than I have been. I also hope that I get to know all of you better and that we can learn from each other and uplift one another. thank you.

• Thumbs Up 3

Welcome to Worthy, Vgubrud.  

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Vgubrud said:

hello everybody. I am new to this site, and I hope that in being here I can learn more about God and follow Him more closely than I have been. I also hope that I get to know all of you better and that we can learn from each other and uplift one another. thank you.

Welcome to Worthy :)

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, Vgubrud said:

Welcome to Worthy!  :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome to worthy :)

• Thumbs Up 1

217516815_graffiti-creator-poster-welcome-to-worthy-christian-forums(1).jpg.9adbd145d728caea0aba4b7299871967.jpg Vgubrud:36:

WELCOME, Vgubrud!  Nice to meet you! :)

F5C96395-41C6-4BE2-A6EE-DFCB0831EACB.gif.6bf44faaf69907c63e360e0835bdfbbc.gif Selah

• Thumbs Up 1

Shalom sister,

Welcome to the forums. I look forward to reading your posts. There are always many interesting posts on here so I'm sure you will enjoy your time and find it edifying.

Love & Shalom

• Thumbs Up 1

find your place, pull up a stump, take a seat and kick yer shoes off.  Get comfortable.  He is gathering, gathering, gathering and preparing for some big doings here soon :)  Glad you're here to share Him with us and do your part.

Welcome

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

Welcome to WCF Vgubrud, may you be blessed as you join with us in sharing about those things that touch your heart, as we do ours, God bless.

• Thumbs Up 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Lauren Lehman
      Here is a link to my music that I hope will bring peace and healing to people. www.laurenlehman.com or you can listen on Spotify, Itunes, etc.
      Below is a link to my song, "Peace Be Still" from my new album, "Peace Be Still."
      "Peace Be Still, and know that He is God... Come on into His place to seek His face, Peace, Peace, Be Still."
      Peace Be Still - on Youtube

• By Happy Felix
      Hi all,
      It is my honor to have become one of your newest members. I decided to join two large Christian forums to find and offer inspiration from/to other Christians. Entering heavy disputes is not my strongest point, I prefer to seek the unity among Christians. On the day of my birth I was baptized in a Roman Catholic church. In one forum I saw Catholicism mentioned as a “sect”, but I hope for a more open-minded attitude here. In my daily life I get along extremely well with Christians of quite different denominations.
      Among things important for me as a Christian are: the continuous search for inspiration, both from within and from without; room for the mystery that, for me as a human being, is associated with Godly matters; and, as I said, the unity among Christians. I am worried about the negative approach to Christianity nowadays, and happy if I feel the presence of God. I worship Jesus Christ and think a lot of His suffering for us. For me, prayer is very important, as is meditation. If I make it empty in myself, the Spirit typically fills it. That is how I like to see it.
      The remainder of today I am bound to find little time for answering your reactions, but I sort of count on there being a tomorrow. In God I trust.
    • By Omegaman 3.0
      Daily Reading 30 If you prefer, you can look up the following verses in your own Bible, of by whatever means and in whatever version you choose. Luke 22:1-38 Genesis 39 Psalm 30 Audio 7:58 Audio 3:08 Audio 1:32 The above addresses are linked to Bible Gateway. That is an easy way to read (or listen to) the Bible verses, and choose your version.  Personally, I prefer written, that way I can go at my own pace, on think about it, before moving on. Nothing wrong with doing either or both. The Bible says faith comes by hearing. See the picture below to get an idea of what to expect if you follow the above links.

Note: The audio will not play the exact verses, it will play the whole chapters, in which the verses exist.
      Thank you Lord for making the your word so accessible for us in these times. Amen

• By ArtsieSteph
      Hello!  Just wanted to say thank you for making this forum open to me!  It’s nice to be talking to other believers and challenged as well.
    • By DoodleBug
      Hi. I just signed up for the forums, and I'm looking forward to meeting new friends. I hope everyone has a great day.
      Question: do the required posts needed to verify I'm not a spammer have to be new posts, or do replies count? (Sorry, if this is a stupid question.)