turtletwo

Proverbs-To Learn From

:) For those who love the butterflies God created  

1213887199_butterflyanimatedfornyanimalthread.gif.18c7a2c8eba3f5dd96f622210bb0050c.gif

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

1498068589_HETHATWINNETHSOULSISWISE.jpg.cf98461b7881b152fee7eb76f6f57edb.jpg

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

DO NOT BOAST ABOUT TOMORROW.jpg

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

1 hour ago, In Him said:

Thanks for this...Snoopy makes me smile.

@In Him You are very welcome. Glad to hear it. :emot-heartbeat:My mom loves Snoopy (and all the Peanuts characters.) Me too.:) I think I inherited it from her. LOL

• Thumbs Up 1

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 7:18 AM, turtletwo said:

A THOUGHT ON PROVERBS

I find the metaphorical 'woman' to describe Wisdom interesting. Solomon personified Wisdom as "she" and "her." He likened wisdom to a feminine presence that existed from creation, a mysterious "woman" who possesses the qualities of care, concern, love and benevolence. 

The Call of Wisdom

1254738769_PROVERBS120.jpg.f7638ebc702a355a55ea8655163bd8fc.jpg

For true Jerusalem is above ,   MOTHER TO ALL WHO ARE OF CHRIST .     THROW THOSE HANDS UP SISTER .  THROW THEM UP ,  and PRAISE THE LORD .

• Praise God! 1

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 3:26 PM, Frances said:

Prov.3 Verses 5 to 6. [5] Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. [6] In all thy ways acknowledge him, and

he shall direct thy paths.  

apples.jpg.f8b80286d50c82bbac6358acb74289a4.jpg

Lean not unto thine own understanding , cease to be rich .    

Cease seeking the riches of this world and SEEK YE OUR TREASURE WHICH IS CHRIST .   

• Praise God! 1

And now a proverb to many churches and the world .

Cease , my son , to hear the instruction that causes you to ERR  from the words of KNOWLEDGE .

Cease the tabernacles of rick warren , his Daniel plan  and this new evangelism .    And SEEK ye the LORD WHILE HE may be found .

And now a proverb to the lgbt and those who support it  or any sin . Whose claim is they are born this way .

Foolishness is bound In the heart of a child , but the rod of CORRECTION shall drive it far from him .

Train up a child IN THE WAY HE SHOULD GO , and when he is old he will not DEPART from it .

THEY HAVE STOLEN the ROD of CORRECTION from the church .   BUT ITS HIGH TIME WE PUT IN BACK IN PLACE .  CORRECT , CORRECT and CORRECT while their is still time .