IGNORED

Books that feed me

1 hour ago, HamoNinja said:

@Melinda12 I encourage you continue to find whatever encouragement you can find through other peoples life stories or testimonies... I too have started a habit to read what other believers have to say through their books/ life stories in conjunction with the Bible... I have to admit I've not read any of Corrie Ten Boom's books, but I am familiar of her life and the testimony she is a true inspiration as you say to all believers...

Some books I would like to recommend to encourage you further in your journey with our Father are...

The Final Quest by Rick Joyner

The Divine Revelation of Hell by Mary. K. Baxter

The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman

Have a Little Faith by Mitch Albom

The Pilgrims Progress by John Bunyan

The Power of Right Believing by Joseph Prince

May Jesus be your continual source and inspiration forever more...

Hi

Thanks so much! For going to the trouble of listing these. I have already read several of these books and have run samples off on kindle of those i have not. Reading, prayer and worship are my ways of deepening my relationship with Jesus. I can see you thimk similarly. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,247
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

Books that feed me

indexkjbk.jpg.b889632da26c32ec041f0d7d8f321064.jpg

My all time Favorite..      {E Bay pre owned 'cheap'  $3.99 free shipping (some like new)}

quote;

"For nearly eighty years, countless millions of Christians the world over have trusted the spiritual companionship of Oswald Chambers s classic daily devotional, My Utmost for His Highest. These brief scripture-based readings by turns comforting and challenging will draw you into God s presence and form you as a disciple of the Risen Lord. You ll treasure their insight, still fresh and vital. And you ll discover what it means to offer God your very best for His greatest purpose to truly offer Him your utmost for His highest. This edition includes Chambers s complete original text, along with helpful subject and scripture indexes."
Really Neat, much wisdom, eye opening.