Feeling Sick

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Now due to medical problems I seldom feel healthy; but not talking about physically but much worse Spiritually.

It seems all I see in my life is God’s justice.  I need the Father many mercy thru Christ.  Right  now terrify of every little thing, most of all find myself terrify of God just waiting for more justice from Him.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  1

Shalom TRlover

I'm sorry to hear you are going through some issues at the moment. May Yahweh bring you a peace soon. 

Considering what you said, may I ask you a question? And please forgive me if this comes across strong - I mean no unkindness. 

Do you find yourself judging others? Do you find yourself frustrated at others actions and responses? Do you harshly judge yourself often? 

Sometimes we can judge others or ourselves and, if we get in the habit of doing so,  we can in turn feel or see God's justice in our life - instead of mercy and grace. "as you judge, so you will be judged". 

But far from doom and gloom, praise Yahweh for disciplining us now - seeking to reconcile us today rather than keep us ignorant for judgement day!

Forgive me if that is not the case. I don't know you so I might be completely wrong! I'm just going by your message and the fact that I have faced that scenario in my own life. 

Love & Shalom 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

18 hours ago, TRlover said:

Now due to medical problems I seldom feel healthy; but not talking about physically but much worse Spiritually.

It seems all I see in my life is God’s justice.  I need the Father many mercy thru Christ.  Right  now terrify of every little thing, most of all find myself terrify of God just waiting for more justice from Him.

Matthew 5:44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

On 2/11/2019 at 12:30 AM, TRlover said:

Sometimes when people are unwell they might feel the way you do.   But please remember the Lord's grace and mercy to you....He does love you, even in your suffering, remember God's love for yourself.   You should read the Psalms.....many verses are of great comfort to the suffering.   Hopefully you can get your mind on God's love to you, rather than His judgment.   After all, Jesus paid the price for your sins so you won't face judgment.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,272
  • Content Per Day:  1.73
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/11/2019 at 8:30 AM, TRlover said:

find myself terrify of God just waiting for more justice from Him.

The one thing none of us want is God's justice.

The one thing we all need is God's mercy and grace.

Justice would lead us to hell as that is what we deserve.

Mercy and grace leads us to a relationship with God and the promised hope of a place in heaven.

Count your blessings and thank and praise God for them.