plavious

Help us

Thank you for all your prayers and support all these while. We got to a safer place mostly inhabited by refugees from Nigeria and central Africa Republic.  Thank you once again.

I have very pertinent request once again to make. Keep praying for us. While praying, it God touches your heart, help us. We need to eat, we need shelter, we need proper health care. Please I know what it means writing to the unknown, I know what it takes to offer assistance to someone you don'the know or have never met. You sure have you respective embassy in Cameroon. Help us through them if you have doubt about us. We may write, talk and pray but we, juat like many others are dying. Everything I have given before is me, including my names, picture on profile and I also have academic documents from elementary school to master carrying the same information which are and can be verified.

Please my brothers/sisters, I write with tears. I know you prayers have done alot to Ndi and Rainatou who help in transporting us here, we cannot thank you enough. From where it came from, God will replenish it. Apart from food, shelter and health need, I also have to start any lucrative business that can help us to survive.

Please help us to start again, we you don't, we will probably die of starvation and or mosquito bites. Bless us and pray for us to use whatevery resources in a way that will give glory to God.

Thank you

Muh Plavious Kienyui 

• Praying for You! 2

Praying for God to provide your daily bread and shelter and for all your and your family needs.  Praying for your health as well.  Praise the Lord you are in a safe place.  

Plavious just so you know they don't allow people to ask for money on this site.   I have heard of people who use a site called "Go Fund Me " but I don't know much about it.  

• Thumbs Up 1

Thank you for the advice @Francess, someone also advice me to try go fund me but it work with PayPal which is not active in Cameroon. 

Sorry to all who read. Will it be good if I take down the message? Was just so desperate. 

Edited by plavious
  • Praise God! 1

Plavious maybe you would be a special circumstance.  I really don't know.  I am so glad you are in a safe place.   Praying that you get some food. 

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Frances said:

Plavious maybe you would be a special circumstance.  I really don't know.  I am so glad you are in a safe place.   Praying that you get some food. 

Am very fine today. I could stay the whole day without hearing gun shot. Royce, my son is also fine. He responded positively to all your prayers. 

Edited by plavious
  • Praise God! 1

Continuing to pray daily for you! May our great and awesome God continue to provide for your family!

• Thumbs Up 3

Praying

• Thumbs Up 2

Praying