• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  517
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  1,289
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1989

In a generation where majority exalts vice; freely accommodates worldliness, resents preaching that requires a transformation in the image of Christ but cherishes make-me-feel-good motivational messages, only those who are intentional, earnest, aggressive, constant and tireless in their pursuit of practical holiness will stand. Holiness is an imperative for the 21st century church if its light will shine in the midst of the present spiritual darkness. Any one wants to please the Lord and cherishes the thought of being with Him must take the need for holiness seriously. By the way, the Bible is categorical about it. Without holiness no one (Christian, pastor, bishop, apostle, prophet, etc.) shall see God. There are no two ways about it.

Prayers.

Father, thank you that through Christ, I am made holy. As a result, as your grace empowers me, I am determined to pursue and manifest Christ’s holiness in me wherever I am.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

• Thumbs Up 2