• Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

8 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Amen.

For the love that comes from GOD fulfills the entire law and the prophets .

Let us examine who is a hater .    Is it the man that sees one in error and hugs them and says all is well and allows sin upon Him .

Or is it the one who sees his brother , his neighbor in error and in any wise , any way they rebuke him and don't allow him to continue in sin .

Well lets just examine this .

For it is said by JOHN that if any man hates his brother , he is a murderer and their is no eternal life IN HIM .

So we better not be a hater .

And now a word FROM OUR LORD .

You shall NOT HATE your neighbor in your HEART ,  you shall in any way REBUKE HIM and NOT ALLOW sin upon HIM .

KADOW .     Rick warren and those emergent and most folks ARE HATERS and GUILTY of murder and have NO eternal life in them .

For if they had the SPIRIT they would have the righteousness of the law fulfilled in their hearts BY the LOVE OF GOD and would be warning

JUST as CHRIST DID , just a the apotels did , who said , LET ALL who name the name of Christ DEPART from INQUITY .

Folks if we can sit and no warn those in error , OR not warn out against the false mega leaders ,  WE DONT KNOW GOD , we Don't know LOVE

and all their blood will be ON US .

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,298
  • Content Per Day:  1.73
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Very clear -  FLEE the false prophets and the false teachers and the false gospels they deceive people with to the destruction of their own souls and many others.

What have I said that implies that I attend a church with a false porophet in charge of it?

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  517
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  1,289
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Birthday:  08/10/1989

Beloved, it doesn't matter what church we belong to but so long as it Jesus we serve, if by grace we have been save, it our duty to walk the way of christ. Christ life is a prototype that we all have to emulate. Christ is everywhere and it's not christ like to judge or be judge by our fellow brothers. It's normal we can fromeet ones writeup predict his or her faith but we need a convincing approach to correct errors and lead a soul to christ. Am sure @George and other created this group do the gospel can reach where he cannot go. You are in the state and am In Africa, Cameroon. We do not know who is here. The devil can infiltrate us and set confusion among and to continue arguing just to disrupt the spread of the gospel. I for one do not have a mother church. I lean on this forum for guidance and please let shine the light of God and promote the spread of the gospel that we have been doing.

Edited by plavious

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  769
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

One famous church in Nigeria offered me USD 300 for miracle water (TB Joshua church), which was impossible for me to pay.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Birthday:  04/20/1980

No idea what miracle water is you are talking about.

---

The Bible speaks of "water of life", but this one should always be given out for free.

Rev 22:17 "The Spirit and the Bride say, “Come.” And let the one who hears say, “Come.” And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who desires take the water of life without price."

---

Now we've heard stories about a church covering money for prophetic ministries, let me add a story from someone who went to the assembly I go to - just for the sake of money.

I saw him first when he came there for the first time. He had no hesitation to state frankly that he is in need of money - as soon as possible. I asked him, if he wanted to join service on Sunday, he said no.

Yesterday I saw him again - at church. He brought his account statement along and sat there with the pastor who tried to be polite while his discussion partner was wielding his statement.

The wife of a pastor tells me that this happens quite often...

This is horrible, I think. It's a feeling of entitlement which might lead them to come to churches they never went to before just to get the money.

Best regards,

Thomas

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

On 2/11/2019 at 2:59 PM, plavious said:

Are you for or against commercializing water,oil, handkerchief, prophetic ministries etc. The only church I found here is just what am talking about. I tried to look for a bible believing church here but could only find such a church. The church the emphasize more on prophesy, healing, miracle money, miracle job, easy life etc. I have a different doctrine.

MUH PLAVIOUS 

Not knowing much more about the church then what you have said. I think it sounds like they are scamming the poor, the sick and anyone else in need of help.  You don't have to buy God's healing or your salvation. My advice would be if this is your only church choice. It maybe better for you to have your church at home. Even if it is just you and your own family.  Maybe find another Believer who will join you at your home or their home.  Jesus says " For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

Edited by LadyKay
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  517
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  1,289
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Birthday:  08/10/1989

32 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Not knowing much more about the church then what you have said. I think it sounds like they are scamming the poor, the sick and anyone else in need of help.  You don't have to buy God's healing or your salvation. My advice would be if this is your only church choice. It maybe better for you to have your church at home. Even if it is just you and your own family.  Maybe find another Believer who will join you at your home or their home.  Jesus says " For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

Thank you so much. We already started a group with some individuals that are willing to study the bible and who doesn't believe in instant miracles, signs and wonders but believe in the transforming power of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ. 

• Loved it! 1