Mozart's Starling

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,644
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

Asa far as Methodist go... I personally found them just a bit further along the downhill slide than other denominations

founded on human traditions.

Until we reboot to Holy Spirit led Christianity, it will only get worse.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, backontrack said:

If they vote yes then this is a false church

Remember this everyone God Loves the LBGQ community but does not Love what they do we all have sinned and come short so do not think for one minute God would not forgive them as he does everyone else. Please pray for them won't you!

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

On 2/11/2019 at 3:22 PM, Mozart's Starling said:

https://www.register-herald.com/news/united-methodists-face-vote-on-lgbtq-issues-will-it-rip/article_f681bef8-29c6-5fa7-ab61-594262be9efe.html    - "You shall not lie with a male as with woman; it is an abomination." Chapter 18 verse 22. "If a man lies with a male as with woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."                                                                                                                                    Obviously I am not supporting the killing of anyone, that quote is to show God's feelings on the matter because some seem to think that the Bible is not clear on homesexuality. The article mentions that they are voting to make it possible for gay marriages to be church sanctioned or for gay pastors to preach.

Being a United Methodist in an extremely liberal church conference, I am pleased at the results of the meeting. I just hope my church doesn't decide to split with the United Methodist Church. Thankfully, we have a pastor who is against a split.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,537
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

The book of resolutions of the United Methodist Church 

http://www.umc.org/what-we-believe/opposition-to-israeli-settlements-in-palestinian-land

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Does anyone know the outcome of the vote and if it was approved or not?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  267
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  10/27/1990

They voted against gay clergymen/unrepented members who insist on living in sin, but it seems it is causing a split which will give rise to a false church. Any unrepented sin will earn God's disfavor, whether it be drunkness, adultery, or homosexuality etc. We all have things we need to work on but what separates us from others is we recognize sin for what it is and through the power of the Holy Spirit erradicate as much of it as possible. If you just say "I am gay and that will never change, you cannot be a Christian. I wonder what the new sect will be called?                                                            EDIT:For some reason my formatting is all messed up my apologies.

Edited by Mozart's Starling
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

It's getting harder and harder to find a church--ANY church--that will preach the unadulterated gospel. I lay that squarely at the feet of corrupt denominations and heretic "pastors."

I think when death arrives it's going to catch a heartbreaking number of people dumbstruck, flatfooted, and hellbound.

Edited by John Robinson
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

1 minute ago, John Robinson said:

It's getting harder and harder to find a church--ANY church--that will preach the unadulterated gospel. I lay that squarely at the feet of corrupt denominations and heretic "pastors."

I think when death arrives it's going to catch a heartbreaking number of people dumbstruck, flatfooted, and hellbound.

Amen.    Where do all these referred to by Jesus in Scripture go on Judgment day ? >>

22 Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

46 minutes ago, Mozart's Starling said:

They voted against gay clergymen/unrepented members who insist on living in sin, but it seems it is causing a split which will give rise to a false church. Any unrepented sin will earn God's disfavor, whether it be drunkness, adultery, or homosexuality etc. We all have things we need to work on but what separates us from others is we recognize sin for what it is and through the power of the Holy Spirit erradicate as much of it as possible. If you just say "I am gay and that will never change, you cannot be a Christian. I wonder what the new sect will be called?                                                            EDIT:For some reason my formatting is all messed up my apologies.

Oh dearest starling the new sect already has a name .    its called the world fraternity .    And its sold under the all inclusive lie .

This false church you speak of ,   OH its HERE,  in fact the Spirit behind it ,   its been here for a long time .   Even now is it already in the world , the spirit of anti Christ has been at work.

And now , near the end its hitting a massive climax .  its all inclusive umbrella do many rest under its shade and are only getting worse .

It lies to them ,  it tells them things ever so subtile .   its highly clever and has more wisdom than even danile , its world wise and is master of human wisdom .

To them it simply is the light , to them it simply is love ,  but to us IT IS the spirit behind the beast .   

And it lies and has been doing so on earth since even at the tree in the garden .     It was created perfect , TILL the day inquity was found in it .  to them its the light

but to us , IT IS darkness portraying itself as an angel of light .   And it has many legs and many webs and will gather all under it with one common goal of unity for world peace .

It has been with us through all ages and now in the final hour climatic battle is drawing all its sons and daughters , to unite under its all inclusive shade .

To the secular it is sold as PC , to the lost christains it is sold as love ,tolerance , freedom , interfaith , bridge builders , finding common ground which has led to unity

with it and ever more will it increase .  Till all not in the lambs book, all religions , secular will find common ground in the mindset of unity for peace .

THEN under the largest ecumincal gathering will they all lay prostrate and take its solution that even now is deceiving .  They will take

the solution of the one upon whom they have been prepared by the false ones .  UNTO THE BEAST and His system is fully ready for the dragon to hand him all power

all authority over a one world peoples .    To a jew it becomes as a jew to win them to unity , to a lukewarm christain it becomes as one to win them to unity

it works through all faiths , to all false relgoins too .    Its prophet leads them all and many will gather under its shade and it points to and cuases the world to worship

the beast and take its mark ,  ITS SOLUTION for world peace and safety .  a system , a mark which if no man has , he will not be able to buy or sell .

REMEMBER THAT .      For the delusion has began and gets only worse .    BUT FEAR NOTHING man can do ,   those who have the LORD , whether we live or die

no matter what we suffer, WE GONNA SING and WE GOT ALL HOPE .  TO LIVE IS CHRIST TO DIE IS GAIN . NEVER FORGET THAT and let us all learn Christ more and more .

• Praise God! 3

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,537
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

17 hours ago, John Robinson said:

That's so odd, I never have trouble at all. I  was just very recently led from one excellent local body  were I have been a member for over 20 years  and an employee for 14 onto another by the Holy Spirit.  I wrote of my own appreciation of the elders of the local body  I had so long been part of and said I have been led to move along. May God continue to bless them as they are a blessing to so many. 

Can hardly wait to see what adventure I am in for, as I am now a new member at this other local body of Christ Jesus.

Praise God!