IGNORED

Is this a prophetic sign appeared at a church ???

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,899
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

On 11 February 2019, a church in Huilelot village, Kupang province of east Indonesia held an annual meeting which would be followed with lunch together, when suddenly the women in charge of cooking lunch came from the kitchen, bringing with them a chicken heart which was supposed to be cooked, the strange thing was that the heart had strange writing on it.

They asked the cooking team whether they have put the heart somewhere that can cause the numbers and alphabets to be printed there, they said it had been like that since it was chopped. And its impossible to be contaminated by news paper or plastic wrap, no way a meat can be printed like that. Nobody sell chicken heart wrapped in plastic or paper in the supermarket either. They bought two chickens alive for lunch, another one's heart didnt have this strange mark. Some people at church refused to eat the chicken, they fear it.

It was written 10D5E01 and (z0z0 ?) below it.

https://news.detik.com/berita/d-4424562/geger-hati-ayam-bertuliskan-deretan-huruf-angka-di-gereja-kupang

Is this some kind of prophetic message on the heart ? What is the meaning of this ?

https://news.detik.com/foto-news/d-4426338/melihat-lebih-dekat-hati-ayam-bertuliskan-angka-yang-bikin-geger/6#share_top

Until today the heart is still kept in freezer, some pastors will hv a meeting to decide about this. They encourage authorities to examine this heart.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,416
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Nah it is just the chicken  processor's ID and the expiration date info.

Take heart, it could have been consumed without concern, long as It had not been left out at room temperature for long.

8 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

No factory can print expiry date and processor's ID on the meat, especially on the chicken heart. Not in this nation not even in the world.

Edited by R. Hartono

7 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

What do you mean Jesus Lord of our shame ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,416
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

18 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

What do you mean Jesus Lord of our shame ?

Hi, It is the lyric of a worship by Fernando Ortega. Perhaps simply seeking out and playing online two Christian Song videos will best explain: See "Sing to Jesus" and "Shame". I find both to be  a deeply moving reminder for me of the awesome sacrifice made by my creator to  gather me  into His flock as one given Him by the Father, despite my shame. Jesus  took it all on Him at the cross at Calvary that I may be  washed white as snow and seen as pure in the sight of God the Father, despite my shame.

Back to that chicken heart, if it leads to a great revival, 1907 Korea like, please share. Thanks.  As for me I will stay with the sign of Jonah given by Jesus the Christ as being most sufficient a proof of things that were, are, and will come. He said it is enough, I believe it is.