LadyKay

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

I am just wondering about something. Can sudden sickness or accidents be caused by demonic attack?  There are several people in my church including my own family who have family members who have been struck with illnesses and accidents. I am wondering if they could somehow be attacks by the devil to cause Godly people to fall and turn away from God? I can feel the  presence of the Spirit in my church every Sunday. Great things happen. So it makes me wonder if this is making the devil angry, and he is trying to bring us down with these attacks? Will God step in and stop these attacks?  Any thoughts you have about this are welcome. Thank You and God Bless. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

Shalom LadyKay,

Strange. So, it surely is one of the below:

1. Attack of the enemy (including possibility of undercover agents within the congregation cursing)

2. Outbreak permitted by God (due to acting against His will or Word)

3. Natural phenomenon (viral outbreaks and careless actions)

It could be one of the above or a mixture of the above.

Concerning the enemy's attack - Having worked for a ministry in the past that was focused on spiritual warfare, I have seen how the enemy can attack when he has a foothold given to him by an ignorant brother or sister.  Fake congregants integrating to curse a happy church is not out of the question either. Yet, such things should be nothing to be afraid of if we are walking right with the Father.  Indeed, even if you make the devil angry, you'll be fully protected - unless someone is giving evil spirits the right to enter (an idol, a hidden sin, blasphemous actions).

Concerning God's permission - As for the the Father causing such things, yes, it is very possible. Let's not forget the many lessons from the Bible. Consider the failure in the battle of Ai in the book of Joshua as just one example. God's discipline is not to be forgotten about or doubted. Is everything okay in the fellowship? Are the leaders upright people as far as you can tell? (rhetorical, please don't share that).

Either way, there is positive news! The response can be the same in all situations. Follow His word and His good and perfect will in all our ways. For, if you do, then:

1. Any enemy attack will fail

2. The Father will bring healing and restoration

3. No harm will come to you, even though scientifically and logically it should.

Of course, such advice will not help the church as a whole, unless it comes to everyone from person with authority there. But for now, until the cause is revealed, you and your family stay safe and ensure your part is in order, which I'm sure it is.

It would be a wise move to pray to the Father to reveal the cause to whoever he chooses at the fellowship who can instigate the turnaround. Maybe even with fasting.

May Yahweh give your church leaders wisdom, discernment and strength.
Love & Shalom

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,934
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

Job was trialed with God's consent to see if he would be loyal.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Satan is not always the cause of illness. Satan can not do anything without God's approval. Sometimes God is the cause of illness for His perfect purpose. Sometimes humanity's fall into sin is the cause of illness. This world is under the sovereign control of God not Satan. Look at Romans 8:28 for God's plan for our lives.