• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  33

John 14:23

Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

• This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

1 Cor 4:9-13

For it seems to me that God has made an exhibit of us apostles, exposing us to view last [of all, like men in a triumphal procession who are] sentenced to death [and displayed at the end of the line]. For we have become a spectacle to the world [a show in the world’s amphitheater] with both men and angels [as spectators].

10 We are [looked upon as] fools on account of Christ and for His sake, but you are [supposedly] so amazingly wise and prudent in Christ! We are weak, but you are [so very] strong! You are highly esteemed, but we are in disrepute and contempt!

11 To this hour we have gone both hungry and thirsty; we [[a]habitually] wear but one undergarment [and shiver in the cold]; we are roughly knocked about and wander around homeless.

12 And we still toil unto weariness [for our living], working hard with our own hands. When men revile us [[b]wound us with an accursed sting], we bless them. When we are persecuted, we take it patiently and endure it.

13 When we are slandered and defamed, we [try to] answer softly and bring comfort. We have been made and are now the rubbish and filth of the world [the offscouring of all things, the scum of the earth].

• Praise God! 2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Hebrews 12:2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

• Loved it! 2

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  334
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

Psa 12:6  The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Psa 12:7  Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.

• Praise God! 2

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

I really need these right about now.

Isaiah 26:3 3Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

John 14:27 27Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Numbers 6:24-26 24The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: 25The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: 26The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And a few more, these are good too. 

Hebrews 12:14 14Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the LORD:

Colossians 3:15 15And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

John 16:33 33These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Psalm 34:14 14Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.

Ephesians 4:3 3Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

1 Peter 3:11 11Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.

Amen. :amen:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,408
  • Content Per Day:  1.42

Genesis 1:1 In the begining God Created the heavens and the earth. 

Joshua 1:9  Have I not commanded you: be strong and courageus? Do not be afread or discouraged, for the Lord God is with you wherever you go. 

Psalm 27:1,4,5,6,9,10,13, 14.   1. The Lord is the light and my salvation-whom shall I fear?  4. I have asked one thing from the Lord; it is what I desire: to dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, gazing on the beauty of the Lord and seeking (Him) in His temple.  5. For He will conceal me in His shelter in the day of adversity; He will hide me under the cover of His tint; He will set me high on a rock.  6. Then my head willl be high above my enemies around me; I will offer sacrifices in His tent with shouts of joy. I will sing and make music to the Lord.   9. Do not hide Your face from me; do not turn Your servant away in anger. you have been my helper; do not leave me or abandon me, God of my salvation.  10. Even if my father and mother abandon me, the Lord cares for me.   13. I am certian that I will see the Lord's goodness in the land of the living.  14. Wait for the Lord; be strong and be couragous. Wait for the Lord. 

Psalm 33:22  Let your unfailing love surround us, Lord, for our hope is in you alone. 

Psalm 34:4 I prayed the Lord and He freed me from all my fears.  

Matthew 24:14 And the Good News about the Kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, so that all nations will hear it; And then the end will come. 

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son so that all who believe in him will not perish but have eternal life.  

Romans 8:18 Yet what we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory He will reveal to us later. 

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, we all fall short of God's glorius standard. 

Philipians 4:13 For I can do all things through christ who gives me strength. 

• Praise God! 2

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  33

Isaiah 41:10

“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”

• Loved it! 2
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

Mark 11:23-24 (NIV)
23  "I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him.
24  Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,058
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Days Won:  5

'For this cause  (see 2:11-22)
.. I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
.... Of Whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
That He would grant you,
.. according to the riches of His glory, 
.... to be strengthened with might 
...... by His Spirit 
........ in the inner man;
That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith;
.. that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
.... May be able to comprehend with all saints 
...... what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
And to know the love of Christ, 
.. which passeth knowledge, 
.... that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.'

(Ephesians 3:14-19)  

Praise God!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  1

@angels4uThat was a very good synopsis. I always wondered what it was about Cain God rejected. Things to ponder. Personally I think it wasn’t his sacrifice or offering per se, it was him. Thank you for the outline. 

• This is Worthy 1