IGNORED

I wished there was someone like me that understood me and felt what I was going through

Figure of eighty

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,558
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, backontrack said:

Ok I read all, lets look at some people who really could complain about their life. Johnny Eirckson Tada paralyzed from the neck down as a teenager can you even imagine the grief but yet she was an over comer and just look at her life now. Or how about Bobby Schuller from Australia no arms or legs he to could of let that get him down or all the people who were born with all kinds of disabilities it could be so much worse. Take me for instance I got saved when I was 23 never in a million years could I imagine that not until I was 32 I would find my best friend she was 18. I was ready to through in the towel I waited so long and it was the weirdest way I meant her. Her steering wheel was stuck and I helped get it free at that very moment I knew this girl was for me and God set the hole thing up. When I got saved all my friends of 2 left me I was a shy person high school educated poor as a church mouse as she was. Now 32 years later still in Love 3 kids 4 grand kids 5 businesses later I look back and say WOW God is so good. Backslid several times asked forgiveness and here I am writing to you my friend do not give up stop trying to find the right one as I did and God will set it up. 

That's a nice story. I can only hope the same happens for me. I just don't see it getting better, not just in that aspect but other aspects as well.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,558
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Dove said:

Don't let doubt undermine you.  One of the first steps of accomplishing anything is believing that the task can be completed.

Guess I need more faith in myself. 

Really want to go to a Christian counselor bc I feel they could probably help me.