• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,680
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

Question.

After the daily sacrifice is abolished in Daniel 11:31,it is written that those who have understanding are cleaned and purified untill the time of the end.

https://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/11-35.htm

The question is this.

If the daily sacrifice were abolished prior to Christs death as some claim,then what offering  do they have for thier sin and how are they made clean and purified according to the word of God?

How can they be cleansed simply by believing to understand something if its not Christ they believe?

According to daniel there we be about three and a half years after the daily sacrifice is taken away till the abomination that causes desolation to be placed.So the Israelis who understand are made clean from that time till the end.

https://biblehub.com/daniel/12-7.htm

According to this it is a time,times and a half.Again,three and a half years. Many are refined and purified during this three and a half years according to the prophecy.

https://biblehub.com/daniel/12-10.htm

So ,if this took place before the death of Christ,then how were they cleansed and what sacrifice was made for thier sin?

I was expecting one of the students of the pharissees on this board would know the answer.

According to the understanding and wisdom of the pharisees handed down to the pharisee Josephus,a man named Antiochus in 168 bc invaded jerusalem ,abolished the daily sacrifice and killed a pig.If this is true and thier interpretation correct then they would have to the wise people who are clean in the following verse.

Do those on this board who believe this doctrin handed down to us by the pharisees,through the pharisee Josephus ,

Do you also agree the pharisees are the wise ,clean people who have understanding in Daniel 12:10?

And how were the pharisees made clean?

What sacrifice did they make for thier sins that made them pure?

Those of us who understand the daily sacrifice and the abomination that causes desolation have not taken place also understand how the people in daniel 11:35 are cleansed and purified and what sacrifice was offered for thier sins in order for them to be made white.That sacrifice was made on the cross and they are washed clean by the blood of the Lamb.

There is no other sacrifice or offering anyone can make to cause them to be made clean.

https://biblehub.com/hebrews/10-4.htm

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/13/2019 at 5:00 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

Question.

After the daily sacrifice is abolished in Daniel 11:31,it is written that those who have understanding are cleaned and purified untill the time of the end.

The question is this.

If the daily sacrifice were abolished prior to Christs death as some claim,then what offering  do they have for thier sin and how are they made clean and purified according to the word of God?

How can they be cleansed simply by believing to understand something if its not Christ they believe?

The daily sacrifice mentioned in Dan. 11:31 was about Antiochus, he had the High Priest Onias III killed and replaced him with a Jew named Jason who bribed Antiochus, who killed Jason's brother, Onias III, this he became a TYPE of the False Prophet just like Antiochus was a TYPE of Anti-Christ. The Maccabean Revolt ensued and they are the ones that saved the day, not the Pharisees. 

During the End Times we will get an exact replica of this even, the False Prophet being a "Beast" means he will BEAST over Religion whilst the Anti-Christ BEASTS over the Governments, just like Jason who tried to Hellenize the Jews and Antiochus who ruled the Governments of Judea. The Religious order of the day is pretty clear, all men will be made to Worship the Beast as God or die. 

We have the EXACT LIKENESS of this duo in Antiochus and Jason {High Priest}. Jason bribed Antiochus to gain the office of High Priest, thereby Antiochus had Jason's High Priest brother Onias III killed and appointed Jason, whose real name was Yeshua {you can't make this up}. Jason then tried to Hellenize the Jews and the Maccabean Revolt was the result. 

Daniel never mentioned Jason nor the coming False Prophet, and I was wondering why he was not given this future event, but John was given the False Prophet, that was strange to me, then it came to me, if Daniel had of been given a Prophecy about a coming False Prophet High Priest, then every other High Priest down through the years might have died at the hands of the Jews who were looking for a treasonous High Priest to come, if you catch my drift, so IMHO, this is why Daniel was never given the Prophecy of the coming High Priest who is going to be a traitor. Of course the Jews did not believe John was of God anyway, because he ran with Jesus. 

So I think the reason we get the whole Daniel 11 Syrian Wars in such detail, is so we can see that Antiochus is a TYPE of Anti-Christ, and in the book of the Maccabeans we can read about Jason, or we can read about him in the History books like I did. I think Jason and Antiochus are the exact TYPES of the coming Anti-Christ and False Prophet. Ones a Gentile Ruler/King, the Other is going to be a Jewish High Priest/False Prophet. 

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The daily sacrifice mentioned in Dan. 11:31 was about Antiochus, he had the High Priest Onias III killed and replaced him with a Jew named Jason who bribed Antiochus, who killed Jason's brother, Onias III, this he became a TYPE of the False Prophet just like Antiochus was a TYPE of Anti-Christ. The Maccabean Revolt ensued and they are the ones that saved the day, not the Pharisees. 

During the End Times we will get an exact replica of this even, the False Prophet being a "Beast" means he will BEAST over Religion whilst the Anti-Christ BEASTS over the Governments, just like Jason who tried to Hellenize the Jews and Antiochus who ruled the Governments of Judea. The Religious order of the day is pretty clear, all men will be made to Worship the Beast as God or die. 

We have the EXACT LIKENESS of this duo in Antiochus and Jason {High Priest}. Jason bribed Antiochus to gain the office of High Priest, thereby Antiochus had Jason's High Priest brother Onias III killed and appointed Jason, whose real name was Yeshua {you can't make this up}. Jason then tried to Hellenize the Jews and the Maccabean Revolt was the result. 

Daniel never mentioned Jason nor the coming False Prophet, and I was wondering why he was not given this future event, but John was given the False Prophet, that was strange to me, then it came to me, if Daniel had of been given a Prophecy about a coming False Prophet High Priest, then every other High Priest down through the years might have died at the hands of the Jews who were looking for a treasonous High Priest to come, if you catch my drift, so IMHO, this is why Daniel was never given the Prophecy of the coming High Priest who is going to be a traitor. Of course the Jews did not believe John was of God anyway, because he ran with Jesus. 

So I think the reason we get the whole Daniel 11 Syrian Wars in such detail, is so we can see that Antiochus is a TYPE of Anti-Christ, and in the book of the Maccabeans we can read about Jason, or we can read about him in the History books like I did. I think Jason and Antiochus are the exact TYPES of the coming Anti-Christ and False Prophet. Ones a Gentile Ruler/King, the Other is going to be a Jewish High Priest/False Prophet. 

So you believe the pharisees intetpretation of daniels prophecies are correct.The pharisee sect which orginated in 167 bc.Date ring a bell?

Why did you not answer the question?

Again ,here is the question.

After the daily sacrifice is abolished in daniel 11:31,it is wtitten that those who understand are refined,and made clean.

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-35.htm

The question is how are those who understand cleaned and what sacrifice was offered to God for thier sins?

Again in daniel 12

The question is.If the intepretation of daniel by the pharisees was correct ,then how were they washed clean and what sacrifice was made for thier sins ?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

How many people on this board have expirienced being cleaned?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09

On 2/17/2019 at 9:58 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

How many people on this board have expirienced being cleaned?

People are cleaned when they repent and bear the cross of Jesus every day.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,272
  • Content Per Day:  1.73
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/13/2019 at 11:00 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

The question is this.

Who is claiming that the sacrifices were abolished prior to Jesus's crucifixtion?

What evidence is there that this happened and that they were not restarted?

As far as I know the Jewish sacrifices ceased when the romans sacked Jerusalem and looted the temple in AD70.

1 hour ago, Who me said:

Who is claiming that the sacrifices were abolished prior to Jesus's crucifixtion?

What evidence is there that this happened and that they were not restarted?

As far as I know the Jewish sacrifices ceased when the romans sacked Jerusalem and looted the temple in AD70.

Im guessing you havnt spent much time on christian forums.Stick around and you will see who says it.