• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

50 minutes ago, pinacled said:

Firstly, lean on the Lord in the Spirit of Knowledge and Understanding.

a daily sacrifice is not the same for sons as it is for daughters. Giving a portion to 7 and 8 should be considered.

No matter what day a son is born. On the 8th day Shabbat or not that child is circumcised. The beauty of instruction offered by Yeshua shows such. 

Where as while a daughter is born the mother purifies herself for two weeks and the daughter has no need of circumcision.

the terrain of the Torah without a blessing of water as efrayim to the land of manesheh leaves the land desolate.

Are not both sons and daughters offered to Israels king?

https://biblehub.com/amos/5-26.htm

Last time i looked,they are.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

5 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

?  how so ?  (quote the word,  not the reference)

Here is a bit from Amos 5 on biblegateway dot com >

"The Day of the Lord

18 Woe to you who long
    for the day of the Lord!
Why do you long for the day of the Lord?
    That day will be darkness, not light.
19 It will be as though a man fled from a lion
    only to meet a bear,
as though he entered his house
    and rested his hand on the wall
    only to have a snake bite him.
20 Will not the day of the Lord be darkness, not light—
    pitch-dark, without a ray of brightness?

21 “I hate, I despise your religious festivals;
    your assemblies are a stench to me.
22 Even though you bring me burnt offerings and grain offerings,
    I will not accept them.
Though you bring choice fellowship offerings,
    I will have no regard for them.
23 Away with the noise of your songs!
    I will not listen to the music of your harps."

On 2/13/2019 at 5:00 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

Question.

After the daily sacrifice is abolished in Daniel 11:31,it is written that those who have understanding are cleaned and purified untill the time of the end

The question is this.

If the daily sacrifice were abolished prior to Christs death as some claim,then what offering  do they have for thier sin and how are they made clean and purified according to the word of God?

How can they be cleansed simply by believing to understand something if its not Christ they believe? 

12 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Im guessing you havnt spent much time on christian forums.Stick around and you will see who says it.

Stop guessing.

The premise of the op is apparently false.  (even with the vague references you used).

Perhaps you have a quote at least that shows what you are referring to and asking ?   That might be good. 

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, pinacled said:
Hearken to this word which I take up for a lamentation over you, O house of Israel.   אשִׁמְע֞וּ אֶת־הַדָּבָ֣ר הַזֶּ֗ה אֲשֶׁ֨ר אָֽנֹכִ֜י נֹשֵׂ֧א עֲלֵיכֶ֛ם קִינָ֖ה בֵּ֥ית יִשְׂרָאֵֽל:
2The virgin of Israel has fallen and shall not continue to rise; she is spread out on her soil, there is none to raise her up.   בנָֽפְלָה֙ לֹֽא־תוֹסִ֣ף ק֔וּם בְּתוּלַ֖ת יִשְׂרָאֵ֑ל נִטְּשָׁ֥ה עַל־אַדְמָתָ֖הּ אֵ֥ין מְקִימָֽהּ:
3For so said the Lord God: The city that gives forth a thousand shall remain with a hundred, and the one that gives forth a hundred shall remain with ten, of the house of Israel.   גכִּ֣י כֹ֚ה אָמַר֙ אֲדֹנָ֣י יֱהֹוִ֔ה הָעִ֛יר הַיֹּצֵ֥את אֶ֖לֶף תַּשְׁאִ֣יר מֵאָ֑ה וְהַיּוֹצֵ֥את מֵאָ֛ה תַּשְׁאִ֥יר עֲשָׂרָ֖ה לְבֵ֥ית יִשְׂרָאֵֽל:
4For so said the Lord to the house of Israel; Seek Me and live.   דכִּ֣י כֹ֥ה אָמַ֛ר יְהֹוָ֖ה לְבֵ֣ית יִשְׂרָאֵ֑ל דִּרְשׁ֖וּנִי וִֽחְיֽוּ:
5But seek not Bethel, neither come to Gilgal, nor pass Beersheba, for Gilgal shall be exiled, and Bethel shall become nought.   הוְאַל־תִּדְרְשׁוּ֙ בֵּֽית־אֵ֔ל וְהַגִּלְגָּל֙ לֹ֣א תָבֹ֔אוּ וּבְאֵ֥ר שֶׁ֖בַע לֹ֣א תַֽעֲבֹ֑רוּ כִּ֚י הַגִּלְגָּל֙ גָּלֹ֣ה יִגְלֶ֔ה וּבֵ֥ית אֵ֖ל יִֽהְיֶ֥ה לְאָֽוֶן:
6Seek the Lord and live, lest He break out like fire in the house of Joseph, and it consume with none to quench it for Bethel.   ודִּרְשׁ֥וּ אֶת־יְהֹוָ֖ה וִֽחְי֑וּ פֶּן־יִצְלַ֚ח כָּאֵשׁ֙ בֵּ֣ית יוֹסֵ֔ף וְאָֽכְלָ֥ה וְאֵֽין־מְכַבֶּ֖ה לְבֵֽית־אֵֽל:
7Those who turn justice to wormwood, and who leave righteousness on the ground.   זהַהֹֽפְכִ֥ים לְלַֽעֲנָ֖ה מִשְׁפָּ֑ט וּצְדָקָ֖ה לָאָ֥רֶץ הִנִּֽיחוּ:
8He Who made the Pleiades and Orion and turns darkness into morning, and day He darkens as night; He Who calls the water of the sea and pours it out on the face of the earth, the Lord is His Name.   חעֹשֵׂ֨ה כִימָ֜ה וּכְסִ֗יל וְהֹפֵ֚ךְ לַבֹּ֙קֶר֙ צַלְמָ֔וֶת וְי֖וֹם לַ֣יְלָה הֶחְשִׁ֑יךְ הַקּוֹרֵ֣א לְמֵֽי־הַיָּ֗ם וַֽיִּשְׁפְּכֵ֛ם עַל־פְּנֵ֥י הָאָ֖רֶץ יְהֹוָ֥ה שְׁמֽוֹ:
9Who strengthens the robbed upon the strong, and the robbed shall come upon a fortress.   טהַמַּבְלִ֥יג שֹׁ֖ד עַל־עָ֑ז וְשֹׁ֖ד עַל־מִבְצָ֥ר יָבֽוֹא:
10They hated him who reproves them in the gate, and they despise him who speaks uprightly.   ישָֽׂנְא֥וּ בַשַּׁ֖עַר מוֹכִ֑יחַ וְדֹבֵ֥ר תָּמִ֖ים יְתָעֵֽבוּ:
11Therefore, because you have trodden on poor, and the burden of grain you take from him, houses of hewn stone you have built but you shall not dwell therein, precious vineyards you have planted, but you shall not drink their wine.   יאלָ֠כֵן יַ֣עַן בּֽוֹשַׁסְכֶ֞ם עַל־דָּ֗ל וּמַשְׂאַת־בַּר֙ תִּקְח֣וּ מִמֶּ֔נּוּ בָּתֵּ֥י גָזִ֛ית בְּנִיתֶ֖ם וְלֹא־תֵ֣שְׁבוּ בָ֑ם כַּרְמֵי־חֶ֣מֶד נְטַעְתֶּ֔ם וְלֹ֥א תִשְׁתּ֖וּ אֶת־יֵינָֽם:
12For I know that your transgressions are many, and your sins are mighty; you who oppress the just, taking ransom, and turning aside the needy in the gate.   יבכִּ֚י יָדַ֙עְתִּי֙ רַבִּ֣ים פִּשְׁעֵיכֶ֔ם וַֽעֲצֻמִ֖ים חַטֹּֽאתֵיכֶ֑ם צֹֽרְרֵ֚י צַדִּיק֙ לֹ֣קְחֵי כֹ֔פֶר וְאֶבְיוֹנִ֖ים בַּשַּׁ֥עַר הִטּֽוּ:
13Therefore, the prudent at that time shall keep silent, for it is a time of evil.   יגלָכֵ֗ן הַמַּשְׂכִּ֛יל בָּעֵ֥ת הַהִ֖יא יִדֹּ֑ם כִּ֛י עֵ֥ת רָעָ֖ה הִֽיא:
14Seek good and not evil in order that you live, and so the Lord God of Hosts shall be with you, as you said.   ידדִּרְשׁוּ־ט֥וֹב וְאַל־רָ֖ע לְמַ֣עַן תִּֽחְי֑וּ וִֽיהִי־כֵ֞ן יְהֹוָ֧ה אֱלֹהֵֽי־צְבָא֛וֹת אִתְּכֶ֖ם כַּֽאֲשֶׁ֥ר אֲמַרְתֶּֽם:
15Hate evil and love good, and establish justice in the gate; perhaps the Lord God of Hosts will be gracious to the remnant of Joseph.   טושִׂנְאוּ־רָע֙ וְאֶ֣הֱבוּ ט֔וֹב וְהַצִּ֥יגוּ בַשַּׁ֖עַר מִשְׁפָּ֑ט אוּלַ֗י יֶֽחֱנַ֛ן יְהֹוָ֥ה אֱלֹהֵֽי־צְבָא֖וֹת שְׁאֵרִ֥ית יוֹסֵֽף:
16Therefore, so said the Lord God of Hosts, the Lord: In all the city squares lamentation, and in all streets they shall say, "Alas! Alas!" and they shall meet the plowman with mourning and lamentation with those who know to wail.   טזלָ֠כֵן כֹּֽה־אָמַ֨ר יְהֹוָ֜ה אֱלֹהֵ֚י צְבָאוֹת֙ אֲדֹנָ֔י בְּכָל־רְחֹב֣וֹת מִסְפֵּ֔ד וּבְכָל־חוּצ֖וֹת יֹאמְר֣וּ הוֹ־ה֑וֹ וְקָֽרְא֚וּ אִכָּר֙ אֶל־אֵ֔בֶל וּמִסְפֵּ֖ד אֶל־י֥וֹדְעֵי נֶֽהִי:
17And in all vineyards [there shall be] lamentation, for I will pass in your midst, said the Lord.   יזוּבְכָל־כְּרָמִ֖ים מִסְפֵּ֑ד כִּֽי־אֶֽעֱבֹ֥ר בְּקִרְבְּךָ֖ אָמַ֥ר יְהֹוָֽה:
18Woe to those who desire the day of the Lord. Why would you have the day of the Lord? It is darkness, and not light.   יחה֥וֹי הַמִּתְאַוִּ֖ים אֶת־י֣וֹם יְהֹוָ֑ה לָֽמָּה־זֶּ֥ה לָכֶ֛ם י֥וֹם יְהֹוָ֖ה הֽוּא־חֹ֥שֶׁךְ וְלֹֽא־אֽוֹר:
19As if a man flees from the lion and the bear meets him, and he comes to the house and leans his hand on the wall, and a serpent bites him.   יטכַּֽאֲשֶׁ֨ר יָנ֥וּס אִישׁ֙ מִפְּנֵ֣י הָֽאֲרִ֔י וּפְגָע֖וֹ הַדֹּ֑ב וּבָ֣א הַבַּ֗יִת וְסָמַ֚ךְ יָדוֹ֙ עַל־הַקִּ֔יר וּנְשָׁכ֖וֹ הַנָּחָֽשׁ:
20Is not the day of the Lord darkness and not light, even very dark, with no brightness in it.   כהֲלֹֽא־ח֛שֶׁךְ י֥וֹם יְהֹוָ֖ה וְלֹֽא־א֑וֹר וְאָפֵ֖ל וְלֹֽא־נֹ֥גַהּ לֽוֹ:
21I hate, I reject your festivals, and I will not smell [the sacrifices of] your assemblies.   כאשָׂנֵ֥אתִי מָאַ֖סְתִּי חַגֵּיכֶ֑ם וְלֹ֥א אָרִ֖יחַ בְּעַצְּרֹֽתֵיכֶֽם:
22For if you offer up to Me burnt- offerings and your meal-offerings, I will not accept [them], and the peace offerings of your fattened cattle I will not regard.   כבכִּ֣י אִם־תַּֽעֲלוּ־לִ֥י עֹל֛וֹת וּמִנְחֹֽתֵיכֶ֖ם לֹ֣א אֶרְצֶ֑ה וְשֶׁ֥לֶם מְרִֽיאֵיכֶ֖ם לֹ֥א אַבִּֽיט:
23Take away from Me the din of your songs, and the music of your lutes I will not hear.   כגהָסֵ֥ר מֵעָלַ֖י הֲמ֣וֹן שִׁרֶ֑יךָ וְזִמְרַ֥ת נְבָלֶ֖יךָ לֹ֥א אֶשְׁמָֽע:
24And justice shall be revealed like water, and righteousness like a mighty stream.   כדוְיִגַּ֥ל כַּמַּ֖יִם מִשְׁפָּ֑ט וּצְדָקָ֖ה כְּנַ֥חַל אֵיתָֽן:
25Did you offer Me sacrifices and meal-offerings in the desert forty years, O house of Israel?   כההַזְּבָחִ֨ים וּמִנְחָ֜ה הִגַּשְׁתֶּם־לִ֧י בַמִּדְבָּ֛ר אַרְבָּעִ֥ים שָׁנָ֖ה בֵּ֥ית יִשְׂרָאֵֽל:
26And you shall carry Siccuth your king and Chiun your images, Kochav your god, which you have made for yourselves.   כווּנְשָׂאתֶ֗ם אֵת סִכּ֣וּת מַלְכְּכֶ֔ם וְאֵ֖ת כִּיּ֣וּן צַלְמֵיכֶ֑ם כּוֹכַב֙ אֱלֹ֣הֵיכֶ֔ם אֲשֶׁ֥ר עֲשִׂיתֶ֖ם לָכֶֽם:
27And I will exile you beyond Damascus, said He Whose Name is the Lord God of Hosts.   כזוְהִגְלֵתִ֥י אֶתְכֶ֖ם מֵהָ֣לְאָה לְדַמָּ֑שֶׂק אָמַ֛ר יְהֹוָ֥ה אֱלֹהֵֽי־צְבָא֖וֹת שְׁמֽוֹ:

30 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Look again,  or show where.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, pinacled said:

sons and daughters are both a part of the daily offering. What it means to each is important. And as ive said before,"daughters have no need of circumcision."

It will soon no longer be needed.A host shall be given to Israel.

5 minutes ago, pinacled said:

What about a hostess?

Just a host.

https://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/8-12.htm

Im thinking within the next two years.

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

It will soon no longer be needed.A host shall be given to Israel.

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Just a host.

https://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/8-12.htm

Im thinking within the next two years.

And the host [the chosen people] was given [to the wicked horn] together with the continual burnt offering because of the transgression [of God’s people—their abounding irreverence, ungodliness, and lack of piety]. And righteousness and truth were cast down to the ground, and it [the wicked horn] accomplished this [by divine permission] and prospered.

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

No.   Where did you look?   It was not in the Scripture you quoted.   So where ?

4 hours ago, pinacled said:

Is five yrs sufficient?

How much time will it take for you to respond honestly to what I already asked about with torah concerning a hostess. Your are reading from danyl and the vision of righteous sheild freely given the faithful. 

Remember what was said about rightly dividing the truth. Male and Female are an image that the enemy hates. 

"For lack of knowledge...."

If you would like to speak of heavenly courts. Yield first to the truth and worship in sincerity. Do this and the freewill offering is acceptable.

If a daughter denies the Son then even the son's who visit three times a yr. How then will they understand what it means to love their husbands when married.

Of all the 9 fruits of the spirit nurtured for three yrs. Which one do you think is reserved for the daughters?

Im talking about the sacrifice israelis make to thier chosen king .The one who symbol is a star.

The sacrifice those in israel make who dont know God nor worship God.

Keep in mind.Only 2 percent in israel believe in Christ and most of those are arab.

There are more antichrist in israel than those who are chosen.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

4 minutes ago, pinacled said:

The flag and banner of the Yisrayl? 

Would you rather they have a menorah? Or perhaps 4 rings instead.

Enough with the cynicism.

They love christians very much regardless of what the enemy says.

They know full well little brother hits h

answer the question first. Are you female?

I know the true answer. 

They made the symbol representing thier king as the word says they would.

They also make sacrifices to that king.Every child,both male and famale are given to that king to serve him.

I expect that law to be abolished with Donald Trumps peace plan.

We shall see