Sign in to follow this  
Amanda Frances

Gemstone

@Gemstone777 Please know you are on my heart:emot-heartbeat: and in my prayers.:th_praying: Hope that you feel better/stronger soon. :emot-hug:

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 2

4 hours ago, Frances said:

Please pray for her good health

Awe, thank you Frances!  Love you Frances!  ❤️                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              I heard from my doctor.  I have NAFL (Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver,) so it's my understanding that fat gets trapped in cells in my liver, and that's why I have the 2 elevated liver enzymes.  There's no prescription treatment for it, but it doesn't sound like a serious health concern for most people.  They did not find what is causing the swelling and pain on my left side though, which to me is more problematic because of the flare ups which are happening more often.  My doc wants to do a CT next, but I just had one last year which showed nothing.  My husband and I are going to be talking/praying about what steps to take next.  I know that God is in control and He is with me.  

Thank you for asking others to pray for me and lifting me up to our Father!  Happy Valentine's Day!  Love ya sister in the Lord!  ❤️  ~ Gem

• Praying for You! 3

1 hour ago, Willa said:

Praying for healing of pain and discomfort as well as for clarity and alertness, and for good sound sleep at night.  Also for any other health issues.  God is faithful.  Amen.

Willa,

Thank you dear sister in the Lord for praying for me!  God is faithful!  He is with us in good and bad times.  Happy Valentine's Day!  Love always in Christ, Gem ❤️ 

• Loved it! 3

41 minutes ago, turtletwo said:

@Gemstone777 Please know you are on my heart:emot-heartbeat: and in my prayers.:th_praying: Hope that you feel better/stronger soon. :emot-hug:

Turtle,

Thank you so much for caring about me and praying for me!  It really means a lot to have you all praying for me.  Today was a better day than yesterday, and I am thankful for that.  Happy Valentine's Day!  Hope you are well also.  In Christian love, Gem ❤️

• Loved it! 2

2 hours ago, Gemstone777 said:

Awe, thank you Frances!  Love you Frances!  ❤️                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              I heard from my doctor.  I have NAFL (Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver,) so it's my understanding that fat gets trapped in cells in my liver, and that's why I have the 2 elevated liver enzymes.  There's no prescription treatment for it, but it doesn't sound like a serious health concern for most people.  They did not find what is causing the swelling and pain on my left side though, which to me is more problematic because of the flare ups which are happening more often.  My doc wants to do a CT next, but I just had one last year which showed nothing.  My husband and I are going to be talking/praying about what steps to take next.  I know that God is in control and He is with me.  

Thank you for asking others to pray for me and lifting me up to our Father!  Happy Valentine's Day!  Love ya sister in the Lord!  ❤️  ~ Gem

Gemmie/twinie ,

Love you too!  Will continue to pray for your healing.  I am very happy to pray for you  .....Hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day!  GBU sister!

• Loved it! 3

Praying

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

ok Praying now

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

Sign in to follow this