IGNORED

Errors and Contradictions in the Bible (Part 1)

Sam68

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

PART ONE

c

TESTAMENT ONE

Bible has two parts. One is Testament ONE (39 Books) and the other is Testament TWO (27 Books).

Now we will briefly go through few of the errors, contradictions, improbabilities and incompatibilities in Testament One. The very first chapter of Bible has eight glaring inaccuracies from today

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

And Sam, I already answered most of this for you. That you keep repeating the same disproved nonsense strongly indicates you are not an honest man, but an interloper, and just here to cause trouble.

Either that, or you're just plain stupid......

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

And Sam, I already answered most of this for you.  That you keep repeating the same disproved nonsense strongly indicates you are not an honest man, but an interloper, and just here to cause trouble.

Either that, or you're just plain stupid......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

why you calling me that

this is not fair, you did not answer me

anyway ,thansk alot

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

*sigh* Sam, you're trying to swallow a very large amount at once, here. I will take the portions that have not already been explained to you elsewhere and see if I can explain them to you.

1. Bible Gives Various Names for GOD

In Bible GOD is called by various names i.e. ADONAI, YHWH, JAHOWAH, JEHOVAH, YAHWEH and LORD etc. While some names are dropped others are still in use. Different Bibles at Deuteronomy 6:4 use different words for GOD e.g.:

(a) King James Version of Bible

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  1,091
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

Pro 18:2 A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

In your other thread, I answered your questions. You did not answer mine though.

Who is Jesus to you? Is Jesus your Lord?

Guest Bro Davidâ„¢
*sigh* Sam, you're trying to swallow a very large amount at once, here. I will take the portions that have not already been explained to you elsewhere and see if I can explain them to you.

1. Bible Gives Various Names for GOD

In Bible GOD is called by various names i.e. ADONAI, YHWH, JAHOWAH, JEHOVAH, YAHWEH and LORD etc. While some names are dropped others are still in use. Different Bibles at Deuteronomy 6:4 use different words for GOD e.g.:

(a) King James Version of Bible

• Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

Thanks ;) Glory to God....He is, after all, the giver of understanding...and he blessed me with some smart Profs :P

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  80
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

In your other thread, I answered your questions. You did not answer mine though.

Who is Jesus to you? Is Jesus your Lord?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You would have to meet the Holy One of Israel, and there is a verse in the Bible Rev 3:20 which you can claim as a promise. God said that if you even close it would be better for you.... Truly the only one who can answer your questions is the author himself. You need to make arrangements to meet the real God.

Will the real God stand up?

Revelation 3:15 "I know what you are doing: you are neither cold nor hot. How I wish you were either one or the other!  16 So, because you are lukewarm, neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of my mouth!  17 For you keep saying, 'I am rich, I have gotten rich, I don't need a thing!' You don't know that you are the one who is wretched, pitiable, poor, blind and naked!  18 My advice to you is to buy from me gold refined by fire, so that you may be rich; and white clothing, so that you may be dressed and not have to be ashamed of your nakedness; and eyesalve to rub on your eyes, so that you may see.  19 As for me, I rebuke and discipline everyone I love; so exert yourselves, and turn from your sins!  20 Here, I'm standing at the door, knocking. If someone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he will eat with me. 

I took God to task, I challenged Him to come into my life. It was an all or nothing deal. I promised God that I would search the Bible looking for all those in the Bible discribe what it was like to meet with Him, and look for everything that discribed what it would take to meet God. I searched for everyone's reaction when they encountered God and how did they feel, what did they experience, and what can I expect if God came into my life. Then one day while I was studying, God said that I was ready and to start repenting, while my short list soon ran out and I could not think of any, and I asked God to open up my Book of Life and show me what is in it. God did. I never knew what sin was, the depth or the height, and the incredible width..... so much so I never thought there would be an end to all my sins. If any sin was something I didn't think was so terrible, God would show me the future and the affect it would have not only on my life but those around me until I saw the fruit of this evil sin. Then I would understand and abhor it. I truly repented of all the sins shown me. Then after all my sins were forgiven God came and we did have a one on one sit down talk. I never knew what Holy was until He came. Holy was just a word posted on doors, books, churches and such. But now I know it is the best word to describe the very presence of the Lord. It is His essence. We talked about many things and I know that Yeshua is the Holy One of Isreal, the Father, in the flesh the Son who died for my sins, and the Holy Spirit. I can not explain it. I just know it. That is the difference between theology and reality.

If you are hear to argue theology, then you are really not interested in finding out the truth. If you are truly interested in the truth. Then go to the source. Meet with God Himself.... claim His promise to meet with you. Prepare yourself to meet the Holy One of Israel. God is Real.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

;) Just wondering Sam, why do you Call it Part 1? You already made other threads trying to disprove Christianity, shouldn't it be part 10???... :P

*sarcasm in truth* :)