IGNORED

Words of wisdom from our brothers and sisters,what's on your mind?

angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,954
  • Content Per Day:  5.50
  • Days Won:  45
  • Birthday:  01/25/1961

The Bible is the Plumbine by which all ideas are measured. :)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• 3 weeks later...

(Genesis 2:7)  then the LORD God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature.  [ESV]

God exquisitely formed man from existing materials previously created.  But man did not become a living creature until God breathed into him, the breadth of life.  Looking back at Genesis 1:30 below.

(Genesis 1:30)  And to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the heavens and to everything that creeps on the earth, everything that has the breath of life, I have given every green plant for food.” And it was so.  [ESV]

The breadth of life was a requirement for life, which came from God and only God.  Everything requiring the breath of life, was made from existing materials previously made.  Plants, every beast that creeps on the ground, everything God fashioned only became alive because of God's efforts. 

But a Young Earth Creationist, Old Earth Creationist, Theistic Evolutionist, Gap Theorist could all use these same passages to support their Creationism beliefs.  The breadth of God is what we have in common with all these different understandings (or misunderstandings) of Christian origins.  We should all be able to get along having the same breadth of life in us.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

What has God  in store for us in 2022?

This year was not an easy year but we know who holds the future,we have a glorious future ahead of us if we know Jesus ,if the Rapture happens and you happen to read this , please open your Bible and read what it told us a long time ago what would happen in the future,Jesus will come back just like He promised ,please don't hold off any longer to make Him your Saviour now ,for now the the day of Salvation,tomorrow can be too late..

2For He says: “In the time of favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you.” Behold, now is the time of favor; now is the day of salvation! 2 Cor.6:2

• Praise God! 2

• Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  574
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,687
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  9

It's Christmas Eve and my thoughts are on this past year. There has been so many changes in the Country  I live and so many of them have not been for the better. I pray for our Country and other Countries. But, more importantly I pray for others to accept Christ as their Savior, to forgive them of their sins, to live inside of them and make Him the Lord of their Life. That is what Life is all about!! Go tell and share with someone about how God can forgive them and  be their Lord and Savior if they accept the Gift of Salvation.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,954
  • Content Per Day:  5.50
  • Days Won:  45
  • Birthday:  01/25/1961

This year has not been as easy year for my husband and myself with health challenges.  It has been especially hard for my husband.  But in the LORD He did indeed bear us up.  No matter your circumstance, if you rely on God He can carry you through.  God never allows anything in the life of a believer that is too difficult without dependance on Him.

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. - Isaiah 40:31

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  1,323
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  5

There are instructions in the Bible for us to tame our tongue. With the internet the keyboard is the new tongue. 

• Thumbs Up 2