• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Of course it is faith in Jesus......I thought that would be obvious in a Christian Forum.Perhaps I will fall back on this—NOTHING BUT THE SHED BLOOD OF JESUS FOR SALVATION.PLUS NOTHING.Given enough time, works will follow.God working through us.Works, in and of themselves , do not save, nor do they keep us saved.Reread the words that are capitalized in this post—- THAT is Salvation.

You are correct , its ONLY Faith in Christ period .    But herein lies the problem and proves the point James was making .      How many false prophets who love Rome

and all evil ,  SAY the same thing with MOUTH but oops their evil works DENY HIM .

This is my point and others as well .   OH I know for sure and for certain that we are only and do I mean only saved BY GRACE .

For it was even GOD who drew us to Christ .   OH YES that is a fact .     But many men make many claims , thus we must remind them , faith without works IS TRULY DEAD .

And if any thinks he is saved by works ,  WE NEED to remind them ,  YE cant be justified BY the law ,  only found as a sinner .   For by the LAW their is no man or woman

ever born ,    that can be justified . FOR ALL have sinned , ALL , not most , not almost all, BUT ALL . THUS if we even  after coming to CHRIST

Fall back to trying to be JUSTIFIED by the law ,  OOOPS ye fallen from grace and guess what ,  NO MAN ever born wants to be judged BY THE LAW .    FOR ALL have sinned

and none are saved PEROID .    ONLY IN CHRIST is a man justified , And  if the heart don't match the mouth , ITS DEAD FAITH .   

Some of yall , misunderstand some of us .     I remind to DO , because we are supposed to remind to DO , but its not for earning salvation , its aka CONTINUING IN CHRIST . 

BY the SPIRIT .   And by the SPIRIT did the apotels not constantly warn ,  thus let this gringo warn and remind .   I aint and don't point to the law

as a means to be saved or even justified ,  I will use it as a means to correct ,  JUST like paul did .   See Grace don't make VOID the law .  as many today do teach .

We establish it ,  aka ,  ITS on our hearts and minds and is totally fulfilled by the LOVe that GOD sheds upon our heart .  cause love cannot transgress the law ,

ITS impossible for love to transgress the law .   IT FULLFILLS it , it does .

Wanna example .    Remember where JESUS said DO unto others as you would have them do to you , for this fulfills the law .

IN the law it is written , if you even SEE your neighbors beast roaming free,  YE shall not hide your eyes ,  YOU shall get it and find its owner .

It even says this about your enemy .  YEP do GOOD unto those , do unto those as you would have them to do to you .

And if our enemy saw our dog out running in the streets , would we not want them to return it .

MY POINT is Grace , LOVE does not transgress any of the law .  IT FULLFILLS it .   FOR if we LOVE GOD we would honor HIM in all we do , and we would love our neighbor as ourself .

Check this out .  IN the law it is written you shall not hate your brother in your heart ,  you shall in any way rebuke , correct him and not allow sin upon him .

GOD LOVED US ,  DID HE NOT call us out of darkness ,   GOD corrects us ,    LOVE would fulfill this ,  we would warn them repent .

THIS is what I keep trying to say ,   Grace does not make void WHAT GOD has SAID ,  IT FULLFILLS it RIGHT ON OUR HEART to be lived by the SPIRIT .

Edited by frienduff thaylorde

• Group:  Mars Hill

The only ONE who never sinned , IS CHRIST period .     And thus in Him we are MADE the righteousness of GOD .

But if we in HIM and HE is in us ,  my dear peoples THEN WE WOULD WALK as DID HE .    FOR whose SPIRIT is in us ,  Whose Spirit would be OUR GUIDE .

Its high time folks start really POINTING TO JESUS and stop with the oh we just sinners , we cant stop , we can wallow in it and all is well attitudes .

FOR we do have not a solution to evil , BUT THE SOLUTION .  HIS NAME IS JESUS and HE does not leave us powerless  aaisnt sin , HE sets a man free .

TIME to point to the POWER of CHRIST , TIME to POINT and remind about the REAL POWER of the BLOOD and not the fairy tale fables most men today teach .

Thus I leave us with a beautiful reminder .  LET every single creature under heaven that names the name of our HOLY LORD and SAVOIR JESUS CHRIST

DEPART FROM ALL INQUITY .    WE GOT ALL THE HOPE and POWER we need ,   FOR WE DO have CHRIST .    Time to remind , time to stir up

time to get serious , time to leave the childish ways and lies far behind and come to the true saving knowledge of our LORD who sets the captives free .

NOW put those hands up and holler out praises to the LORD . 

A quick trivia question and may all test this against pure BIBLE and not your pastors teachings , BUT the BIBLE .

For those who are LED of the SPIRIT are the children of GOD .

What does being LED MEAN .     Its means those who follow and obey THE SPIRIT .

And the SPIRIT can in no way cause us to err .   

SO if we don't contine IN HE who does the leading ,    Guess where we end up .    BETTER CONTINUE in HIM to the last breath .

And HE does give us all we need , the unctions , the abilty ,  but if we heed not HE but the flesh , OOPS that is who we follow , LEST we repent of the evil .

Yall know what the beauty of Loving the LORD means ,   it means every word ever wrote is loved and for our good , and no need to change it or twist it .

SO let me leave us with a BIBLCAL reminder and Peter even used a PROVERB that proves this can happen .

IF after ,    YES AFTER ,    as in AFTER KNOWING as in KNOWING the way of righteousness ,  one returns to the pit ,and is overcome ,    YEAH its a nastier END

than if they had never even know CHRIST .     NOW stop letting ya pastors fool ya , and intead CRY unto HE who is able to supply our every need to overcome EVERY TRIAL .

SEEK ye the LORD and not mens lies .    SEEK ye the LORD and call upon HIM and HE will hear and answer and give us all aide to be able to overcome .

Now ,  I just wonder how many men gonna call me a liar on what I just said .      

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/15/2019 at 1:59 PM, existential mabel said:

ok so we are most definately in the last days. everyday pretty much i hear things on the news i see in the street..i am not good with the full on explanation. with my  family i worry about this and others. people dont take any notice of me at best or dismiss me that has been my life upto date.

how can you tell people and not alienate them whilst you are doing it?

how can you keep it simple and not do a church sermon on them? or sound sanctimonious?

what if you are still have much to learn yourself

my life is changing and people are seeing and making comments. for me i can only do stuff by living it i cant quote it its just not what i am able to do. and so at best it would end up disjointed and contradictory.

not sure if this is exactly what i want to say but i thought that i would make a start maybe ...

Praise Yah! You have His desire and He will work in you to act according to His purpose. Be filled with His Holy Breath and dispel the darkness around you!

Hit the darkness with every limb you got and if you go down...go down swinging...and He will lift you up again and again until He inhales you into Himself!

Amen.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

Its been said here before , it’s worth repeating.......  “Share The Gospel everyday—- use words if necessary”

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Hmmm it's great that we are all here to encourage each other... though as a new comer to this forum... 'some' peeps are bit over the top or is it just me...??

At the end of the day... knowing the scriptures is one thing but if your life do not match your words... simple keeping one's mouth would be suitable...

The sister asked for a simple answer not a sermon or lecture... so turn it down team... And you wonder why non-believers get turned off by the children of the light...

Cos they talk too much, then listen... the Lord gave us two ears and one mouth, use them in that order! Drop the mic!

Edited by HamoNinja
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,146
  • Content Per Day:  1.06

i dont tend to read long posts these days!!!

• Haha 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

14 hours ago, HamoNinja said:

The sister asked for a simple answer not a sermon or lecture... so turn it down team... And you wonder why non-believers get turned off by the children of the light...

Sep 16, 2012 - The reason for the admonition to “test the spirits” or “test all things” is that there are ... Second Corinthians 11:13-15 warns us that “such men are false apostles, deceitful ... And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.
--------------------

2 Corinthians 2:9 New International Version (NIV)

9 Another reason I wrote you was to see if you would stand the test and be obedient in everything.

-----------------------------------

2 Corinthians 11:12-15 New International Version (NIV)

12 And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about. 13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

• This is Worthy 1

12 hours ago, PepperS said:

You've made eight posts. This is a discussion forum. Different folks have different ways of expressing themselves.

If you don't like the way the discussion is going, you don't have to participate.

Note: this site allows you to ignore posters or entire threads if you like.

And?!? Does that make what I am stating any less true...?!? Plus I must've really touched a nerve... interesting...

Bro/ Sis @PepperS... At the end of the day... if peeps wanted to hear a sermon... then they would just go to church... forums and alike (just for the record, I've been in non-christian/ christian forums probably just as long as you if not longer)... So just pointing out the obvious...  

Like I said... if the sister wanted to know the 'long-winded' answer she would refer to a Concordance... Just saying... ;)

11 hours ago, simplejeff said:
Sep 16, 2012 - The reason for the admonition to “test the spirits” or “test all things” is that there are ... Second Corinthians 11:13-15 warns us that “such men are false apostles, deceitful ... And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.
--------------------

2 Corinthians 2:9 New International Version (NIV)

9 Another reason I wrote you was to see if you would stand the test and be obedient in everything.

-----------------------------------

2 Corinthians 11:12-15 New International Version (NIV)

12 And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about. 13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

Brother @simplejeff I get your very knowledgeable... and no doubt you have encouraged many... but for real?!! really??

Bro as you have spoken, 'out of the abundance of the heart, mouth speaks..'

Again you wonder why non-believers get turned off or give believers grief... cos we the body of Christ have been known to use scripture to justify our stance/ point/ argument.. bro just take a chill pill... even non-believers understand the term K.I.S.S... (Keep It Simple S...)