IGNORED

How will the Holy Spirit work during the Millenium?

angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

How Will the Holy Spirit Work during the Millennium?

The millennial reign of Christ will last for one thousand years. It will occur after His second coming. During this time peace will rule. How will the Holy Spirit function during this period? Will there still be the need for people to be converted? 

Those who survived the Great Tribulation and have not believed in Him will be judged by Christ at His second coming before the Millennium begins. When the Millennium begins, all those who enter into it will be believers. Both Jews and Gentiles who have survived the Great Tribulation with faith in Christ will enter this period. 

Judgment On Gentiles

Jesus talked about the this judgment of the unbelieving Gentiles. 

When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. Then the King will say to those on His right hand, Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.' . . . Then He will also say to those on the left hand, Depart from Me, you cursed, into everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels (Matthew 25:31-34,41).

Judgment Of The Jews

The prophet Zechariah spoke of the judgment of the Jews: 

And it shall come to pass in all the land, says the Lord, That two thirds in it shall be cut off and die, but one third shall be left in it. I will bring the one third through the fire, will refine them as silver is refined, and test them as gold is tested. They will call upon My name and I will answer them. I will say, This is My people; And each will say, The Lord is my God! (Zechariah 13:8,9).

Those that survive these two judgments will enter the millennial period. Therefore all those who begin the Millennium are believers. 

Children Will Be Born

However, children will be born during this period, and each of them will need to make a personal decision toward Christ. The Holy Spirit will be working in their lives to bring them into a relationship with God. Yet, despite the Holy Spirit's work, there will be those who reject Christ: 

Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them (Revelation 20:7-9).

Therefore, we see the need for the Holy Spirit to work during the Millennium in the lives of unbelievers. 

Don Stewart

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

Jesus always, with never a doubt,  with no compromise,  tells the truth as ABBA YAHWEH directs.

This won't change at all during the millennium, nor ever.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  237
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,772
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

5 hours ago, angels4u said:

When the Millennium begins, all those who enter into it will be believers. Both Jews and Gentiles who have survived the Great Tribulation with faith in Christ will enter this period. 

I've not read of Don Stewart before but this much of what is posted is true and is all very simple and straightforward. Beware of any twisted doctrines that don't agree with Scripture. Blessed and holy...priests of God and of Christ...the indwelling Holy Spirit has been given to these saints, those who accept and heed sound doctrine..and He will not be taken from them.

Rev 20:5-6
(5)  But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
(6)  Blessed and holy is he that has part in the first resurrection: on such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Michael37 said:

I've not read of Don Stewart before but this much of what is posted is true and is all very simple and straightforward. Beware of any twisted doctrines that don't agree with Scripture. Blessed and holy...priests of God and of Christ...the indwelling Holy Spirit has been given to these saints, those who accept and heed sound doctrine..and He will not be taken from them.

Rev 20:5-6
(5)  But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
(6)  Blessed and holy is he that has part in the first resurrection: on such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Beware of any twisted doctrines that don't agree with Scripture.

Too many churches are not saying a word of what is to come, the Bible is warning about this, many shall fall from the truth and follow false doctrines, which is happening already in many churches.

1. The Return of the Lord
…15By the word of the Lord, we declare to you that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who have fallen asleep. 16For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will be the first to rise. 17After that, we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will always be with the Lord.…

2.Signs of the End of the Age
4Jesus answered, “See to it that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in My name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. These things must happen, but the end is still to come.

Witnessing to All Nations
9Then they will deliver you over to be persecuted and killed, and you will be hated by all nations on account of My name. 10At that time many will fall away and will betray and hate one another, 11and many false prophets will arise and mislead many.…

Revelation 13:16–17 

16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Matthew 24:24

24 For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect. ( New World religion)

Revelation 13:3 

3 One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,272
  • Content Per Day:  1.73
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/17/2019 at 3:51 AM, angels4u said:

How Will the Holy Spirit Work during the Millennium?

The millennial reign of Christ will last for one thousand years.

What if the millenium precides Jesus's return?

What if the millenium is like much of revelation a picture of a period of time and not a literal 1k years?

What if we are All wrong about how we've understood/interpreted revelation?

So long as we are gathered into heaven will it matter?

52 minutes ago, Who me said:

What if the millenium is like much of revelation a picture of a period of time and not a literal 1k years?

Keep seeking God's Kingdom, and His righteousness.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, Who me said:

Then a whole lot of people , all over the world, will be surprised.

Most people will be surprised anyway, eh ?!

1 hour ago, Who me said:

Then much of what is understood clearly in God's Word will need to be explained differently to the Ekklesia.

1 hour ago, Who me said:

This happens a lot.   Does it worry you ?  (Should it worry you ? )

1 hour ago, Who me said:

This won't affect many people, so will it matter at all to most people ?

Edited by simplejeff

27 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Then much of what is understood clearly in God's Word will need to be explained differently to the Ekklesia.

Yes, the Ekklesia is eventually the pure spotless bride of Christ so all will be in order.

Rev 19:6-9
(6)  And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigns.
(7)  Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife has made herself ready.
(8)  And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
(9)  And he says unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he says unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

After the seven year tribulation ends all those who are believers will enter the 1000 year millennium as mortals. They will marry and have children. Those children will need to make a personal decision toward Christ. The Holy Spirit will work in their lives. Although some will not come to Christ and will rebel against Him. They will partner will Satan in the end. 

• This is Worthy 2

4 minutes ago, SelahSong said:

When Jesus returns, at the very instant, in the twinkling of an eye, we will be changed into spiritual bodies.  

1 Corinthians 15:52 King James Version (KJV)

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Miss is talking about a different situation, you're talking when we meet Jesus in the air,Miss is talking about the Millenium and when people still have to make a decision to believe in Jesus,they all will be believers in the beginning but towards the end of the Millennium there will be trouble again and some people will rebel again,that will all stop after the Judgement,which is after the 1000 year millennium.