IGNORED

How will the Holy Spirit work during the Millenium?

angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

28 minutes ago, SelahSong said:

I believe that there is no rapture, only the second coming of Jesus Christ at the last trump (7th), and that when Jesus returns, the Millennium begins.  I believe that the end times are the most important days to live as a Christian -- when we will be used to witness against the antichrist.  This is when the Elect will stand up straight and bold against Satan.  

1 Corinthians 15:50-58 King James Version (KJV)

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Where did you read in Revelation anything about the Church?(God's people)it will be a different situation all together and many will become believers and many will die because they refused to take the mark of the beast.The Church (believers )are going during the Tribulation.

3 minutes ago, SelahSong said:

Hey, Angels...It's not that I'm not willing to comment on what you have said, but, to be very honest with you, I have no idea what you just said.  So sorry!

Selah

There is no mentioning of the believers in the Bible during the Tribulation ,they will be gone but there will be people getting saved during those days,really it’s ok what you believe,you will be gone if you’re wrong and if I’m wrong that’s ok too but I believe the Bible tells us that God will save the believers of the trouble which is to come :)

It’s not a matter of Salvation :) but I’m glad I have that blessed hope (rapture )

1 minute ago, SelahSong said:

@angels4u

Here is an example of the church being mentioned in the tribulation.

Selah...

Revelation 2:8-20 New King James Version (NKJV)

“And to the [a]angel of the church in Smyrna write,

‘These things says the First and the Last, who was dead, and came to life: “I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a [b]synagogue of Satan. 10 Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.

11 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death.”

Revelation 2 is before the Tribulation ,the Tribulation will not start until chapter 4.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, SelahSong said:

Hello again. I'll try just once more, this time in Matthew. This is referring to the time of the great tribulation. 

Sheep among Wolves
(2 Timothy 1:6-12)

Matthew 16Behold, I am sending you out like sheep among wolves; therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. 17But beware of men; for they will hand you over to their councils and flog you in their synagogues. 18On My account, you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles. 19But when they hand you over, do not worry about how to respond or what to say. In that hour you will be given what to say. 20For it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.

21Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rise against their parents and have them put to death. 22You will be hated by everyone on account of My name, but the one who perseveres to the end will be saved.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

57 minutes ago, SelahSong said:

Hello again. I'll try just once more, this time in Matthew. This is referring to the time of the great tribulation. 

Sheep among Wolves
(2 Timothy 1:6-12)

Matthew 16Behold, I am sending you out like sheep among wolves; therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. 17But beware of men; for they will hand you over to their councils and flog you in their synagogues. 18On My account, you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles. 19But when they hand you over, do not worry about how to respond or what to say. In that hour you will be given what to say. 20For it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.

21Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rise against their parents and have them put to death. 22You will be hated by everyone on account of My name, but the one who perseveres to the end will be saved.

This may well happen in the future also , but realize it was true at the time Jesus said it, and has been true every year since then.   In no way is it limited to the future,  to the time of the great tribulation.    

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

Revelation 2 is before the Tribulation ,the Tribulation will not start until chapter 4.

1 hour ago, SelahSong said:

@angels4u

Here is an example of the church being mentioned in the tribulation.

Selah...

Revelation 2:8-20 New King James Version (NKJV)

“And to the [a]angel of the church in Smyrna write,

‘These things says the First and the Last, who was dead, and came to life: “I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a [b]synagogue of Satan. 10 Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.

11 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death.”

Actually, Ekklesia are mentioned, described, referred to, "instructed by the angel",  and present in the Apocalypse,  but the "church" is not mentioned at all.  Because it is usually mistranslated as 'church' in a few places,  people often make this same mistake for centuries now. 

Also

2 hours ago, angels4u said:

Miss is talking about a different situation, you're talking when we meet Jesus in the air,Miss is talking about the Millenium and when people still have to make a decision to believe in Jesus,they all will be believers in the beginning but towards the end of the Millennium there will be trouble again and some people will rebel again,that will all stop after the Judgement,which is after the 1000 year millennium.

Revelation 20:7-10 New International Version (NIV)The Judgment of Satan7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle.

In number they are like the sand on the seashore. 9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them. 10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

==============================================

"i. The Millennium is important because it will demonstrate Jesus' victory and worthiness to rule the nations.

ii. The Millennium is important because it will reveal the depths of man's rebellious nature in a perfect environment. Some people seem to believe that man is basically good, and deep down he really wants God's righteous rule. Many believe that man is really innocent, and corrupted only by a bad environment. The Millennium will answer these questions before the great judgment (Revelation 20:11-15).

iii. The Millennium is important because it will display the eternal depravity of Satan, who continues his evil as soon as he is released from his incarceration.

iv. The Millennium is important because it will show the invulnerability of the city of God and God's new order... "

quotes from : https://www.blueletterbible.org/comm/guzik_david/studyguide_rev/rev_20.cfm

"... ... ... ii. In this we see more of the important reason God has for the Millennial Kingdom and allowing this final rebellion. For all of human history, man has wanted to blame his sinful condition on his environment. "Of course I turned out the way I did. Did you see the family I came from? Did you see the neighborhood I grew up in?" With the Millennial Kingdom of Jesus, God will give mankind a thousand years of a perfect environment - with no Satan, no crime, violence, evil, or other social pathology. But at the end of the 1,000 years, man will still rebel against God at his first opportunity. This will powerfully demonstrate that the problem is in us, not only in our environment.

iii. "It will be proved once more that man, whatever his advantages and environment, apart from the grace of God and new birth, remains at heart only evil and at enmity with God." (Hoste)

b. Gather them together to battle: Who will these rebels be? They will be those who survive the Great Tribulation, enter into the Millennial Kingdom, and their descendants. "Infants born during the millennium will live to its conclusion and will not be required to make a choice between the devil and Christ until the end." (Walvoord)... "

"... ... ...  C. The final battle after the thousand-year reign of Jesus.

1. (Rev 20:7-8) Satan is released and gathers an army.

Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. "

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, PromisesPromises! said:

Hi, Angels...  

Isaiah 65:20 speaks of the children of the millennium:  There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed." 

I believe this verse refers to spiritual children, not flesh children.  Therefore, the "changing" that takes place in 1 Corinthians 15:52 must happen before the millennium.  We will no longer be in flesh bodies, neither male nor female, and will have no desire or purpose for marriage.  

The spiritual children of the millennium age will not be birthed by the flesh, but rather converted in spirit.  So yes, the Holy Spirit will most definitely be at work in this age!  Spiritual maturation will be taking place as a result of inspired teaching!  

Isaiah 49:22.... "Behold, I will lift up Mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up My standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and their daughters shall be carried on their shoulders."  

These same sons and daughters are the spiritual converts referred to as "brethren" in Isaiah 66:20:  "And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to My holy mountain Jerusalem."

Both passages above describe millennium converts as becoming part of the family of God's children, spiritually taken into God's nation.  Led by the Holy Spirit, God's elect will be teaching and leading the nations, gathering and multiplying the number of spiritual children who will grow and mature in Him.  

These "millennial children," spiritually speaking, will be taught and led during the millennium because, as we all agree, the millennium will be a time of peace where there will be no stumbling blocks or satanic strongholds.  These "children" will await the Judgment Day for Christ to forgive their sins and reconcile them to Himself.  

Hello Promise :)

Who will occupy the Millennial Kingdom?

There will be two distinct groups occupying the Earth during the millennial kingdom—those with glorified bodies, and those with earthly bodies who lived through the tribulation and on into the millennial kingdom. Those with glorified bodies consist of the Church, receiving glorified bodies at the rapture (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 1 Corinthians 15:21-23, 51-53), and those who are resurrected after Christ returns to Earth (Revelation 20:4-6). Those who have earthly bodies can be subdivided into two groups: believing Gentiles and believing Jews (Israel).

In Revelation 19:11-16, we find the return of Jesus Christ to Earth, known as His second coming. The rapture (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 1 Corinthians 15:51-53) is an appearing of Christ in the air, not His second coming. I mention this to make a distinction between the rapture and the second coming of Christ. There is no mention in Revelation 19-20 of any kind of rapture event. The implication is that saints who are on Earth when Christ returns will remain on Earth to enter the millennial kingdom in their natural bodies. If the rapture or any kind of event where a living believer receives a glorified body were included in the second coming of Christ to Earth, one would expect to find reference to such a major event in Revelation 19. But no such reference is to be found. The only event that results in believers receiving glorified bodies is found in Revelation 20:4-6 where those who became believers during the Tribulation and were killed because of their faith are resurrected. It is also believed that at this same time Old Testament saints will be resurrected, also receiving glorified bodies (see Daniel 12:2).

Matthew 25:31-46 is another passage that should be considered. This passage is commonly called the separation or judgment of the sheep and the goats. The sheep and goats refer to righteous and unrighteous Gentiles. Christ will judge the unrighteous Gentiles (goats), and they will be cast into the lake of fire for eternal punishment (Matthew 25:46). Therefore, no unbelieving Gentile will survive to live on into the millennial kingdom. The righteous Gentiles, or sheep, will live on into the millennial kingdom. They will give birth to children and will populate the Earth. However, these are not the only ones who will be producing children during the millennial kingdom.

The impression is given that when Christ returns, all Israel will trust in Him (Zechariah 12:10). They, too, will not receive glorified bodies (as did those who were raptured prior to the tribulation and those resurrected afterward). They also will produce children during the millennial kingdom.

So, believing Gentiles, Israel, and resurrected/raptured believers (all of whom have glorified bodies) will occupy the Earth. It should be noted, however, that believers with glorified bodies will not be reproducing. There is no marriage after this life (Matthew 22:30).

Children born during the millennial kingdom will have the responsibility of faith in Christ as all people of past ages have (faith in Christ since His coming; faith in God before—Genesis 15:2-6; Habakkuk 2:4; Romans 3:20). Unfortunately, not all of the children that are born during the millennial kingdom will come to faith in Christ. Those that do not will be led away by Satan into rebellion against God at the end of the millennial kingdom when Satan is let loose for a short time (Revelation 20:7-10).

For a further look at this subject (who will live into the millennial kingdom), look also at the following passages: Isaiah 2:2-4; Zechariah 14:8-21; Ezekiel 34:17-24; Daniel 7:13-14; Micah 4:1-5.https://www.gotquestions.org/millennial-kingdom.html

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,274
  • Content Per Day:  1.73
  • Days Won:  0

18 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Then much of what is understood clearly in God's Word will need to be explained differently to the Ekklesia.

Why, if the understanding was wrong and that is discovered at the second coming. Will anyone care about missunderstandings of biblical prophercy when they are experiencing the reality of Jesus face to face.

18 hours ago, simplejeff said:

This won't affect many people, so will it matter at all to most people ?

What. Those in hell will have far greater concerns than to correct their understanding of biblical theologuy and prophercy.

Those in heaven won't care at all about prophetic understanding