• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

On 6/4/2019 at 11:51 PM, Revelation Man said:

True, but I did not get it until some Atheist started showing the different takes on the death at the cross, but I discovered 2 things, upon further review, the peoples perspectives were just different and secondly, Jesus allowed these humans to testify a true testimony of his life and death from their perspective. If God gave them the Gospels like he gave Daniel, Ezekiel etc. the Prophecies to come, all four would have been exactly alike, from God's perspective, but instead we get four men's honest perspective. Of course they walked with Jesus. 

Well, RM, this thread has goine 96 pages. I wonder, has anyone changed their mind about anything?

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Well, RM, this thread has goine 96 pages. I wonder, has anyone changed their mind about anything?

I learned to not hold on to my understandings, it's the death knell for a guy called unto Prophecy to get too dialed in on points of view, especially from single or few verses. Everything has to fit the big mosaic overall. The most important number in all of Prophecy is the 126o, God designed everything in the End Time around the Middle of the Week {MoW}. The Little Horn reneges in the MoW, the Seals are opened in the MoW, Gods Wrath is released in the MoW, the Day of the Lord starts in the MoW, it lasts for 126o days PLUS 1000 years. The DOTL is the Day Jesus Christ starts taking back the earth's deed from Satan, its the Day of Gods Wrath that leads to the 1000 year reign.

The Two Witnesses Ministry is 126o days, not because it parallels with the Beasts timeline, but so we can juxtapose it against the Beasts timeline. Malachi 4:5 tells us that Elijah {2 witnesses} show up BEFORE the DOTL, and we know the 2 Witnesses die BEFORE the Beast, so God therefore has provided us with all the answers via a 126o timeline !! The 2 Witnesses show up BEFORE the Beast and Die BEFORE the Beast dies also. The Woman Flees for 126o days also, Satan chases after her for 126o days. 

Which is why designing ones eschatology around one verse is bad hermeneutical principles, it just not the way God shows us things. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  6

On 5/23/2019 at 6:06 PM, iamlamad said:

Nice to see you again here, Spock! I think when Jesus said, "after the tribulation" He was refering to the entire 70th week, the first half, the last half with the days of great tribulation, and then the end. It corresponds with His coming in chapter 19, after the week has ended in chapter 16.

Yeah, you may be right LAmad.  I’ve gone back and forth on this one.....just before abomination or just before second coming. I’ve had some time to think and study this through since I wrote that and I’m now leaning toward thinking Matt 24:29-31 is talking about the second coming of Christ to the planet.   The angels gathering makes me believe that. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/7/2019 at 11:34 PM, iamlamad said:

Actually, I started this thread presenting a point of view I have been considering hard...a mid Trib rapture, just before the abomination. Thus, I think it is very possible we believers will see the covenant being confirmed, the temple being rebuilt, and the animal sacrifices. We may or may not see the two witnesses although I tend to believe they will be doing their thing in the first half of the week. 

Having said all that, I still am not opposed to believing in the rapture BEFORE the covenant being confirmed. Daniels 70th week could possibly just be for Israel and the unbelieving world, not the church. 

I could go either way which puts me in a good position.  If I see the covenant, two witnesses,  and temple, no big deal....I sort of expected to. Yet, I still have this excited hope that it could happen suddenly. 

I wonder if I see the Gog War first though.....

On 6/4/2019 at 6:26 PM, The Light said:

Here is what is said in Luke 21

Luke 21

9 But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.

10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:

11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

Here is what is said in Matt 24

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

Do you understand the difference between someone saying,BUT BEFORE ALL THESE. Referring to the events of 70AD and someone saying, THEN, referring to a future event.

Do you understand the difference between the prophecy saying that there will not be one stone up the other and seeing the wall still standing with one stone stone upon the other.

Luke 21
And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

Well done, mate.  No doubt, Jesus in Luke was discussing 70 AD. Apparently not in Matthew. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 2/17/2019 at 7:56 AM, Spock said:

I’m not interested in reading about the POST TRIB RAPTURE because I’ve read enough and find it wanting, and don’t even want to discuss this, so please no post Trib talk on this thread.

A lofty goal, but believe it or not, threads here do not always get to be about what any one person  wants to discuss, and if they do not want to discuss something, they can hold their tongue an not discuss it. Others who read may want to hear, not yet having read enough. That being said, there is nothing wrong with hoping that people stick to the topic. Good luck with that!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

1 hour ago, Spock said:

Actually, I started this thread presenting a point of view I have been considering hard...a mid Trib rapture, just before the abomination. Thus, I think it is very possible we believers will see the covenant being confirmed, the temple being rebuilt, and the animal sacrifices. We may or may not see the two witnesses although I tend to believe they will be doing their thing in the first half of the week. 

Having said all that, I still am not opposed to believing in the rapture BEFORE the covenant being confirmed. Daniels 70th week could possibly just be for Israel and the unbelieving world, not the church. 

I could go either way which puts me in a good position.  If I see the covenant, two witnesses,  and temple, no big deal....I sort of expected to. Yet, I still have this excited hope that it could happen suddenly. 

Hi Spock,

Will we finish this thread before the Lord comes? (lol) I do see the economic collapse next, (this year) and then the Russian war, (next year). So we wont have too long to see whether that is so.

regards, Marilyn.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Spock said:

I believe the Word answers that wonder.

Rev 20

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

48 minutes ago, The Light said:

I believe the Word answers that wonder.

Rev 20

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

No way is that the same as Ezekiel 38/39....no way, no how.....

3 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

Will we finish this thread before the Lord comes? (lol) I do see the economic collapse next, (this year) and then the Russian war, (next year). So we wont have too long to see whether that is so.

regards, Marilyn.

We agree on this...I am expecting to see Ezekiel 38/39 play out very soon.....like you said, maybe next year. 

You mentioned the economic collapse....I suppose you mean USA....if so, is that in the Bible?  Point me to the way sister.