• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  6

Hey Rev Man,

I read your long reply to Light when discussing Matt 24 and for now I just want to talk about the first thing that did not sit well with me, so if you can elaborate a bit I’d appreciate that. 

Why do you feel the disciples were asking Jesus about the sign of his coming “for the rapture?”  I’m sure they had no knowledge of any rapture. 

Im pretty sure they were asking him about the signs leading up to his second coming....not any rapture.

Therefore, this assumption or inference you made may not be accurate. 

Thanks

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

5 hours ago, Spock said:

Actually, I started this thread presenting a point of view I have been considering hard...a mid Trib rapture, just before the abomination. Thus, I think it is very possible we believers will see the covenant being confirmed, the temple being rebuilt, and the animal sacrifices. We may or may not see the two witnesses although I tend to believe they will be doing their thing in the first half of the week. 

Having said all that, I still am not opposed to believing in the rapture BEFORE the covenant being confirmed. Daniels 70th week could possibly just be for Israel and the unbelieving world, not the church. 

I could go either way which puts me in a good position.  If I see the covenant, two witnesses,  and temple, no big deal....I sort of expected to. Yet, I still have this excited hope that it could happen suddenly. 

I wonder if I see the Gog War first though.....

The one danger I see is Jesus may come tomorrow and you will not be expecting Him. That might not work out the way you expect it. 

• Oy Vey! 1

5 hours ago, Spock said:

Yeah, you may be right LAmad.  I’ve gone back and forth on this one.....just before abomination or just before second coming. I’ve had some time to think and study this through since I wrote that and I’m now leaning toward thinking Matt 24:29-31 is talking about the second coming of Christ to the planet.   The angels gathering makes me believe that. 

Many believers, myself included, believe this gathering will be God gathering all descendants of Jacob back to Israel. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  0

37 minutes ago, Spock said:

No way is that the same as Ezekiel 38/39....no way, no how.....

38 minutes ago, Spock said:

No way is that the same as Ezekiel 38/39....no way, no how.....

You got any scriptural evidence that can support what you are saying, or is this just a guess?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

1 hour ago, Spock said:

We agree on this...I am expecting to see Ezekiel 38/39 play out very soon.....like you said, maybe next year. 

You mentioned the economic collapse....I suppose you mean USA....if so, is that in the Bible?  Point me to the way sister. 

Hi Spock,

Remember the Father said to the Son -

"Sit at my right hand TILL I make your enemies your footstool," (Ps. 110: 1)

Well I believe God the Father has been bringing the Lord`s enemies to the Lord`s footstool. Meaning, that God the Father through the 4 spirits of heaven, (Zech. 6: 5   Dan. 7: 2) has brought together 4 Great Federations that are coming together into the final Gentile Global Government. We see how these 4 Federations/Super Powers are just before the Lord rules over them.

`The Lord (Father) shall send the rod of your strength out of Zion, RULE in the midst of your enemies.` (Ps. 110: 2)

When the judgment scroll is opened we see these 4 Federations, each in the order they arose, (& one still to come) and each with their particular aspect they bring to the Global Government.

The first Federation arose and conquered quite a lot of the world. (Britain and USA)

The second Federation arose and murdered millions. (Russia)

The third Federation arose and its philosophy of `free trade` will bring about, `A quart of wheat for a denarius...` (Rev. 6: 5 & 6)

The scales represent a market economy, and this is what the European Union`s `free trade` philosophy has done and will do across the world.

Thus I see that before the Tribulation there will be a huge economic crash that will usher in the Global economic system under the IMF.

The Lord`s enemies will then have been brought to the Lord`s footstool, ready for Him to rule over and bring on the judgments.

Hope that is clear as to my thinking from scripture.

regards, Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, iamlamad said:

The one danger I see is Jesus may come tomorrow and you will not be expecting Him. That might not work out the way you expect it. 

Not even close to being accurate. I won’t defend myself here because that is between God and myself.

9 hours ago, The Light said:

You got any scriptural evidence that can support what you are saying, or is this just a guess?

Yes I have plenty of scripture. Compare Ezekiel 38/39 with Rev 20:8-10.....nothing similar there at all. 

In the Rev passage the haters encircled Jerusalem......did they do that in Ezekiel? Nope....they were wiped out on the mountains. 

In Rev 20 they were all killed quickly by fire. Did that happen in Ezekiel? Nope. 

Ezekiel 38/39 came BEFORE the rebuilding of the Temple. Rev 20 the Temple was already there. 

If you want to believe they are the same, fine by me, but this I can say with 100% confidence.....you are wrong. Sorry to be so abrupt......I’m not always right either, but this one I am. ?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Spock said:

Yes I have plenty of scripture. Compare Ezekiel 38/39 with Rev 20:8-10.....nothing similar there at all. 

In the Rev passage the haters encircled Jerusalem......did they do that in Ezekiel? Nope....they were wiped out on the mountains. 

In Rev 20 they were all killed quickly by fire. Did that happen in Ezekiel? Nope. 

Ezekiel 38/39 came BEFORE the rebuilding of the Temple. Rev 20 the Temple was already there. 

If you want to believe they are the same, fine by me, but this I can say with 100% confidence.....you are wrong. Sorry to be so abrupt......I’m not always right either, but this one I am. ?

Please post the scripture verses that support your view with a short explanation.

Edited by The Light

13 hours ago, Spock said:

Not even close to being accurate. I won’t defend myself here because that is between God and myself.

Can you be honest with us, your readers? Are you expecting Him? Do you think He could come tonight? Or if He did come tonight, would you be shocked?

Just so you know, I expect Him every second of every minute of every hour of every day. i am HOPING for His coming. I am LONGING for His coming. 

Edited by iamlamad

22 hours ago, The Light said:

Ha ha ha! Good!