• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

7 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

I wish I could, but he would hear you more than me. Now I think you have hit on a good chapter there, bro, Rev. 11. It has quite a few good pointers.

regards, Marilyn.

Marilyn,

Your thinking on having the 5,6, and 7th trumpets  AFTER to AOD now seems to be my thinking. Interesting. 

Maybe you could explain scripturally why you believe that to be. I gave LAmad my thinking, but maybe if a second witness speaks up.....maybe. Thanks.

spock.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

8 minutes ago, Spock said:

So that is your explanation to explain away the obvious meaning of the written word....create a man made parenthesis in verses 4-13. 

Well okayyyyyyy, have at it brother. I don’t see it as you do. I see no reason to create the parenthesis so I won’t do it. It makes perfect sense to me to see the 6th trumpet and following 7trumpet at the end of the week.

i know this shoots down your 7-7-7 theory but what can I tell you?  I read the word of God just as you do and I do my best to INTERPRET it accurately just as I know you do. If you see a parenthesis in chapter 11, maybe you are right and my eyes are just darkened. Or, maybe it is you who is wrong and your eyes are confused. We both can’t be right on this....but no big deal.....we both believe we won’t be here to see the two witnesses anyhow, right?  

If we do see them, then may I suggest we both are wrong and go to Plan B.  On a side note, my wife, who studies the word hard as I do believes the rapture will be shortly AFTER the AOD. Naturally she quotes Matthew 24:15 as her primary source for saying that.  So we actually have a bet. So, if we do see the two witnesses, she wins, and I then move to Plan B...probably her theory. Lol

i will keep reading and maybe if your way of interpreting chapter 11 is right, God will open my eyes.....or maybe not. 

You will be rearranging John's God given chronology and your theory will be proven wrong. If that is OK with you, GO FOR IT!

I don't think you are putting ANY "weight" on what Jesus taught me. After all, finding "the exact midpoint clearly marked" was the first words God spoke to me concerning Revelation.  One of the first things one could determine from those words is that the ENTIRE 70th week is in our future, not a half week like some imagine. 

Questions for you:

Do you imagine that 11:3 is now 42 months past 11:2?  Do you imagine that 12:7 is 1260 days past 12:6? Do you imagine that 13:6 is 42 months past 13:5? In other words, when John mentions a countdown, do you consider that the entire countdown is included in that verse of mention? If you do, then the 70th week is no longer a week of 7 years, but it is 42 months plus 126o days plus 1260 days, plus 3.5 years, plus 42 months....and LOT longer that 7 years.

I don't know of ANYONE that assumes these things. Most people assume (and correctly so) that 11:2 is the START of a countdown to the end of the week. They assume the 1260 days of fleeing is the START of a countdown to the end of the week. They assume that the 3.5 years of supernatural protection is a countdown to the end of the week. They assume (and all of these correctly so) that the 42 months of authority is the START of the countdown to the end of the week. 

Why then would ANYONE assume that the 1260 days of testifying would be different - that it would start and end in the same chapter? But that is what you are assuming.  I struggled over the 1260 days of witnessing; first I had them in the first half, then the second half. But I kept bugging God until I got the answer. 

Another question: do you assume that the image that people are forced to worship, and the mark that people are forced to take - do you believe they are created and ENFORCED in chapter 13, since they are written there? If so, you are assuming that God was LATE in his warning. The truth is, John wrote most of chapter 13 as a parenthesis - taking us down the last half of the week with the two beasts, but NOT in Chronological order. The truth is, the image and mark will NOT be created and enforced until AFTER God gives his warning in chapter 14. The truth then is that John does the very same thing in chapter 13 that he does in chapter 11: take the reader on a SIDE journey as a parenthesis.

You are free to doubt me on this, but your theory will end up being wrong. I have been where you are now. I struggled with it!

7 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

I wish I could, but he would hear you more than me. Now I think you have hit on a good chapter there, bro, Rev. 11. It has quite a few good pointers.

regards, Marilyn.

Revelation is a KEY chapter to understanding the book. 

16 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

You will be rearranging John's God given chronology and your theory will be proven wrong. If that is OK with you, GO FOR IT!

I don't think you are putting ANY "weight" on what Jesus taught me. After all, finding "the exact midpoint clearly marked" was the first words God spoke to me concerning Revelation.  One of the first things one could determine from those words is that the ENTIRE 70th week is in our future, not a half week like some imagine. 

Questions for you:

Do you imagine that 11:3 is now 42 months past 11:2?  Do you imagine that 12:7 is 1260 days past 12:6? Do you imagine that 13:6 is 42 months past 13:5? In other words, when John mentions a countdown, do you consider that the entire countdown is included in that verse of mention? If you do, then the 70th week is no longer a week of 7 years, but it is 42 months plus 126o days plus 1260 days, plus 3.5 years, plus 42 months....and LOT longer that 7 years.

I don't know of ANYONE that assumes these things. Most people assume (and correctly so) that 11:2 is the START of a countdown to the end of the week. They assume the 1260 days of fleeing is the START of a countdown to the end of the week. They assume that the 3.5 years of supernatural protection is a countdown to the end of the week. They assume (and all of these correctly so) that the 42 months of authority is the START of the countdown to the end of the week. 

Why then would ANYONE assume that the 1260 days of testifying would be different - that it would start and end in the same chapter? But that is what you are assuming.  I struggled over the 1260 days of witnessing; first I had them in the first half, then the second half. But I kept bugging God until I got the answer. 

Another question: do you assume that the image that people are forced to worship, and the mark that people are forced to take - do you believe they are created and ENFORCED in chapter 13, since they are written there? If so, you are assuming that God was LATE in his warning. The truth is, John wrote most of chapter 13 as a parenthesis - taking us down the last half of the week with the two beasts, but NOT in Chronological order. The truth is, the image and mark will NOT be created and enforced until AFTER God gives his warning in chapter 14. The truth then is that John does the very same thing in chapter 13 that he does in chapter 11: take the reader on a SIDE journey as a parenthesis.

You are free to doubt me on this, but your theory will end up being wrong. I have been where you are now. I struggled with it!

Spock’s line by line commentary of Rev 11:

11:2 :  the nations will tread the temple for 1260 days...meaning the second half of week after AOD

11:3: two witnesses will prophesize 1260 days...basically second half of the week

11:4-6:  they will have divine power for their 1260 days

11:7: they will be killed at the end of their 1260 days by the beast out of abyss

11:8-13:  they will be dead for 3.5 days, world smiling, then resurrected

11:14-15: the second woe (6th trumpet) and 7th trumpet coincide or immediately follow the resurrection of the two witnesses 

11:15b:  not 100% sure yet but this may mean the 1260 days is up, so the kingdom of the world has now become our Lords. (If that is true, I believe the bowls will all occur in the next 30 days)  Still pondering this last point though so don’t quote me yet. 

1 hour ago, Spock said:

Spock’s line by line commentary of Rev 11:

11:2 :  the nations will tread the temple for 1260 days...meaning the second half of week after AOD

11:3: two witnesses will prophesize 1260 days...basically second half of the week

11:4-6:  they will have divine power for their 1260 days

11:7: they will be killed at the end of their 1260 days by the beast out of abyss

11:8-13:  they will be dead for 3.5 days, world smiling, then resurrected

11:14-15: the second woe (6th trumpet) and 7th trumpet coincide or immediately follow the resurrection of the two witnesses 

11:15b:  not 100% sure yet but this may mean the 1260 days is up, so the kingdom of the world has now become our Lords. (If that is true, I believe the bowls will all occur in the next 30 days)  Still pondering this last point though so don’t quote me yet. 

11:2 :  the nations will tread the temple for 1260 days...meaning the second half of week after AOD  Not the nations: "Gentiles"  I wondered what this meant, and asked. Verse 1 is the man of sin entering Jerusalem. He must get to Jerusalem so he can enter the temple in Jerusalem. He comes with Gentile armies.  Of course this is not written: it came by way of revealed knowledge  - should know - how Jesus said He would build His church.

So this should be happening until the end of the week, right?

So again, they should be prophesying until ALMOST the end of the week. I think they will be killed just 3.5 days before the end of the week. Since I believe the end to be at the 7th vial, then they will die 3.5 days before the 7th vial.  

In other words, verses 11:7 and 11:8 are at the end of the 70th week - right?

So YOU CHOOSE: are they written out of chronological order - or are they written in a parenthesis?

11:8-13:  they will be dead for 3.5 days, world smiling, then resurrected  So I think John is telling us they will rise with the REST of the Old Covenant saints - at the 7th vial on the last 24 hours of Jewish time that will end the 70th week of Daniel. It makes good sense because I am convinced they will be Enoch and Elijah - the two men that did not die - yet.  Did you notice in Matthew 27:  "the earth did quake...and the graves were opened?"

Did you think about the dead in Christ - that that event will also cause a mighy earthquake? I think it is the 6th seal earthquake. And at the 7th vial - when God raises those from before the flood - world's worst ever earthquake. It makes sense to me.  The two witnesses, being Old Covenant saints, will be raised with the rest of the Old Covenant saints.

11:14-15: the second woe (6th trumpet) and 7th trumpet coincide or immediately follow the resurrection of the two witnesses   Here is where we disagree. Yes, at first reading it LOOKS that way.

In your mind then, the end of the week comes in chapter 11!  But then it must come again in chapter 13.  NO NO NO! Think of the story of the two witnesses as a parenthesis! The 7th trumpet marks the midpoint, and shortly after that midpoint - those in Judea flee. 

In your theory, those in Judea begin to flee after the week has ended! Trust me, the week does not end at the 7th trumpet. The ONLY WAY this makes sense is if verses 11:4 through 11:13 are written as a parenthesis. 

You are not reading this right:

14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

"Past" means the second woe is HISTORY now, done and done and complete. So FORGET IT! It is time now for the 7th trumpet / 3rd woe.  

Again stop and think: What is it that will divide the week? It is something that STOPS the daily sacrifices. We see with Antiochus in Daniel 8 that he polluted the temple by first entering it, then sacrificing a pig. It took 2300 days before the temple could be cleansed and sacrifices started again. Antiochus is a TYPE of the antichrist. He became a TYPE because the man of sin will do the same thing: pollute the temple and stop the sacrifices. But WHEN? Of course at the division point in Revelation. It MUST BE somewhere in chapters 11 through 13 where John starts the 5 different countdowns to the end. Therefore, if you detest the 7th trumpet, WHEN? where do You choose in these three chapters to find the midpoint? 

Jesus told those who SEE the abomination to flee - so the abomination event MUST BE seconds (a few verses?) before 12:6. Do you EVER consider this in your thinking? John is PINPOINTING the exact midpoint by the fleeing of those in Judea. Believe Daniel and Jesus - they are going to flee one or two seconds after the abomination that will divide the week."

This thinking forces one to recognize verses 11:4 through 11:14 as a parenthesis. In other words, verse 14 & 15 CANNOT be end of the week, else those fleeing are fleeing at the end of the week.

Did you notice that all the verses about the two witnesses are written as if they were just inserted between verses 2 and 14. If you just jump from verse 2 to verses 14, it still makes perfect sense.  If you jump from verse 3 to verse 14, it still makes perfect sense - just as it would if John wrote a parenthesis.  It is almost as if John wrote about the two witnesses, then wondered, where will I insert it?

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

11:2 :  the nations will tread the temple for 1260 days...meaning the second half of week after AOD  Not the nations: "Gentiles"  I wondered what this meant, and asked. Verse 1 is the man of sin entering Jerusalem. He must get to Jerusalem so he can enter the temple in Jerusalem. He comes with Gentile armies.  Of course this is not written: it came by way of revealed knowledge  - should know - how Jesus said He would build His church.

So this should be happening until the end of the week, right?

So again, they should be prophesying until ALMOST the end of the week. I think they will be killed just 3.5 days before the end of the week. Since I believe the end to be at the 7th vial, then they will die 3.5 days before the 7th vial.  

In other words, verses 11:7 and 11:8 are at the end of the 70th week - right?

So YOU CHOOSE: are they written out of chronological order - or are they written in a parenthesis?

11:8-13:  they will be dead for 3.5 days, world smiling, then resurrected  So I think John is telling us they will rise with the REST of the Old Covenant saints - at the 7th vial on the last 24 hours of Jewish time that will end the 70th week of Daniel. It makes good sense because I am convinced they will be Enoch and Elijah - the two men that did not die - yet.  Did you notice in Matthew 27:  "the earth did quake...and the graves were opened?"

Did you think about the dead in Christ - that that event will also cause a mighy earthquake? I think it is the 6th seal earthquake. And at the 7th vial - when God raises those from before the flood - world's worst ever earthquake. It makes sense to me.  The two witnesses, being Old Covenant saints, will be raised with the rest of the Old Covenant saints.

11:14-15: the second woe (6th trumpet) and 7th trumpet coincide or immediately follow the resurrection of the two witnesses   Here is where we disagree. Yes, at first reading it LOOKS that way.

In your mind then, the end of the week comes in chapter 11!  But then it must come again in chapter 13.  NO NO NO! Think of the story of the two witnesses as a parenthesis! The 7th trumpet marks the midpoint, and shortly after that midpoint - those in Judea flee. 

In your theory, those in Judea begin to flee after the week has ended! Trust me, the week does not end at the 7th trumpet. The ONLY WAY this makes sense is if verses 11:4 through 11:13 are written as a parenthesis. 

You are not reading this right:

14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

"Past" means the second woe is HISTORY now, done and done and complete. So FORGET IT! It is time now for the 7th trumpet / 3rd woe.  

Again stop and think: What is it that will divide the week? It is something that STOPS the daily sacrifices. We see with Antiochus in Daniel 8 that he polluted the temple by first entering it, then sacrificing a pig. It took 2300 days before the temple could be cleansed and sacrifices started again. Antiochus is a TYPE of the antichrist. He became a TYPE because the man of sin will do the same thing: pollute the temple and stop the sacrifices. But WHEN? Of course at the division point in Revelation. It MUST BE somewhere in chapters 11 through 13 where John starts the 5 different countdowns to the end. Therefore, if you detest the 7th trumpet, WHEN? where do You choose in these three chapters to find the midpoint? 

Jesus told those who SEE the abomination to flee - so the abomination event MUST BE seconds (a few verses?) before 12:6. Do you EVER consider this in your thinking? John is PINPOINTING the exact midpoint by the fleeing of those in Judea. Believe Daniel and Jesus - they are going to flee one or two seconds after the abomination that will divide the week."

This thinking forces one to recognize verses 11:4 through 11:14 as a parenthesis. In other words, verse 14 & 15 CANNOT be end of the week, else those fleeing are fleeing at the end of the week.

Did you notice that all the verses about the two witnesses are written as if they were just inserted between verses 2 and 14. If you just jump from verse 2 to verses 14, it still makes perfect sense.  If you jump from verse 3 to verse 14, it still makes perfect sense - just as it would if John wrote a parenthesis.  It is almost as if John wrote about the two witnesses, then wondered, where will I insert it?

I think I seemwhere we differ LA....

i see chapters 11,12,13, and even 14 telling four  different stories from each of their perspectives. These of course are told through the eyes of the main end times players. Each chapter is chronological within itself only.  Did you get that?  WITHIN OT ITSELF.   SOOOOOOOO, 

ch 11: story of two witnesses takes you from there inception (around midpoint, AOD) to their resurrection, shortly before end of 1260 days.

ch 12: a story about the dragon and the beast he leads. Begins when Satan starts to control him, perhaps after fatal wound being healed, around midpoint/AOD,  and takes to you to the end of the week where his 42 months (1260 days) play out. Notice, the beginning and the ending here is about the same as the ending in 11.

ch 13: is all about the two beasts that rise up and again, pretty much begins around the midpoint/AOD,  and takes you through the 42 months (verse 5)  as he does his thing...persecuting believers, with the help of the false prophet. This chapter doesn’t talk about their ending at Armageddon so it was just letting you know all the evil they will wreck upon the earth for 42 months (last 3.5 beginning at the AOD).

ch 14: the 144,000, the three angels doing God’s bidding on Earth, Jesus and the rapture and lastly, the horrible wipe out at Armageddon and the destiny of the earth dwellers.  This chapter begins with the 144,000 I believe in heaven so obviously sometime in the second half of the week, but not sure when exactly when. And like I said the chapter ends at the battle of Armageddon. Again, another chapter that flows chronologically within itself. 

I see great balance, symmetry, and purpose in each of these four TIME OUT chapters. Again, they are all chronological within themselves. It appears to me the starting point is the same for all, the AOD/Midpoint, and the ending time is the same for all.....1260 days after the midpoint.  What balance, what logic. 

2 hours ago, Spock said:

I think I seemwhere we differ LA....

i see chapters 11,12,13, and even 14 telling four  different stories from each of their perspectives. These of course are told through the eyes of the main end times players. Each chapter is chronological within itself only.  Did you get that?  WITHIN OT ITSELF.   SOOOOOOOO, 

ch 11: story of two witnesses takes you from there inception (around midpoint, AOD) to their resurrection, shortly before end of 1260 days.

ch 12: a story about the dragon and the beast he leads. Begins when Satan starts to control him, perhaps after fatal wound being healed, around midpoint/AOD,  and takes to you to the end of the week where his 42 months (1260 days) play out. Notice, the beginning and the ending here is about the same as the ending in 11.

ch 13: is all about the two beasts that rise up and again, pretty much begins around the midpoint/AOD,  and takes you through the 42 months (verse 5)  as he does his thing...persecuting believers, with the help of the false prophet. This chapter doesn’t talk about their ending at Armageddon so it was just letting you know all the evil they will wreck upon the earth for 42 months (last 3.5 beginning at the AOD).

ch 14: the 144,000, the three angels doing God’s bidding on Earth, Jesus and the rapture and lastly, the horrible wipe out at Armageddon and the destiny of the earth dwellers.  This chapter begins with the 144,000 I believe in heaven so obviously sometime in the second half of the week, but not sure when exactly when. And like I said the chapter ends at the battle of Armageddon. Again, another chapter that flows chronologically within itself. 

I see great balance, symmetry, and purpose in each of these four TIME OUT chapters. Again, they are all chronological within themselves. It appears to me the starting point is the same for all, the AOD/Midpoint, and the ending time is the same for all.....1260 days after the midpoint.  What balance, what logic. 

Then you would totally disagree with this:

1 thes 4:

1: Jesus comes

2: the dead in Christ rise  - causing a worldwide earthquake: Paul's sudden destruction

3. the earth begins to shake

4. Two groups of people get two different results: those in Christ get raptured and escape God's wrath - those in darkness GET His wrath.

5. Those in Christ are gathering and on their way to meet Christ in the clouds.

6. Paul's "sudden destruction" earthquake is worldwide - because the dead in Christ are worldwide. 

7. THE DAY of the Lord starts with this earthquake. God's WRATH begins with this earthquake  / sudden destruction (Seal 6)

In Revelation this will take place a moment before the 6th seal: rapture first, then sudden destruction earthquake of the 6th seal.  But the "tribulation" or 70th week does not start until the 7th seal - I am guessing ten days later (the ten days of awe). 

8. Next will come the 7th seal and then the  first 6 trumpet judgments  (First half of the 70th week)

9. The man of sin enters Jerusalem with his Gentile armies: the city will be trampled for 42 months.  

10. The Two witnesses show up and begin.   (11:1-2)

11. Then the 7th trumpet will mark the exact midpoint. The Kingdoms of the word are given to Jesus Christ.

12. A second or two later, 12:6 takes place and those in Judea begin to flee. (The city is being trampled) (The two witnesses are testifying)

13: As those in Judea begin to flee, Michael is going after Satan to cats him down. (Chapter 12) (The two witnesses are testifying) (The city is being trampled)

14. John sees the beast arising.  He will get 42 months.  (Chapter 13)(The city is being trampled)(The two witnesses are testifying)(Those in Judea are fleeing)

15. God sends three angels to warn people to worship God, Babylon is fallen is fallen, and not to take the mark. (chapter 14) (The city is being trampled)(The two witnesses are testifying)(Those in Judea are fleeing)(The beast begins his 42 months)

16. The false prophet shows up and the image is erected. The mark is created and now enforcement begins: any who refuse to bow will lose their head. (last part of chapter 13) (The city is being trampled)(The two witnesses are testifying)(Those in Judea are fleeing)(The beast is working on  his 42 months)

17. the beheaded begin to show up in heaven.  (Chapter 15)(The city is being trampled)(The two witnesses are testifying)(Those in Judea are fleeing)(The beast begins his 42 months)(The beast continues his 42 months)

See how chapter by chapter John marches right through the 70th week, start to finish.

There are problems with your theory because it is not the Author's intent. You imagine chronology within a chapter. Take chapter 12: it starts at or near the midpoint with the rapture (?), and then those in Judea begin to flee. Michael goes to war with the Dragon. The Dragon goes to war (or tries) with those who have fled, so near the midpoint. He realizes God is protecting them so he turns to Christians are are left. Sorry, no end of the week here. It ends close to where it started - near the midpoint.

Chapter 13 does the same: starts near the midpoint, but does NOT take us  to the end of the week. 

Can you tell which comes first: the trampling or the fleeing? The fleeing or the 42 months of authority?  The witnessing or the fleeing?  If these chapters all begin near the midpoint, there is no telling which comes first. 

On the other hand, if you just read as it is written:

The 42 months of trampling countdown begins

Then the 1260 days witnessing countdown begins

Then the 7th trumpet sounds

Then those in Judea begin to flee

Then Mochael goes to war

Then Satan goes after those that fled

Then Satan goes after the remnant of the church

Then the Beast rises (probably the man of sin is now possessed.)

The false prophet shows up.

See, things in DIFFERENT chapters are chronological.

Why not just give up and acknowledge that 12:1-5 are about Jesus' birth and not about the rapture! All your problems would be solved! Acknowledge that Revelation IS in perfect order, but with parentheses. 

• Haha 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,177
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

8 hours ago, Spock said:

Marilyn,

Your thinking on having the 5,6, and 7th trumpets  AFTER to AOD now seems to be my thinking. Interesting. 

Maybe you could explain scripturally why you believe that to be. I gave LAmad my thinking, but maybe if a second witness speaks up.....maybe. Thanks.

spock.

Hi Spock,

Would love to share. I believe we are thinking along the same lines. I have to go out soon so will put my notes together later. There is another scripture in God`s word that tells us exactly when ch. 10 occurs and that then puts it all into perspective.

regards, Marilyn.

Hi Spock,

When I am guided by the Holy Spirit in Biblical discussions, it is brought to my remembrance other scriptures on the subject. (John 14: 26 & 15: 13) And this is what is needed otherwise we go off into our imaginings.

Now Rev. 8 - 13 concerns the 3rd vision, the unveiling of the Lord as the Mediator of the Covenant. Thus we see Him in the heavenly sanctuary preparing for the Day of Atonement - Israel`s National deliverance. (Rev. 8: 3)The trumpets are the judgments upon the rebellious. The time line of these we will go into after we do Rev. 10 - 13.

In Rev. 10 we see the Lord as the angel/messenger of the Covenant, (Mal. 3: 1). We see His great authority over the land & sea. Lifting His hand He swore by Himself, as God could swear by no one greater. (Heb. 6: 13) He also has a little book in His hand.

Now we go the Prophet Daniel to gain more information. There in Rev. 12 we read about the time of trouble, (as never before) and of a man who swore by God that the time for Israel`s tribulation to be over, will be `time, times and half a time,` (3 ½ yrs). The book has names of those who sought God, (Dan. 12 : 1 & 2,  Mal. 3: 16)

`So a book of remembrance was written before Him, for those who fear the Lord and meditate on His name.` (Malachi 3: 16)  

There we see the timing of Rev. 10 as the middle of the Tribulation. It is good to have that point as then we can slot in all the other times.

I will do my comments a section at a time as you may want to comment or ask a question on that point raised.

Hi Spock,

So let`s do a time line from the second half of the tribulation.

1.From the time of Michael standing up for Israel till their power is shattered, there will be 3  ½ yrs, `time, times and half a time.` (Dan. 12: 1 & 7)

.......I.................................(3 ½ yrs).................................................I                    

Israel`s time for national Deliverance  (time, times and half a time. Dan. 12: 1)  

2.Next we read that God is measuring, (discerning) those in Israel who are seeking Him, (worship at the altar). The holy city will then be trodden down by the Gentile (nations), for 42 months.

.......I.................................(3 ½ yrs).................................................I                   

Israel`s time for national Deliverance  (time, times and half a time. Dan. 12: 1)                                         

Holy City, (Jerusalem) trodden down by Gentiles for 42 months...................

3.Then we see that the 2 witnesses, (Moses & Elijah) will witness to Israel (& the world) of what they witnessed of Jesus, (His death, resurrection and ascension). Let`s put them on the time line.

Holy City, (Jerusalem) trodden down by Gentiles for 42 months...................                                          

The 2 Witnesses prophecy for 1,260 days.....................................(3 ½ days).

4.Michael, Israel`s Great Prince stands up against Satan and casts Him to the earth. This means Satan`s power & authority is limited. Satan goes off to make war with those in Israel who turned to God. This is for `time, times and half a time.` (Rev.12: 14)

The 2 Witnesses prophecy for 1,260 days......................................(3 ½ days).                                         

Satan cast down & persecutes those in Israel following God..`time, times & half time.` (Rev. 12: 14)

5.The  anti-Christ leader of the Global Government is given authority to rule for 42 months.

.......I......................................(3 ½ yrs).................................................I             

Israel`s time for national Deliverance  `time, times and half a time`....................                                                     

Holy City, (Jerusalem) trodden down by Gentiles for 42 months.........................                                     

The 2 Witnesses prophecy for 1,260 days............................................(3 ½ days).                                  

Satan persecutes Israel, `time, times & half a time.` ...........................................               

The anti-Christ given authority for 42 months.....................................................

Quite a lot of detail that God has given for events over the last part of the Tribulation.

Next we need to look at how that all fits into the trumpet sequence.

• Thanks 1