• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,129
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Spock,

So now we are up to looking at how all those details fit into the trumpet sequence.

First, we see that Satan and his (active)demons are cast to the earth at the mid-point of trib. This lines up with the 5th trumpet which gives a picture of Satan falling to the earth and releasing the demons that have been locked for awhile, onto the earth.

5th trumpet

.........I......................................................................................................................I...>                       

Satan & demons on the earth.

Secondly, we see that the 6th trumpet judgment starts with the great army and continues through to the 2 witnesses being killed, (3.5 days), and then rising, and finally the Great earthquake, which completes the second woe.

5th Trumpet (woe)                              6th Trumpet / woe           7th T woe

.........I....................................................................................................................I...>                       

Satan & demons                                             Gt. Army      Gt. EarthQ.                                          

on the earth.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

Midtrib..jpg.bc5f597be82685a1ba41ad42c7da66d0.jpg

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

13 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Midtrib..jpg.bc5f597be82685a1ba41ad42c7da66d0.jpg

Marilyn,

thank you for taking the time to do this,

im thinking as you are thinking although I’m not sure the reason you gave for the 5th trumpet to be after the midpoint can hold up to a rebuttal (by lamad).  

I guess you can say “the Star falling from heaven opening the abyss” is Satan......and we all know this happens at the midpoint, right? 

Well Marilyn, I like this interpretation....I’m sure LAmad won’t agree.....but it does have logic to it.  So, for now, I’m going to embrace this as my thinking because it actually confirms what I feel very strongly about....the 6th seal is released at the END of the week and not the middle, as our distinguished brother (LAmad) believes. 

Thanks again Marilyn......I lift up my cup your way on this one.

spock

4 hours ago, Spock said:

Marilyn,

thank you for taking the time to do this,

im thinking as you are thinking although I’m not sure the reason you gave for the 5th trumpet to be after the midpoint can hold up to a rebuttal (by lamad).  

I guess you can say “the Star falling from heaven opening the abyss” is Satan......and we all know this happens at the midpoint, right? 

Well Marilyn, I like this interpretation....I’m sure LAmad won’t agree.....but it does have logic to it.  So, for now, I’m going to embrace this as my thinking because it actually confirms what I feel very strongly about....the 6th seal is released at the END of the week and not the middle, as our distinguished brother (LAmad) believes. 

Thanks again Marilyn......I lift up my cup your way on this one.

spock

Hi Spock,

Thank you for your encouragement and that`s great we both see how those pieces fit together. You are right, my reason for the 5th trumpet at the mid point was the `star` falling from heaven, etc.

Now...would you like me to comment more on the placement of the seals?

regards, bro, & always good talking to you. Marilyn. 

BTW I do hope & pray iamlamad can think through this.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

8 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

Thank you for your encouragement and that`s great we both see how those pieces fit together. You are right, my reason for the 5th trumpet at the mid point was the `star` falling from heaven, etc.

Now...would you like me to comment more on the placement of the seals?

regards, bro, & always good talking to you. Marilyn. 

BTW I do hope & pray iamlamad can think through this.

The seals?  I know you see them as an overview with the trumpets and bowls as the details, but regarding the timing....if you have any profound reasoning to support the timing, I’m all ears. 

PS. I think lamad is pretty set in his ways. He sees the 7th trumpet at midpoint and I don’t think you, I, or Joel Osteen (big grin) can talk him out of it. 

Edited by Spock

26 minutes ago, Spock said:

The seals?  I know you see them as an overview with the trumpets and bowls as the details, but regarding the timing....if you have any profound reasoning to support the timing, I’m all ears. 

Hi Spock,

Yes I think I can nail them like we did the others. Will go and prepare.

Marilyn.

Hi Spock,

Now to fit the seals in the picture.

In Rev. 5 we see a picture of the Son receive the legal document, the title deeds of the earth. The Father, as promised gives it to His Son, His Heir. (Rev. 5: 7)

`...His Son, whom he has appointed heir of all things,...` (Heb.1: 2)

`Ask of Me and I will give you the nations for your inheritance, and the ends of the earth for your possession.` (Ps. 2: 8)

We are then privy to seeing what the Father has written on the scroll. (Come & see...) What we see, I believe, is a PREVIEW of what judgments the Son has to execute. We actually don`t see the Lord executing those judgments till Ch. 8. There he is represented as the angel/messenger of the covenant, at the altar on the Day of Atonement. This is preparing for Israel`s final National Deliverance.

So let`s put out the seals in order and then on a time line.

1234 seals, (horsemen, a group) 5th seal, martyrs, 6th seal, Great earthquake, 7th Silence.

I think the martyrs, the 5th seal, are the easiest to place on our time line, as we know when that will take place in the tribulation. The A/C persecutes the believers when he comes to power halfway through the tribulation. These ones do not take the mark of the beastly Leader of the final Gentile Global Government.

5thseal2.jpg.9ec4fb89e5c8881bd32b35402baffa69.jpg

Next the nations, as the Father said He`d give them to His Son. The 4 horsemen, I believe, represent the 4 great confederacies leading to the Global Government. The Prophet Zechariah saw these as chariots going forth to bring judgment. (Zech. 6: 1 - 8) We are also told that they are the 4 spirits of heaven. (Zech. 6: 5)

Daniel saw a vision of these also. Spirits/winds are the same Hebrew word. (Dan.7: 2) And they stirred up 4 Great beastly kingdoms, Federations, just before the Lord brings in His kingdom. (Dan. 7: 13, 27)

We see those 4 Great (beastly) Federations, comprising the final Global Government, in Rev. 13: 2 and 3 ½ years later we see the Lord deal with them.

1234seals.jpg.cc60c61b3b1492cfef088f20fe967f51.jpg

The 6th seal also fits very well too. We know that is when there is the great Earthquake, with every mountain and island moved out of their place, and the sun darkened etc. This Great earthquake is actually mentioned in a few places, (Rev. 6: 12,   11: 13,  & 26: 18) making it easy to place the events.

6thseal.jpg.54eb6e2b27cc8083f0c6215d03bf0191.jpg

Finally to the 7th seal of `silence in heaven.` (Rev. 8: 1)

The reason for the Great Earthquake is that the Lord will `ROAR` from heaven, and the heavens and the earth shakes.

`Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! (valley of Jehoshaphat outside Jerusalem after Armageddon) For the Day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

The sun and moon will grow dark. And the stars will diminish their brightness. The Lord also will ROAR from Zion, (heaven) and utter His voice from Jerusalem. The heavens and the earth will shake;.....` (Joel 3: 14 - 16)

The heavens then open and the Lord and His angelic army come forth in power and great glory. ( Rev. 19: 11,  2 Thess. 1: 7) They leave the heavenly realms and thus there is SILENCE, in heaven and on earth, as everyone trembles for the great Day of the Lord has come, and who will stand. (Rev. 6: 17)   

7thseal.jpg.83798020b46e08ad4e037cb410527a8d.jpg