• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Marilyn,

My first question is this:  how can you be so sure every place there is an earthquake mentioned in Revelation, that it is the same one?  (Rev 6, 11, 16) The details are always different. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

49 minutes ago, Spock said:

Marilyn,

My first question is this:  how can you be so sure every place there is an earthquake mentioned in Revelation, that it is the same one?  (Rev 6, 11, 16) The details are always different. 

Hi Spock,

Ok, now remember each time does not have to be specifically the same, but the main elements. God reveals certain information to do with what He is focussing on at the time. I will write about each, after my walk up the track.

Marilyn. 

BTW that was a good and important question as others would think that too. So we need to clear that up.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

Spock, 

Stop and think: John wrote of 7 seals, and numbered them for sequencing. John wrote of the 7 trumpets and numbered them for sequencing. Same with the 7 vials. He wrote of three woes and numbered them for sequencing. Why then would ANYONE imagine the rest of the book would be in a mixed up order? 

The truth is, it is NOT. You have gone through all these gyrations only because you imagine the rapture in in 12:1-5, when in reality they are about Jesus and how the dragon tried to kill him. 

2 hours ago, Spock said:

Marilyn,

My answer is, most of the earthquakes are different earthquakes. But the earthquake when the two witnesses are raised is the very same earthquake as at the 7th vial, because both happen at the same time.

2 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Finally to the 7th seal of `silence in heaven.` (Rev. 8: 1)

The reason for the Great Earthquake is that the Lord will `ROAR` from heaven, and the heavens and the earth shakes.

`Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! (valley of Jehoshaphat outside Jerusalem after Armageddon) For the Day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

The sun and moon will grow dark. And the stars will diminish their brightness. The Lord also will ROAR from Zion, (heaven) and utter His voice from Jerusalem. The heavens and the earth will shake;.....` (Joel 3: 14 - 16)

The heavens then open and the Lord and His angelic army come forth in power and great glory. ( Rev. 19: 11,  2 Thess. 1: 7) They leave the heavenly realms and thus there is SILENCE, in heaven and on earth, as everyone trembles for the great Day of the Lord has come, and who will stand. (Rev. 6: 17)   

7thseal.jpg.83798020b46e08ad4e037cb410527a8d.jpg

Sorry, Marilyn, but you are rearranging again and therefore in error. The silence in heaven is how God BEGINS the 70th week,  not some unknown time after the week.

The 6th seal also fits very well too. We know that is when there is the great Earthquake, with every mountain and island moved out of their place, and the sun darkened etc. This Great earthquake is actually mentioned in a few places, (Rev. 6: 12,   11: 13,  & 26: 18) making it easy to place the events.

6thseal.jpg.54eb6e2b27cc8083f0c6215d03bf0191.jpg

Sorry, Marilyn, but you are simply mistaken. If I were you, I would throw that book away that you learned this from. It is in error. The great earthquake at the 6th seal BEGINS the Day of the lord. It is no where near as severe as the earthquake at the 7th vial. 

Next the nations, as the Father said He`d give them to His Son. The 4 horsemen, I believe, represent the 4 great confederacies leading to the Global Government. The Prophet Zechariah saw these as chariots going forth to bring judgment. (Zech. 6: 1 - ? We are also told that they are the 4 spirits of heaven. (Zech. 6: 5)

Daniel saw a vision of these also. Spirits/winds are the same Hebrew word. (Dan.7: 2) And they stirred up 4 Great beastly kingdoms, Federations, just before the Lord brings in His kingdom. (Dan. 7: 13, 27)

We see those 4 Great (beastly) Federations, comprising the final Global Government, in Rev. 13: 2 and 3 ½ years later we see the Lord deal with them.

1234seals.jpg.cc60c61b3b1492cfef088f20fe967f51.jpg

The first horse and rider, WHITE, are to represent the church taking the gospel to the world. It was opened as soon as Jesus ascended.  Did you notice that John used the color white 17 times in Revelation - 16 times to represent righteousness? There is NO WAY the white for the first horse would represent anything else BUT righteousness. It is the church.

3 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

Now to fit the seals in the picture.

In Rev. 5 we see a picture of the Son receive the legal document, the title deeds of the earth. The Father, as promised gives it to His Son, His Heir. (Rev. 5: 7)

`...His Son, whom he has appointed heir of all things,...` (Heb.1: 2)

`Ask of Me and I will give you the nations for your inheritance, and the ends of the earth for your possession.` (Ps. 2: ?

We are then privy to seeing what the Father has written on the scroll. (Come & see...) What we see, I believe, is a PREVIEW of what judgments the Son has to execute. We actually don`t see the Lord executing those judgments till Ch. 8. There he is represented as the angel/messenger of the covenant, at the altar on the Day of Atonement. This is preparing for Israel`s final National Deliverance.

So let`s put out the seals in order and then on a time line.

1234 seals, (horsemen, a group) 5th seal, martyrs, 6th seal, Great earthquake, 7th Silence.

I think the martyrs, the 5th seal, are the easiest to place on our time line, as we know when that will take place in the tribulation. The A/C persecutes the believers when he comes to power halfway through the tribulation. These ones do not take the mark of the beastly Leader of the final Gentile Global Government.

5thseal2.jpg.9ec4fb89e5c8881bd32b35402baffa69.jpg

Sorry, Marilyn, but all this is human reasoning gone wild. You are rearranging what is written so it is guaranteed to be wrong. 

Your theory on the seals is also faulty. They are sealing the book. Their purpose is to prevent anyone other than the Redeemer from opening these seals and getting the book open, which will get Satan kicked down and out.  I am convinced Satan had something to do with what each seal would be. He was sure no one would ever escape death and Hades to become the redeemer - so he would remain the god of this world forever.  Of course God knows everything and KNEW Jesus would prevail. 

In chapter 5 we notice John saw the very moment Jesus ascended and sent the Holy Spirit down. This gives us TIMING information showing us that the first seals were opened as soon as Jesus ascended. The first seal then is the church sent out with the Gospel. Seals 2-4 are to represent the devil's attempts to stop the advance of the gospel. And the 5th seal is for the martyrs of the CHURCH AGE. AT the 5th seal is the first hint of a long waiting period. God told them they most wait for the entire number of church age martyrs before judgment will come.

Notice carefully, the very next verse is the 6th seal where judgment begins.

4 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

Yes I think I can nail them like we did the others. Will go and prepare.

Marilyn.

I don't think so!

4 hours ago, Spock said:

The seals?  I know you see them as an overview with the trumpets and bowls as the details, but regarding the timing....if you have any profound reasoning to support the timing, I’m all ears. 

PS. I think lamad is pretty set in his ways. He sees the 7th trumpet at midpoint and I don’t think you, I, or Joel Osteen (big grin) can talk him out of it. 

Spock, you must understand, Jesus Christ, the head of the church sent me to FIND the exact midpoint "clearly marked." He told me where and how to find it. Of course NO ONE can talk me out of the truth.  It is not that I am "set in my ways," it is that Jesus taught me.