• Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

33 minutes ago, Spock said:

Wow M., 

clap clap, I have to give you props....your analysis of the three earthquakes being one and the same is brilliant. And the way you tied it together with that Haggai passage showing only ONE MORE GREAT EARTHQUAKE is most impressive. It is very late here on the east coast (11:20 pm) so I am somewhat tired but I am definitely going to reread this, ponder it hard, and open up the scriptures again tomorrow. 

You are not the first person to tell me about the seals overlapping but up until now, I never took it serious enough because I figured the differences made it impossible to be the same

For example, Rev 6 mountains and islands are MOVED.....Rev 16, mountains and islands are bye bye.  Rev 11 earthquake wiped out only 7000 in Jerusalem. I didn’t think that was all that GREAT. 

I am going to have to go back and read all my notes and other passages as well as they three. Again M., very nice work.

eye opening, sister.  I wonder if LA is as impressed.  Probably not because we both had the rapture AFTER the 6th seal.  Lol. I’m sure Post Tribbers are popping open the bubbly stuff on this one. 

Great Spock,

Yes definitely read again when you are not so tired.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30

27 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

"This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'In a little while I will once more shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land.

This verse is not saying what you want it to say. Notice that it does NOT say:

"This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'In a little while I will once more [AND ONLY ONCE MORE] shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land.

In truth, there is more than one earthquake. In one, mountains MOVE, but in another, more violent earthquake, the mountains disappear - as do the islands. 

AT the 6th seal, that earthquake will be caused by the dead in Christ rising.

AT the 7th vial, that much more violent earthquake will be caused by the Old Testament saints rising.

So as usual, I disagree. They are NOT the same earthquakes 

So, iamlamad,

by you logic then God will shake the heavens and earth early in the piece and then later shake the heavens and earth again.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

Just now, Spock said:

Because you never fully read my posts I don’t know why I should answer this. 

Lamad, i just showed you proof the book of Rev is not chapter to chapter chronological in this post. Please read it again. Yes, two witnesss come in on chapter 11, but the trumpets come in on chapter 8.  So, are you saying the two witnesses FOLLOW the trumpets because 11 comes after 8?

Spock, suppose I am weak minded, and MISSED your proof. Please, humor me and show me again? Yes, I am saying that the two witnesses SHOW UP suddenly (when before that moment they were in heaven) in their first verse of mention; Rev. 11:3 - AFTER the first 6 trumpets. That is when they BEGIN.

Edited by iamlamad

Just now, Marilyn C said:

So, iamlamad,

by you logic then God will shake the heavens and earth early in the piece and then later shake the heavens and earth again.

Marilyn.

Yes, God has great mercy; just as he destroys by 1/3 in the trumpets, and totally in the vials, God begins to shake the heavens and the earth at the 6th seal. That is the BEGINNING of the Day of the Lord. As time passes (7 plus years of time) and people refuse to repent, God finally destroys the cities of the world with that last great quake - so great the mountains fall right down into the earth.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Just now, iamlamad said:

Spock, suppose I am weak minded, and MISSED your proof. Please, humor me and show me again? Yes, I am saying that the two witnesses SHOW UP) suddenly (when before that moment they were in heaven) in their first verse of mention; Rev. 11:3 - AFTER the first 6 trumpets. That is when they BEGIN.

Lol, you are NOT weak minded....you are very sharp, passionate, and a brother I really look up to. You have been such a great comfort, friend, and a teacher to me over the years. So stop that talk now!

Okay, I see what you are saying now. You see the 7 trumpets released in the first 3.5 years before the midpoint. I gotcha. 

I see the two witnesss doing there thing in the second half too but I see Trumpet 5 and 6 after the midpoint. In fact, I see trumpet 7 right at the end....Armageddon. 

8 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

`And the first voice which I heard was LIKE A TRUMPET speaking with me...` (Rev. 4: 2)

And that was Jesus who first spoke to John, `Then I turned to see the voice that spoke to me.` (Rev. 1: 12)

Marilyn.

Yes, of course His voice can be LIKE a trumpet. But does this mean God can't sound a real trumpet? No, it does not.

Just now, Spock said:

Lol, you are NOT weak minded....you are very sharp, passionate, and a brother I really look up to. You have been such a great comfort, friend, and a teacher to me over the years. So stop that talk now!

Okay, I see what you are saying now. You see the 7 trumpets released in the first 3.5 years before the midpoint. I gotcha. 

I see the two witnesss doing there thing in the second half too but I see Trumpet 5 and 6 after the midpoint. In fact, I see trumpet 7 right at the end....Armageddon. 

I have proved over and over the 7th trumpet can't be in the end. But then, I only proved it to myself!  ?
If you believed in John's chronology, it would be proof. Those people in 12:6 that flee are fleeing the abomination that divides the week! Does it not then make sense that the midpoint must be just before 12:6?  

But I get your point: if John drew straws to choose chronology, nothing could be proven. The thing is, I don't think he did.

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

What is amazing to me is that people SURVIVE this earthquake! But many do. Some of the armies are still alive when Jesus descends as shown in chapter 19. 

Question: How much time between the 7th vial and Jesus' return in chapter 19? 

Anybody?

Half a day, iamlamad. The 2 witnesses finished their witness when they were taken into heaven.  (Rev. 11: 11 & 12) Their testimony will be for 1,20 days. (Rev. 11: 3) They were dead for 3.5 days. So we see there is a half a day to go and that is when the Great earthquake happened. (Rev. 11: 18)

The Lord roars from heaven and the heavens and earth, will shake. (Joel 3: 16) 

Darkness is over the beast`s kingdom, (Rev. 16: 10) and that is precisely when the Lord descends for it will be one day in which there is no light but at evening it shall happen that it will be light.` (Zech. 14: 6 & 7) The people of the earth will see the Lord coming in great power and glory, (brightness of His coming, 2 Thess. 2: 8) and in the glory of His angelic army. (2 Thess. 1: 7)

Marilyn.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

4 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

I have proved over and over the 7th trumpet can't be in the end. But then, I only proved it to myself!  ?
If you believed in John's chronology, it would be proof. Those people in 12:6 that flee are fleeing the abomination that divides the week! Does it not then make sense that the midpoint must be just before 12:6?  

But I get your point: if John drew straws to choose chronology, nothing could be proven. The thing is, I don't think he did.

Well, this will be last post for the day, almost midnight here. This has been a great discussion. Marilyn blew me away with her showing how 3 great earthquakes =1 great earthquake.  I NOW have my assignment set for tomorrow. If somehow she is right, that means the rapture cannot be at the 6th seal because we know it is not Post Trib after God’s wrath. Which means I will have to go back to the drawing board. 

No fear though....I like to be tested and tried with my beliefs. Like I always say, I’m open minded and always read what people write. I don’t believe I have all knowledge, that is for sure. The only beliefs I have that are definitely unshakable are the MAJOR ONES. 

Good night LA and Marilyn. Love and appreciate you  both very much. Iron sharpening iron......

spock

Goodnight dear Spock,

You run a good thread. May we all come to know Him more and His truth.

love in the Lord, Marilyn.

and you too, iamlamad.

• Loved it! 1