• Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,197
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

29 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Again, Marilyn, I choose to believe what is written, when you disagree:

55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,

By this verse, Stephen saw BOTH God and the Father. 

You know I am not adding to scripture. You said the bible does not contradict itself. Yet, we read that Ezekiel saw the throne and saw a being ONE the throne.  So either you discount one verse or another. It seems you get around this by saying Ezekiel really DIDN'T see what he wrote that he saw. I won't do that. 

Hi iamlad,

So describe to me God.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

Just now, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

Thought I`d try to answer your first question. `How come Rev, only talks of the 3.5 years of trouble?` Actually Rev. shows us that there are more years than that. Look at Rev. 9: 1 when the `star` that had fallen from heaven to earth releases the demons from the pit. (obviously those Jesus sent there). Now we know that occurs in the middle of the trib, (see Rev. 12: 7 - 12) when Satan and his fallen angels get cast out of the lower heavens to earth, limiting their authority.

Thus the tribulation punishments of Rev. 8: 7 - 13 (pre- woes) are quite horrific - 1/3 of trees, all green grass burned up. Just that alone means no food for animals, no grains for flour, rice, staple foods that we all need, also vegetables that grow, burned up. Then we move on to the sea and realise that the fish will be affected by the blood in the water, and even more horrific is the fresh water, which we need at least daily to survive. A third, became bitter. Then stars and sun will shine less, making growing food all the more difficult.

All in all the first part of the trib, will bring on hunger, and great thirst. Not a pleasant time.

Hope that builds a picture there, bro. Marilyn.

Good job, Marilyn! Not to mention the fear that will come when 1/3 of earth's population is suddenly killed.

Just now, Marilyn C said:

Hi iamlad,

So describe to me God.

Marilyn.

Look in the mirror: we are created in His image and after His likeness.  But this is like comparing one drop of water with the oceans of the world. The point is, water is water the world around.

However, on your side of this argument, I really don't picture God with feathers. 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

10 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

Thought I`d try to answer your first question. `How come Rev, only talks of the 3.5 years of trouble?` Actually Rev. shows us that there are more years than that. Look at Rev. 9: 1 when the `star` that had fallen from heaven to earth releases the demons from the pit. (obviously those Jesus sent there). Now we know that occurs in the middle of the trib, (see Rev. 12: 7 - 12) when Satan and his fallen angels get cast out of the lower heavens to earth, limiting their authority.

Thus the tribulation punishments of Rev. 8: 7 - 13 (pre- woes) are quite horrific - 1/3 of trees, all green grass burned up. Just that alone means no food for animals, no grains for flour, rice, staple foods that we all need, also vegetables that grow, burned up. Then we move on to the sea and realise that the fish will be affected by the blood in the water, and even more horrific is the fresh water, which we need at least daily to survive. A third, became bitter. Then stars and sun will shine less, making growing food all the more difficult.

All in all the first part of the trib, will bring on hunger, and great thirst. Not a pleasant time.

Hope that builds a picture there, bro. Marilyn.

I haven’t completely made up my mind yet (still analyzing and pondering) as to the timing of the trumpet judgments. Presently I believe 1-4 is in first half; 5-7 in second half. 

Not sure though....wondering if all 7 follow the AOD. 

12 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi iamlamad,

Glad you agree that God never lost or gave away the world. Rulership, is where the battle is. And God`s authority is always with Him, by His Holy Spirit. God draws people to Himself, we, the Body of Christ, stand against Satan and his lies, and disciple others to know the Lord. We, are not the final authority on earth, we are vessels fit for the master`s use.

Priorities there, bro, God first and last.

Marilyn.

I think you did not read my post! I DON'T agree. God gave dominion over this planet to Adam and Adam lost it (his dominion) to Satan. But God will get it back at the 7th trumpet.  I hope you understand, God is a totally LEGAL God and would not just "take Satan out" just because He had the power to do so. Satan usurped Adam's dominion and thereby HAS that dominion. This is why we have world wars. They are certainly NOT God's will. We pray (the Lord's prayer) that His will be done on earth "as it is in heaven." His will IS being done in heaven, but certainly not yet on the earth. World wars are NOT His will. A young mother dying of cancer and leaving kids behind is NOT the will of our Father! He has nothing to do with someone dying of cancer. It is the devil that comes to steal, kill and destroy.  

The truth is, THERE IS NO ONGOING BATTLE for rulership over the kingdoms of the world.  Satan has it and WILL have it until the 7th trumpet. 

HOWEVER, that being said, we as believers can take away territory from him. The gates of hell cannot keep believers out!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30

42 minutes ago, Spock said:

I haven’t completely made up my mind yet (still analyzing and pondering) as to the timing of the trumpet judgments. Presently I believe 1-4 is in first half; 5-7 in second half. 

Not sure though....wondering if all 7 follow the AOD. 

Hi Spock,

I think your analysing and ponderings are good - first half. When I get to writing Revelation vision 3, (Rev. 8: 2 to ch. 13) you may want to read that.

BTW I haven`t forgotten about my comments on the rapture to you, but as you can see there are many comments in between. However it has been important to flesh out, as it were, God`s eternal throne beyond His creation, and all other thrones set up in the created order. I may start a thread and do the comments and diagram in one go and then you and others can read and comment.

Marilyn.

58 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Look in the mirror: we are created in His image and after His likeness.  But this is like comparing one drop of water with the oceans of the world. The point is, water is water the world around.

However, on your side of this argument, I really don't picture God with feathers. 

Hi iamlamad,

So you can`t describe God, ay? You are referring to the manifest Lord Jesus as a glorified man, and He has a body, whereas the Godhead do not, they are a Spirit.

Marilyn. 

54 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

I think you did not read my post! I DON'T agree. God gave dominion over this planet to Adam and Adam lost it (his dominion) to Satan. But God will get it back at the 7th trumpet.  I hope you understand, God is a totally LEGAL God and would not just "take Satan out" just because He had the power to do so. Satan usurped Adam's dominion and thereby HAS that dominion. This is why we have world wars. They are certainly NOT God's will. We pray (the Lord's prayer) that His will be done on earth "as it is in heaven." His will IS being done in heaven, but certainly not yet on the earth. World wars are NOT His will. A young mother dying of cancer and leaving kids behind is NOT the will of our Father! He has nothing to do with someone dying of cancer. It is the devil that comes to steal, kill and destroy.  

The truth is, THERE IS NO ONGOING BATTLE for rulership over the kingdoms of the world.  Satan has it and WILL have it until the 7th trumpet. 

HOWEVER, that being said, we as believers can take away territory from him. The gates of hell cannot keep believers out!

Hi iamlamad,

You agreed that God did not give away authority over the earth, 

Yes, the EARTH is the Lord's: He created it. 

whereas previously you said -

God lost His authority over earth when He gave it to Adam. Then Adam gave it to Satan.

I think you need to read YOUR posts more!

Marilyn.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

Please, can we just follow scripture as written? John tells us that God's wrath begins at the 6th seal. the 6th seal is one of 7 that is preventing the book from being opened and those events written inside from coming to pass UNTIL all 7 are opened. In other words, the trumpet judgments come from INSIDE the book, and no trumpet can ever be sounded until all 7 seals are opened. Therefore, there is NO POSSIBLE WAY that the 6th seal can be rearranged or moved to any other spot in Revelation. In other words, God's wrath begins before the trumpets so that every trumpet judgment comes with His wrath. Same with the vials. 

The truth is, the ENTIRE 70th WEEK will come with God's wrath. There is further proof of this.

Hi iamlamad,

Well, in reading this I have somewhat come to a conclusion of where you stand regarding the timing of the rapture.

"The truth is, the ENTIRE 70th WEEK will come with God's wrath."

Now, I don't for a moment believe that the entire 70th week is the wrath of God. No sir, not me.

But you DO believe this. ( without any support from scripture I might add)

So what you are really saying is that you are pre-wrath. 

Imagine that!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Spock said:

Is the tribulation 3.5 years or 7 years?  Show me through scripture.  The book of Revelation I do not believe says the Trib is 7 years. 

The tribulation is 7 years long. It is the 70th week of Daniel. I can’t recall the book of Revelation giving any indication of the length of the tribulation. On my phone doing three things at once so don’t have time to take a peek.