• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,182
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

3 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Can you be honest with us, your readers? Are you expecting Him? Do you think He could come tonight? Or if He did come tonight, would you be shocked?

Just so you know, I expect Him every second of every minute of every hour of every day. i am HOPING for His coming. I am LONGING for His coming. 

Hi iamlanad,

The Lord said He would come when the Body has come to the unity of faith and the knowledge of the Son of God.  (Eph. 4: 13) & we are not quite there yet. Also we will be a coming together, (in 2`s & 3`s etc) all the more as we see the day approaching, plus exhorting, (encouraging and warning) each other. (Heb. 10: 25)

Marilyn.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 11:38 AM, The Light said:

I believe the Word answers that wonder.

Rev 20

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Hi The Light,

`Gog and Magog,` just means nations in the northern quarter.

`...and will deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle...`(Rev. 20: 8)

The Russian Federation is there in the northern quarter today, and will be brought down to the mountains of Israel and dealt with there. (Ez. 39: 1 - 6) Then after the tribulation and millennium the nations from the four corners of the earth, (esp. the northern quarter) will come against Israel and surround Jerusalem. God will deal with them all and then there will be a new earth and new heavens.

Spock explained it to you before quite well. Two different times that God deals with the nations in the northern quarter.

Marilyn. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

On 6/11/2019 at 12:03 AM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

Remember the Father said to the Son -

"Sit at my right hand TILL I make your enemies your footstool," (Ps. 110: 1)

Well I believe God the Father has been bringing the Lord`s enemies to the Lord`s footstool. Meaning, that God the Father through the 4 spirits of heaven, (Zech. 6: 5   Dan. 7: 2) has brought together 4 Great Federations that are coming together into the final Gentile Global Government. We see how these 4 Federations/Super Powers are just before the Lord rules over them.

`The Lord (Father) shall send the rod of your strength out of Zion, RULE in the midst of your enemies.` (Ps. 110: 2)

When the judgment scroll is opened we see these 4 Federations, each in the order they arose, (& one still to come) and each with their particular aspect they bring to the Global Government.

The first Federation arose and conquered quite a lot of the world. (Britain and USA)

The second Federation arose and murdered millions. (Russia)

The third Federation arose and its philosophy of `free trade` will bring about, `A quart of wheat for a denarius...` (Rev. 6: 5 & 6)

The scales represent a market economy, and this is what the European Union`s `free trade` philosophy has done and will do across the world.

Thus I see that before the Tribulation there will be a huge economic crash that will usher in the Global economic system under the IMF.

The Lord`s enemies will then have been brought to the Lord`s footstool, ready for Him to rule over and bring on the judgments.

Hope that is clear as to my thinking from scripture.

regards, Marilyn.

Hey Marilyn,

I believe you have the seals after the covenant being confirmed in the 70th week. So  the economic collapse  could be seal 3 and could very happen after the rapture, no? 

Ray Stedman says this about the 3rd  seal....

When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!" (Revelation 6:5-6 NIV)

Most scholars take this to be a reference to widespread famine on the earth. They say that the scales symbolize food being weighed out carefully. It is in such short supply that it must be rationed. Even then no one can get very much because it takes a day's wages to earn a single quart of wheat or, because it is cheaper, three quarts of barley. This would only be enough food for one person for a day. You would work all day long and all you would be able to earn at best would be enough for your own physical needs. There would be nothing for your family or for anyone else. But the luxuries, the oil and the wine, are left untouched.

But perhaps this is not referring to famine because in the next seal, as we will see, famine is specifically mentioned as part of that judgment. What else causes terrible shortages and creates high prices so that people cannot buy adequate amounts of food? It is inflation; economics out of control; panic in the marketplace! During the days of the Weimar Republic in Germany after World War I, I remember as a boy hearing accounts of people taking ten thousand German marks bills, loading them into wheelbarrows, and taking them to market to buy a single loaf of bread. That is what runaway inflation does. It makes money worthless. That in turn becomes an excuse for the rigid controls over buying and selling which we find in Chapter 13 when, under the reign of antichrist, the whole world is subjected to enormously restrictive controls so that "no one can buy or sell without the mark of the beast," (Revelation 13:17). That brings us to the fourth seal, in Verse 7:

2 hours ago, Spock said:

Hey Marilyn,

I believe you have the seals after the covenant being confirmed in the 70th week. So  the economic collapse  could be seal 3 and could very happen after the rapture, no? 

Ray Stedman says this about the 3rd  seal....

When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!" (Revelation 6:5-6 NIV)

Most scholars take this to be a reference to widespread famine on the earth. They say that the scales symbolize food being weighed out carefully. It is in such short supply that it must be rationed. Even then no one can get very much because it takes a day's wages to earn a single quart of wheat or, because it is cheaper, three quarts of barley. This would only be enough food for one person for a day. You would work all day long and all you would be able to earn at best would be enough for your own physical needs. There would be nothing for your family or for anyone else. But the luxuries, the oil and the wine, are left untouched.

But perhaps this is not referring to famine because in the next seal, as we will see, famine is specifically mentioned as part of that judgment. What else causes terrible shortages and creates high prices so that people cannot buy adequate amounts of food? It is inflation; economics out of control; panic in the marketplace! During the days of the Weimar Republic in Germany after World War I, I remember as a boy hearing accounts of people taking ten thousand German marks bills, loading them into wheelbarrows, and taking them to market to buy a single loaf of bread. That is what runaway inflation does. It makes money worthless. That in turn becomes an excuse for the rigid controls over buying and selling which we find in Chapter 13 when, under the reign of antichrist, the whole world is subjected to enormously restrictive controls so that "no one can buy or sell without the mark of the beast," (Revelation 13:17). That brings us to the fourth seal, in Verse 7:

Hi Spock,

Thank you for your thoughtful reply. Yes I see the economic collapse as more to do with inflation. `Money `  is really only strokes on paper. Try going to the bank and getting large amounts of cash. They don`t hold it. The real agenda is to get the world off the USA dollar and on to the IMF`s currency, (SDR`s and then Bancor). It all has to do with whom you trust as the world`s economy floats on credit and debt and who you trust to be the `lender of last resort.` The IMF holds the big basket of the main currencies, and these are denominated in SDR`s, (Special Drawing rights.) (You can get on the IMFs web site and see a video of how it all operates. And then they lay out their plan for their currency, the Bancor.)

Now as to the seals, the first 3 have arisen as foretold, and are thus before the Rapture. The 4th beastly power will arise after the deceitful one brings in the covenant and deceives the world into thinking there is `Peace and Safety` at last in the Middle East.

Hope that is clearer, Marilyn.

BTW there will be the very rich, and there will be the everyday people who will have to pay exorbitant prices. Some countries are already there, while others are teetering on the edge. The IMF`s plan is to get everyone in great debit and that they will be the ones to hold the keys. Remember that `money` is just what those in power say it is, and they can make more, by giving credits based on themselves, (ie. their own authority).

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

Now as to the seals, the first 3 have arisen as foretold, and are thus before the Rapture. The 4th beastly power will arise after the deceitful one brings in the covenant and deceives the world into thinking there is `Peace and Safety` at last in the Middle East.

I'm assuming you meant "beasts" instead of "seals"?

Always interested in your economic perspective Marilyn.

2 hours ago, Last Daze said:

I'm assuming you meant "beasts" instead of "seals"?

Always interested in your economic perspective Marilyn.

I don’t know about that. I think Marilyn did mean seals because she was responding to my post regarding the 3rd seal. 

I thought Marilyn ‘s timeline had all seals in the 70th week. I guess not....she has the first 3 before the week. I actually have all 4 before the week and 5 is ongoing. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi The Light,

`Gog and Magog,` just means nations in the northern quarter.

`...and will deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle...`(Rev. 20: 8)

The Russian Federation is there in the northern quarter today, and will be brought down to the mountains of Israel and dealt with there. (Ez. 39: 1 - 6) Then after the tribulation and millennium the nations from the four corners of the earth, (esp. the northern quarter) will come against Israel and surround Jerusalem. God will deal with them all and then there will be a new earth and new heavens.

Spock explained it to you before quite well. Two different times that God deals with the nations in the northern quarter.

Marilyn. 

Hi Marilyn,

I don't see two different times. I see only the time that the Rev 20 gives, which is after the 1000 years. Secondly, I don't believe the definition that you give about Gog Magog is correct. We see in Eze 39  that Gog is a person, as he is buried, and not nations in the northern quarter.

Eze 39

11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.

Thirdly, it should be noted that Persia joins the multitude but there is no mention of Babylon, Iraq joining the attack. That's because the prophecy against Babylon will already be fullfilled.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/11/2019 at 7:35 AM, Spock said:

Yes I have plenty of scripture. Compare Ezekiel 38/39 with Rev 20:8-10.....nothing similar there at all. 

Not sure what you are looking at. I see Gog, Magog coming against Israel in both Eze 38/39 and Rev 20

In the Rev passage the haters encircled Jerusalem......did they do that in Ezekiel? Nope....they were wiped out on the mountains. 

I believe you are wrong as the mountains are around Jerusalem. Rev 20 only gives a couple of verses, whereas Eze 38/39 is two full chapters. Of course there would be more information in two chapters as there would be 2 verses.

In Rev 20 they were all killed quickly by fire. Did that happen in Ezekiel? Nope. 

Don't believe you are correct.

Eze 38

18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord God, that my fury shall come up in my face.

19 For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken,

Eze 38

22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

Eze 39

And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the Lord.

Ezekiel 38/39 came BEFORE the rebuilding of the Temple. Rev 20 the Temple was already there.

Can you provide the verse or verses that prove this statement?

If you want to believe they are the same, fine by me, but this I can say with 100% confidence.....you are wrong.

You may think you are right, but until you can provide scriptural evidence to support your opinion it's nothing more than a hopeful guess.

Sorry to be so abrupt......I’m not always right either, but this one I am. ?

I think you need to provide the verses that show Ezekiel 38/39 come BEFORE the rebuilding of the Temple to prove your point. Then you need to explain how Gog is buried and comes to life again 1000 years later. If you can prove these two points with scripture, Mr. Spock, I will listen.

9 hours ago, The Light said:

Light,

We will have to agree to disagree my brother.  I don’t want to be rude but I’m really not interested to keep a discussion going here on this.  You made you case, I made mine....so we shall see.  I will let God make my final statement.

If and When you see Russia, Iran and Turkey entering into Israel to plunder their goods only to be wiped out by God ......then that will be your proof. (Of course, it is possible we may not even be here if like some say, the rapture may precede this event. I personally believe we will be here to see this, but maybe not.....)

Keep studying brother....I like how you put scripture first. Nice. 

Spock