Spock

Mid Trib rapture anyone?

8 hours ago, Spock said:

Marilyn,

Your thinking on having the 5,6, and 7th trumpets  AFTER to AOD now seems to be my thinking. Interesting. 

Maybe you could explain scripturally why you believe that to be. I gave LAmad my thinking, but maybe if a second witness speaks up.....maybe. Thanks.

spock.

Hi Spock,

Would love to share. I believe we are thinking along the same lines. I have to go out soon so will put my notes together later. There is another scripture in God`s word that tells us exactly when ch. 10 occurs and that then puts it all into perspective.

regards, Marilyn.

Hi Spock,

When I am guided by the Holy Spirit in Biblical discussions, it is brought to my remembrance other scriptures on the subject. (John 14: 26 & 15: 13) And this is what is needed otherwise we go off into our imaginings.

Now Rev. 8 - 13 concerns the 3rd vision, the unveiling of the Lord as the Mediator of the Covenant. Thus we see Him in the heavenly sanctuary preparing for the Day of Atonement - Israel`s National deliverance. (Rev. 8: 3)The trumpets are the judgments upon the rebellious. The time line of these we will go into after we do Rev. 10 - 13.

In Rev. 10 we see the Lord as the angel/messenger of the Covenant, (Mal. 3: 1). We see His great authority over the land & sea. Lifting His hand He swore by Himself, as God could swear by no one greater. (Heb. 6: 13) He also has a little book in His hand.

Now we go the Prophet Daniel to gain more information. There in Rev. 12 we read about the time of trouble, (as never before) and of a man who swore by God that the time for Israel`s tribulation to be over, will be `time, times and half a time,` (3 ½ yrs). The book has names of those who sought God, (Dan. 12 : 1 & 2,  Mal. 3: 16)

`So a book of remembrance was written before Him, for those who fear the Lord and meditate on His name.` (Malachi 3: 16)  

There we see the timing of Rev. 10 as the middle of the Tribulation. It is good to have that point as then we can slot in all the other times.

I will do my comments a section at a time as you may want to comment or ask a question on that point raised.

Hi Spock,

So let`s do a time line from the second half of the tribulation.

1.From the time of Michael standing up for Israel till their power is shattered, there will be 3  ½ yrs, `time, times and half a time.` (Dan. 12: 1 & 7)

.......I.................................(3 ½ yrs).................................................I                    

Israel`s time for national Deliverance  (time, times and half a time. Dan. 12: 1)  

2.Next we read that God is measuring, (discerning) those in Israel who are seeking Him, (worship at the altar). The holy city will then be trodden down by the Gentile (nations), for 42 months.

.......I.................................(3 ½ yrs).................................................I                   

Israel`s time for national Deliverance  (time, times and half a time. Dan. 12: 1)                                         

Holy City, (Jerusalem) trodden down by Gentiles for 42 months...................

3.Then we see that the 2 witnesses, (Moses & Elijah) will witness to Israel (& the world) of what they witnessed of Jesus, (His death, resurrection and ascension). Let`s put them on the time line.

Holy City, (Jerusalem) trodden down by Gentiles for 42 months...................                                          

The 2 Witnesses prophecy for 1,260 days.....................................(3 ½ days).

4.Michael, Israel`s Great Prince stands up against Satan and casts Him to the earth. This means Satan`s power & authority is limited. Satan goes off to make war with those in Israel who turned to God. This is for `time, times and half a time.` (Rev.12: 14)

The 2 Witnesses prophecy for 1,260 days......................................(3 ½ days).                                         

Satan cast down & persecutes those in Israel following God..`time, times & half time.` (Rev. 12: 14)

5.The  anti-Christ leader of the Global Government is given authority to rule for 42 months.

.......I......................................(3 ½ yrs).................................................I             

Israel`s time for national Deliverance  `time, times and half a time`....................                                                     

Holy City, (Jerusalem) trodden down by Gentiles for 42 months.........................                                     

The 2 Witnesses prophecy for 1,260 days............................................(3 ½ days).                                  

Satan persecutes Israel, `time, times & half a time.` ...........................................               

The anti-Christ given authority for 42 months.....................................................

Quite a lot of detail that God has given for events over the last part of the Tribulation.

Next we need to look at how that all fits into the trumpet sequence.

• Thanks 1

Hi Spock,

So now we are up to looking at how all those details fit into the trumpet sequence.

First, we see that Satan and his (active)demons are cast to the earth at the mid-point of trib. This lines up with the 5th trumpet which gives a picture of Satan falling to the earth and releasing the demons that have been locked for awhile, onto the earth.

5th trumpet

.........I......................................................................................................................I...>                       

Satan & demons on the earth.

Secondly, we see that the 6th trumpet judgment starts with the great army and continues through to the 2 witnesses being killed, (3.5 days), and then rising, and finally the Great earthquake, which completes the second woe.

5th Trumpet (woe)                              6th Trumpet / woe           7th T woe

.........I....................................................................................................................I...>                       

Satan & demons                                             Gt. Army      Gt. EarthQ.                                          

on the earth.

• Thanks 1

Midtrib..jpg.bc5f597be82685a1ba41ad42c7da66d0.jpg

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Midtrib..jpg.bc5f597be82685a1ba41ad42c7da66d0.jpg

Marilyn,

thank you for taking the time to do this,

im thinking as you are thinking although I’m not sure the reason you gave for the 5th trumpet to be after the midpoint can hold up to a rebuttal (by lamad).  

I guess you can say “the Star falling from heaven opening the abyss” is Satan......and we all know this happens at the midpoint, right? 

Well Marilyn, I like this interpretation....I’m sure LAmad won’t agree.....but it does have logic to it.  So, for now, I’m going to embrace this as my thinking because it actually confirms what I feel very strongly about....the 6th seal is released at the END of the week and not the middle, as our distinguished brother (LAmad) believes. 

Thanks again Marilyn......I lift up my cup your way on this one.

spock

4 hours ago, Spock said:

Marilyn,

thank you for taking the time to do this,

im thinking as you are thinking although I’m not sure the reason you gave for the 5th trumpet to be after the midpoint can hold up to a rebuttal (by lamad).  

I guess you can say “the Star falling from heaven opening the abyss” is Satan......and we all know this happens at the midpoint, right? 

Well Marilyn, I like this interpretation....I’m sure LAmad won’t agree.....but it does have logic to it.  So, for now, I’m going to embrace this as my thinking because it actually confirms what I feel very strongly about....the 6th seal is released at the END of the week and not the middle, as our distinguished brother (LAmad) believes. 

Thanks again Marilyn......I lift up my cup your way on this one.

spock

Hi Spock,

Thank you for your encouragement and that`s great we both see how those pieces fit together. You are right, my reason for the 5th trumpet at the mid point was the `star` falling from heaven, etc.

Now...would you like me to comment more on the placement of the seals?

regards, bro, & always good talking to you. Marilyn. 

BTW I do hope & pray iamlamad can think through this.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

Thank you for your encouragement and that`s great we both see how those pieces fit together. You are right, my reason for the 5th trumpet at the mid point was the `star` falling from heaven, etc.

Now...would you like me to comment more on the placement of the seals?

regards, bro, & always good talking to you. Marilyn. 

BTW I do hope & pray iamlamad can think through this.

The seals?  I know you see them as an overview with the trumpets and bowls as the details, but regarding the timing....if you have any profound reasoning to support the timing, I’m all ears. 

PS. I think lamad is pretty set in his ways. He sees the 7th trumpet at midpoint and I don’t think you, I, or Joel Osteen (big grin) can talk him out of it. 

Edited by Spock

26 minutes ago, Spock said:

The seals?  I know you see them as an overview with the trumpets and bowls as the details, but regarding the timing....if you have any profound reasoning to support the timing, I’m all ears. 

Hi Spock,

Yes I think I can nail them like we did the others. Will go and prepare.

Marilyn.

Hi Spock,

Now to fit the seals in the picture.

In Rev. 5 we see a picture of the Son receive the legal document, the title deeds of the earth. The Father, as promised gives it to His Son, His Heir. (Rev. 5: 7)

`...His Son, whom he has appointed heir of all things,...` (Heb.1: 2)

`Ask of Me and I will give you the nations for your inheritance, and the ends of the earth for your possession.` (Ps. 2: 8)

We are then privy to seeing what the Father has written on the scroll. (Come & see...) What we see, I believe, is a PREVIEW of what judgments the Son has to execute. We actually don`t see the Lord executing those judgments till Ch. 8. There he is represented as the angel/messenger of the covenant, at the altar on the Day of Atonement. This is preparing for Israel`s final National Deliverance.

So let`s put out the seals in order and then on a time line.

1234 seals, (horsemen, a group) 5th seal, martyrs, 6th seal, Great earthquake, 7th Silence.

I think the martyrs, the 5th seal, are the easiest to place on our time line, as we know when that will take place in the tribulation. The A/C persecutes the believers when he comes to power halfway through the tribulation. These ones do not take the mark of the beastly Leader of the final Gentile Global Government.

5thseal2.jpg.9ec4fb89e5c8881bd32b35402baffa69.jpg