• Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  6

46 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

So let`s put that on a timeline.

....I...............................................................X........................I........>

PT & (2 wit)              2.5 - 3 yrs                 Rap.DOTL  Trum. A/D

I think we need to remember that the 2 witnesses are giving the people of the earth a hard time, so no PT, Peace and Safety happening then.

`And I will give power to my two witnesses, .......and if anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies. And if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this manner.

These have power to shut heaven, so that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy; and they have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to strike the earth with all plagues, as often as they desire.` (Rev. 11: 3, 5 & 6)

Thus I see that the 2 witnesses come half way through the trib.

I agree so far with these -

....I........................................................................................................I..........>

Peace Treaty                                                                                 A/D (2 Witnesses)

Marilyn.

Marilyn,

I think you are right. Rev 11:6 does imply the 2 witnesss will be smiting the earth will all plagues AS OFTEN as they desire.  Rev Man turned me on to that line of thinking so I think you both are right....put the two witnesses in the second half instead. 

Next....

Hey Marilyn or anyone..... do you believe the 24 elders in Rev 4/5 to be CHURCH representatives, or do you Israel included as well?

and, why was John weeping because “ no one was found worthy to open the book, or to look into it....no one in Heaven, or on the earth, or under the earth was able to open the book.”

Wasnt Jesus there?  Why did john think NO ONE WAS WORTHY with Jesus being there?  He was in a heaven, right?  So why say NO ONE IN HEAVEN WAS WORTHY? 

Thanks

Edited by Spock

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8

5 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I did a Timeline chart on another board and they laughed at my chart, I tried learning how to make charts on the computer and I failed, sadly. So this chart might help you, its kinda basic with KEYS, but it works for me, I just wanted a reminder to reference from via my studies, instead of constantly having to dig it out of the scriptures, it helped me save time in that aspect, so it worked for me !!

70th week timeline chart.

The numbers 1, 2 etc, will be the years in between ===1===2===3 etc. Then I will place a Key as in (1A) in between the Chapter lines ---1A--1B--1C in order to give info on the Chapters below. A double line is the years, a single line is the Chapters. Rev. 1, 2 and 3 are of course the Church Age Period, we leave at the Rapture in my opinion so Rev. 1, 2 and 3 are not in the timeline as per the 7 Years or 70th Week.

The 3.5 Mark is when the DOTL begins at he First Seal.

The Rapture==========1==========2==========3=====3.5=====4==========5==========6==========7
]-(4A)-------Rev. 4-------------------------(4B)>-
]-Rev. 5----------------------------------(5A/5B)>-
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]Rev. 6>---(6A/6B)---
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]Rev. 7>---(7A/7B)----
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]Rev. 8>-----(8A)--
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]Rev. 9>---(9A/9B)--
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]Rev. 10>--(10A)----
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]Rev. 11>---(11A)---------------------------(11B)----{2Wit. show up before  DOTL} 
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]Rev. 12>---(12A)----------------------(12B)------
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]Rev. 13>---(13A/13B)-----------------------------
]-(14A)>-----Rev. 14------------------------------------------------------------------(14b)-{FULL 7 YEARS}
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]Rev. 15>---(15A)
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]Rev. 16>--(16A)
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]Rev. 17>--(17A)(Harlot Dies Off early in Rev.)
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]Rev. 18>----------(18A)-------(18B)-----(18C)-----
]----Rev. 19-------(19A)----------(19B)-----------------------------------------------(19C)--{FULL 7 YEARS}
The Rapture==========1==========2==========3=====3.5=====4==========5==========6==========7

Rev. 20, 21 and 22 happen in the New Millenium.

Rev. 4, 4A = the Rapture in verse 1, 4B = The Bride seen in Heaven with White Robes on.
Rev. 5, 5A = the Redeemed Church/Bride in Heaven, 5B = Jesus opening the Seals.
Rev. 6, 6A = the Anti-Christ Conquering/Killing, 6B = the 6th Seal, Satan cast to earth.
Rev. 7, 7A = 144,000 Sealed (Jews Flee to Petra), 7B = The Bride seen in Heaven in vs. 9.
Rev. 8, 8A = The Trumpets of God's Judgment, which come out of the 7th Seal.
Rev. 9, 9A = The First Woe. 9B = the Second Woe.
Rev. 10, 10A = I think this is speaking about time as we know it ending with the 7th Trump.
Rev. 11, 11A = Two-witnesses show up before the 3.5 year mark (DOTL) and preach Christ Crucified to the Jews, a 1/3 of who repent. 11B = Two-witnesses die as the 2nd Woe ends.
Rev. 12, 12A = Satan is cast out of Heaven, chases Israel. 12B = God protects Israel.
Rev. 13, 13A = Anti-Christ/Little Horn arises out of the Sea as the Beast by conquering Jerusalem. 13B = The False Prophet places an Image of the Beast in the Temple of God.
Rev. 14, 14A = The Rapture in vs. 14, 14B = Armageddon or the Wicked being Harvested.
Rev. 15, 15A = The Seven Vials being readied by the Angels in Heaven.
Rev. 16, 16A = The 7 Vials which are the 3rd Woe, it comes via the 7th Trumpet. This is where Babylon actually falls !! Rev. 11, the 7th Trumpet is the SAME EVENT.

Rev. 17, 17A = The Harlot (All Harlot Religions or FALSE RELIGION) is Destroyed by the Kings in League with the Beast SEE........Rev. 17:16. She rides the Back of the Gov. Beast. But when the Beast is finished with her, and wants all the Worship unto himself, he sets a Religious Beast (False Prophet) over all Religions, and Destroys them all, so he can be Worshiped as the ONLY GOD !!

Rev. 18, 18A = The Seal Judgments on Babylon (The Whole World), 18B = The Trumpet Judgments on Babylon, 18C = the Vial Judgments on Babylon which is the 3rd Woe.

Rev. 19, 19A = Church in Heaven before the Marriage, 19B = the Church becomes the Bride of Christ Jesus. 19C = The Bride Returns with Jesus at the Second Coming unto the Marriage Supper better known as Armageddon. This is the reason we see the Bride in White Robes in chapters 4, 5 and 7. Rev. 19 covers the full 7 year period of the 70th week.

Rev. chapters 20, 21 and 22 are not in the Seven Year time frame of the 70th week and neither are Rev. chapters 1, 2 and 3 obviously. Notice Rev. 14 and 19 cover the full 7 years. Notice Rev. 11 starts before the Middle of the Week (MoW/1260). Notice chapters 12, 13, 17 and 18 all start in the MoW when chapter 6 sees the Anti-Christ released by Jesus to go forth Conquering and to Conquer. (First Seal is Opened).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now see if you can use my KEY CHARTS to make a real chart............?

Rev Man you are blowing me away this weekend. I am not ready to make any judgment yet but so far, I’m soooooo impressed with your line of thinking here. 

You have already convinced me the two witnesses belong in the second half of the week! 

Im presently mulling over those chapters where you put the entire 7 years into the one chapter, like 14 and 19. 

As for the timing of the rapture before the peace treaty, I guess your evidence to support that point are the identity of the 24 elders. So, I am going to have to study this harder.  I admit, up until today, I was thinking they represented Israel, not the church. (OT 24 priests) 

anyhow, like I said, this is thrilling for me.  I can’t thank you enough for challenging me like this. 

I do have one question for now.... (I asked Marilyn as well) why did John say in Rev 5:3, “and NO ONE IN HEAVEN or on the earth or under the earth was able to open the book and to break its seals?”  Wasnt Jesus in Heaven?  How could he say NO ONE IN HEAVEN WAS WORTHY?  God the Father was there too....why did John not think he was worthy as well? 

Spock

Edited by Spock

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

1 hour ago, Spock said:

Marilyn,

I think you are right. Rev 11:6 does imply the 2 witnesss will be smiting the earth will all plagues AS OFTEN as they desire.  Rev Man turned me on to that line of thinking so I think you both are right....put the two witnesses in the second half instead. 

Next....

Hey Marilyn or anyone..... do you believe the 24 elders in Rev 4/5 to be CHURCH representatives, or do you Israel included as well?

and, why was John weeping because “ no one was found worthy to open the book, or to look into it....no one in Heaven, or on the earth, or under the earth was able to open the book.”

Wasnt Jesus there?  Why did john think NO ONE WAS WORTHY with Jesus being there?  He was in a heaven, right?  So why say NO ONE IN HEAVEN WAS WORTHY? 

Thanks

Hi Spock,

Great we are making headway with our timeline.

And yes I do believe the 24 elders are the Body of Christ, as the description of them is kingpriest, and no other group have been promised those 2 offices. (crowns, kings and priests over the earth, & from every tribe etc & that would be more than 24, thus they are representative of the Church.) (Rev. 4: 4,  5: 9 & 10)

Remember that the Lord Jesus went to the Father`s right hand when He ascended, and thus is beyond all created realms. So he was not in the created heavens as such just then. (Eph. 1: 20 & 21)

Good thinking & questions there bro.

Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

Great we are making headway with our timeline.

And yes I do believe the 24 elders are the Body of Christ, as the description of them is kingpriest, and no other group have been promised those 2 offices. (crowns, kings and priests over the earth, & from every tribe etc & that would be more than 24, thus they are representative of the Church.)

Remember that the Lord Jesus went to the Father`s right hand when He ascended, and thus is beyond all created realms. So he was not in the created heavens as such just then.

Good thinking & questions there bro.

Marilyn.

Thanks Marilyn.  Good stuff.  I know there are 3 heavens. Are you saying God and Jesus were not in the heaven where John was taken which was obviously not the heaven where the Father and Son were located. 

Example...Father and Son in Heaven 1; john in Heaven 2. 

Is this what you mean?  Thanks

2 hours ago, Spock said:

Thanks Marilyn.  Good stuff.  I know there are 3 heavens. Are you saying God and Jesus were not in the heaven where John was taken which was obviously not the heaven where the Father and Son were located. 

Example...Father and Son in Heaven 1; john in Heaven 2. 

Is this what you mean?  Thanks

Hi Spock,

God, (Father & Son & Holy Spirit) always had their authority beyond the created order. Often called the heaven of heavens or highest heaven in scripture, as we really don`t have words to describe where they are. Lucifer wanted to go there from his position in the angelic realm, the third heaven, but obviously couldn`t. (Isa. 14: 12 - 15,  Deut. 10: 14)  

GOD - highest heaven.

3rd heaven - angelic realm, & where the 24 elders will be. Also the general assembly is there, (Heb. 12: 22 & 23)

Middle heavens - Universe, (stars, planets, suns) Principalities and Powers realm.

First heaven - our atmosphere. (birds fly, planes etc)

Hope that is clear, Marilyn.

• Loved it! 1

Hi Spock,

Thought I`d do a time line on this -

`For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord, (period of time) so comes as a thief in the night, for while they are saying, “Peace and Safety,” they SUDDEN DESTRUCTION comes upon them, as LABOUR PAINS upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.` (1 Thess. 5: 1 - 3)

The key here is `as labour pains` which we know increase in intensity till finally the great pains at the end. Thus we should see this increasing in intensity in the tribulation.

......I....................................................I............................................................I.....>

PT                                                  A/D (2 Wit)                                                   Jesus

War/PT              sudden destruction increasing in intensity until                 DOTL

PT - Peace Treaty for 7 years.

SUDDEN DESTRUCTION - hail, fire, blood & all green grass burnt up, & 1/3 trees. Rice, wheat, etc gone, therefore no flour, bread etc Also no grass, hay etc for the animals - leads to food shortages. (hunger)  (Rev. 8: 7)  

INCREASING - 1/3 of sea, creatures in sea & ships destroyed. 1/3 of water bitter. (thirst)  1/3 of sun, moon & stars don`t give light. (food difficult to grow) (Rev. 8: 8 - 13)

IN INTENSITY -  demonic invasion & 200 million great army killing 1/3 of mankind. The 7 bowls to complete God`s wrath - malignant sores, sea to blood, fresh water to blood, sun scorch people, (great heat) earth became dark.  (Rev. 9, 16: 1 - 11)

UNTIL DOTL - world`s armies gather at Armageddon go through Israel killing everyone, then surrounds Jerusalem after pillaging it. The Lord `roars from Zion and descends to the earth with His angelic army. (Joel 3: 16  Matt. 25: 32)

Great earthquake, sun black, moon blood, stars fall, sky rolls up, (Lord descends) every mountain and island moved...(Rev. 6: 12 - 14)  Noises and thunders and lightnings, and great hail, & the cities of the world fell. (Rev. 16: 18 - 21)

The Lord destroys the world`s armies in the valley of Jehoshaphat outside Jerusalem with the brightness of His coming. (2 Thess. 2: 8   Zech. 14: 12 - 15)

Marilyn. 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Spock said:

Rev Man you are blowing me away this weekend. I am not ready to make any judgment yet but so far, I’m soooooo impressed with your line of thinking here. 

You have already convinced me the two witnesses belong in the second half of the week! 

Except they show up 75 days before the DOTL/First Seal is opened. If I tell you how I came to that understanding of 75 days right now it might make you think I am cuckoo for coco puffs. No one gets it......yet. But I feel very confident I am right because it fits everything else like a glove.

7 hours ago, Spock said:

As for the timing of the rapture before the peace treaty, I guess your evidence to support that point are the identity of the 24 elders. So, I am going to have to study this harder.  I admit, up until today, I was thinking they represented Israel, not the church. (OT 24 priests) 

anyhow, like I said, this is thrilling for me.  I can’t thank you enough for challenging me like this. 

Well, there is more evidence, but it is what the courts would describe as circumstantial, and I can go through that anytime, I just stuck with the actual evidence so as not to confuse or get bogged down in that debate, at the bottom I will add in some of these circumstantial proofs so to speak just for you, you can weigh it as you please. The Church age was inserted because Israel REJECTED the Kingdom, that is why the Statue, the Four Beasts/Little Horn and the 70th week Judgments would have all fit together well with the 70 AD Event....IF the Jews had of accepted the offer of the Kingdom, but we know they rejected Christ Jesus, the express image of God !! {Church Age inserted/Pentecost}. Thus only when the Church Age {Church} is gone can the Beast come forth again Conquering. You see, we {Church} are that which WITHHOLDETH {STOPS} the Beast from coming forth. It's the Holy Spirit working through the Church that stemches the desires/workings of Satan to bring forth a One World Government.

Think about it, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome. Then the Church Age was inserted, men have the Holy Spirit, we were told by Jesus that the Gates of hell shall not prevail against the Church !! Thus what happens ? Rome the Fourth Beast, this great Beast Kingdom of Rome turns into a "KITTY CAT" of sorts in that it went from a Beast to the Central Conveyor Belt of Christendom !! Amen. The Pax Romanas was perfect for spreading the Gospel, ALL Roads lead to Rome, one common language, Greek Koine, and all subjects of Rome were pretty much free to travel unto any other country/nation that was part of the Pax Romanas. Satan tried to come after the Church, but we overcame him by our blood, Amen !! We turned Rome into a hub for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. So the BEAST can not COME FORTH until the Church Departs, then once we Depart, there is nothing to hold him back. The Holy Spirit never leaves the earth. We do {Church}. Our mission is accomplished when we take the Gospel unto all mankind via the Harvest.

7 hours ago, Spock said:

I do have one question for now.... (I asked Marilyn as well) why did John say in Rev 5:3, “and NO ONE IN HEAVEN or on the earth or under the earth was able to open the book and to break its seals?”  Wasnt Jesus in Heaven?  How could he say NO ONE IN HEAVEN WAS WORTHY?  God the Father was there too....why did John not think he was worthy as well? 

Don't buy into this sleight of hand trick. What those that wish to get people to believe that most of the Seals have been opened fail to tell you is that Jesus is not seen, IN HEAVEN....ON EARTH.....or UNDER THE EARTH !! Which tells us that Jesus must therefore be non existent if what they are teaching is true, which it is not. It is just a kind of Prose, it places an Emphasis on Jesus being the Slain Lamb of God, who is Worthy to open the Seals. John was looking for a man, but the Slain Lamb was Worthy. As I point out to these guys, if your theory is right than Jesus was NOWHERE ? And they are thus silent.

Rev. 5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

So it is just Prose, it is showing us that the Slain Lamb of God is Worthy, and he went to Heaven and offered the Sacrifice once and for all. The Seals will thus be opened by him at the 3.5 year mark of the 70th week. These guys want to ignore my point that Jesus has to be NOWHERE via their thesis. I sometimes tease them that this must be where the Beatles got their song "Nowhere Man". ?

Again, this is just pointing out the obvious, that Jesus is Worthy because he was slain, but John only understood when he was shown the Slain Lamb who is worthy. He didn't wait for Jesus to ascend as they insist. Remember, he was NOT ON EARTH......NOR UNDER THE EARTH, which tells us the point of emphasis is on Jesus being WORTHY because he was Slain as the Lamb of God !! Not on where he was actually at, because he was NOWHERE........but he was in Heaven all along in actuality, he was the Slain Lamb of God. 

We know Jesus offered the Sacrifice to God in heaven soon after he died. He told Mary, touch me not {don't defile the Sacrifice with Sin flesh} but eight days later he allowed Doubting Thomas to touch his wounds, that tells is he went to Heaven and offered the Sacrifice between the time he saw Mary and the next time when he saw the Disciples. Thus Jesus words to his disciples were fulfilled !!

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

We know Jesus gave them the Holy Spirit before the 40 days were up. The Below is LONG, you asked for additional stuff as pertaining unto the Church being in Heaven for the whole 70th week. In my opinion, in Leviticus 23 God showed us the whole future of Israel and the church as per the timing of each. It is something you can reference and study from time to time. The Author is unknown, but I use it from time to time. It points out, in my opinion what the Church Age {Pentecost} is as juxtaposed to Israel and her timing. Remember, there were two brides, Rachel and Leah. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The steps of the traditional Jewish wedding:

1 – Selection of the Bride
Jewish Wedding - The Son chooses the Bride – the Father makes the arrangements
Church - John 15:16 – “You did not choose Me, but I chose you . . .”

2 – The Bride Price established
Jewish Wedding - The father of the bride must be reimbursed for the loss of his daughter.
Church - I Corinthians 6:20 - “For you were bought with a price.” The Bride price was paid when Jesus died on the Cross.

We who are saved by Jesus were sought by the Lord. (Isaiah 65:1) Jesus paid the price on Passover. The appointed times of Firstfruits and Unleavened Bread complete the picture of Jesus being resurrected and being sinless, the spotless Lamb of God.

The Spring Feasts have all been fulfilled.

Pentecost, or the Feast of Weeks, was the fourth appointed time given by the Lord in Leviticus 23:15-22.

Just as the Lord deals with the Church in a separate manner from His chosen, the Jews, I strongly suspect that Pentecost, which is separate from the Spring Feasts and the Fall Feasts, is specific to the Church.

3 – The Betrothal 
Jewish Wedding - More than mere “engagement”, it was a permanent arrangement. Recall the story of Joseph and Mary.
Church – The attachment of the Church to the Lord is also permanent, and forever. “This is the bread which came down from heaven--not as your fathers ate the manna, and are dead. He that eateth of this bread shall live forever.” (John 6:58) And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any [man] pluck them out of my hand. (John 10:28)

4 – The Marriage Contract
Jewish Wedding – A written agreement committing each party to the marriage.
Church - The entire Holy Bible is our written agreement containing the promises of God. Jesus said, “If ye continue in my word, [then] are ye my disciples indeed;” (John 8:31)

5 – The Bride must consent
Jewish Wedding – This is not entirely an arranged marriage; the bride must agree.
Church – “He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved;” (Mark 16:16) “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” (Romans 10:9)

6 – The Bridal Gift and the Cup of the Covenant
Jewish Wedding – A glass of wine is taken upon the signing of the contract.
Church – Each time we gather around the Lord’s Table, we remember the “contract.” “And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave [it] to them, saying, Drink ye all of it; For this is my blood of the new testament (covenant), which is shed for many for the remission of sins.” (Matthew 26:27-28)
Jewish Wedding – The Bride is given a gift by the groom.
Church - The Holy Spirit is given by Jesus –– “Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.” (Acts 2:38) This, of course, occurred on the Day of Pentecost.

7 – The Ceremonial Purification of the Bride
Jewish Wedding - The next step for the Bride after she is betrothed is a ceremonial cleansing. In Biblical times the Bride would use a Mikvah, which was pool of water, in which she would immerse herself.
Church - Acts 2:41 – “Then those who gladly received his word were baptized (immersed); and that day about three thousand souls were added [to them].”

The Church is an insertion in the Lord's Plan. Israel was the original bride. I believe that the Lord Jesus will come for His bride, the Church, in a separate event (the Rapture) from the Lord's return for His bride, Israel. From this point forward in the Jewish Wedding process, following the purification of the bride, in my opinion the Church will be dealt with separately in the time defined as the Church Age, or the Age of Grace. This period of time will extend from the first Day of Pentecost to the day when the Lord Jesus calls us Home.

8 – The Groom would prepare a room for the Bride in his father’s house
Church - John 14:3 – “I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself.”

The father of the groom determines when the room is ready. The groom does not determine the time of the wedding. “But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.” (Matthew 24:36)

9 – The Bride is consecrated and set apart
Church - First Peter 2:9 – “But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people.”

10 – The Groom returns with a shout, “Behold, the bridegroom comes!” 
Church - First Thessalonians 4:16 – “For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God.”

Let me insert an additional hope at this point. When the Lord Jesus comes for His Bride, the Church, we will not be totally surprised. Although the Jewish bride did not know the day or the hour, she was expectant. The Apostle Paul in speaking of “that Day” said, “But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day.” (First Thessalonians 5:4-5) Today, many in the Church are expectant and will not be totally surprised.

11 – The Bride and Groom go to the wedding chamber.
Church – This period when the Bride and Groom spend time together seems to show that the Bride of Jesus will be with Him in Heaven. This appears to indicate a pre-Tribulation gathering of the Church, and is described in Isaiah 26:20; “Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.” Praise the Lord!

12 – The Marriage Supper
Church – “‘Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.’ And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints. Then he said to me, ‘Write: Blessed [are] those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!’” (The Revelation 19:7-9)

In my opinion, the Feast of Pentecost is still being fulfilled and will be completed when the Lord Jesus comes for His bride.

I believe that in the remaining steps of the Jewish Wedding process, the steps will be fulfilled for Israel in a separate manner.

The next appointed time is the Feast of Trumpets. The Feast of Trumpets is a mysterious time. Of all the feasts, or appointed times, little is said of it and no scriptural reason for the feast is given. (see Leviticus 23:23-25) A trumpet (the Shofar) is blown. Trumpets make announcements. I suspect that the Feast of Trumpets will be when the Lord in some manner announces the time has come for the fulfillment of His plan for Israel.

Jewish Wedding – In Biblical times the groom would add a room to his father’s house. At that time, families lived together.
The father of the groom determines when the room is ready. The groom does not determine the time of the wedding.

Jewish Wedding – The Bride is spoken for and belongs to no one else. Again, refer to Mary and Joseph. (Matthew 1:18-19)
At this point in the process, the Bride is always in readiness. She does not know when the Groom will return for her. For example, see Matthew 25 – The Parable of the Ten Virgins.

Jewish Wedding – This was frequently done at midnight for surprise. Matthew 25:6 (the Parable of the Ten Virgins) – “And at midnight a cry (shout) was [heard]: ‘Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him!’”

Scripture tells us that a prophetic day can equal a year.

“After the number of the days in which ye searched the land, [even] forty days, each day for a year, shall ye bear your iniquities.” - Numbers 14:34

The seven days the Jewish bride and groom spend in the wedding chamber appear to equate to seven prophetic years, which parallels the last seven years of Daniel’s prophecy, and is the basis for the concept of seven years of Tribulation.

“Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; But in the middle of the week He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.” - Daniel 9:27

Daniel’s last seven days (Daniel 9:27) appear to parallel the seven years of the Tribulation, while the Bride of Christ is in Heaven consummating union to Jesus Messiah and celebrating with the marriage supper. The next appointed time is the Day of Atonement. This indicates that at the end of the Tribulation, the Lord Jesus will return to redeem and make Atonement for Israel.

In the Revelation, immediately following the Marriage supper of the Lamb is the Return of Jesus as King of kings and Lord of lords. 

It appears that this day will be the fulfillment of the Day of Atonement. {I think Israel ATTONES when the Two-Witnesses start Witnessing BEFORE the DOTL, so I disagree a wee bit with this unknown author here.}

The next, and last, appointed time is the Feast of Tabernacles which was an eight-day event. It occurred at the time of the fall harvest, and was to be a time of joy and celebration.

“Thou shalt observe the feast of tabernacles seven days, after that thou hast gathered in thy corn and thy wine: And thou shalt rejoice in thy feast, thou, and thy son, and thy daughter, and thy manservant, and thy maidservant, and the Levite, the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, that [are] within thy gates.” - Deuteronomy 16:13-14

The word tabernacle can be a noun or a verb. The Tabernacle in the wilderness was a noun, but it was also a verb describing where the Lord dwelled, or tabernacled, with Israel. In the Kingdom Age the Lord Jesus will dwell, or tabernacle, with mankind.

Jewish Wedding - The marriage was consummated in the wedding chamber. The Bride and Groom stayed in that wedding chamber for seven days.

12 – The Marriage Supper
Jewish Wedding – A wedding feast was given for the Bride and Groom.
After the traditional Jewish Wedding the Bride and Groom lived together. This fits the picture of the Lord living, or tabernacling, with His people in the Kingdom Age and forever!

The Children of Israel were also instructed to live in booths or tents during this feast. This was to be a memorial of the time when the Lord delivered Israel from Egypt. The Feast of Tabernacles is about Deliverance and will be fulfilled when the Lord delivers Israel from her enemies. Then there will be a New Beginning for the Kingdom of God and His two brides.

The Church and Israel represent Rachel and Leah, the prefered and the inserted brides.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To simplify all this as per the Seven Feasts I will paraphrase what happens.

Spring Feasts { all already fulfilled by Jesus }

1.) Passover { Jesus is our Passover. }

2.) Unleavened Bread { Jesus was without Sin.}

3.) First-fruits { Jesus was the first-fruits of the grave. }

4.) PENTECOST/Feast of weeks { We are now living in the "Church Age" or Pentecost, this is the Harvest, Jesus is using the Church to Harvest souls. Notice this Feast is ALL ALONE on the Calendar, all unto itself, just like the "Church Age" is. When the Church Age is over what happens next ? A Trumpet is blown ANNOUNCING the Harvest is OVER and that the Feasts of Atonement and Tabernacle are nigh. Thus when Paul speaks about the LAST TRUMP, I, and others, think he is speaking about the Feast of Trumpets which did nothing but ANNOUNCE THINGS, and thus the Harvest will be ANNOUNCED as over, the Bride of Christ will be taken to Heaven because the Harvest is over, and the 70th week will then begin. }

Fall Feasts { yet to be fulfilled }.

5. Feast of Trumpets { When Jesus calls the Church home with a LOUD VOICE that Sounds as a Trumpet, the Church Age or Pentecost/Harvest will end, then the 70th week will begin, Israel is sorta BACK ON THE CLOCK so to speak. The Church is by now in Heaven, and according to the Daniel 9:24-27 prophecy, Israel must repent before this 70th week ends. Thus the Church Age/Harvest ends and now the Feast of Atonement is at hand. }

6.) Feast of Atonement { Israel ATTONES/Repents, Elijah is sent back to turn Israel back unto God as Malachi 4:5-6 states. Israel then Flees to Judea where God protects her for 1260 days until Jesus returns at the Second Coming. }

7.) Feast of Tabernacle { The word Tabernacle means to Dwell with God, and of course Jesus will dwell in Jerusalem for 1000 years as the King of kings and Lord of lords. So, there is a timing to all of these Feasts of God in Leviticus 23, and the Pentecost is an insertion of the Church to Harvest souls because Israel rejected Jesus Christ, they chose Barabbas instead !!  Then Israel is called unto repentance in God's "own time" as He so chooses, but only after the Pentecost/Church Age has ended, at the LAST TRUMP. }

A little long, but it is such very good stuff I usually only post it when I think someone is eager to learn the deeper things of God. 

God Bless.

Edited by Revelation Man
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,986
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

16 hours ago, Spock said:

My view of chapters 4 & 5 of Revelation is that it is a before & after approach that's used to show the worthiness of Jesus.  The pivotal event is His death and resurrection.  Before Jesus lived His life of perfect obedience to the will of the Father, there was no one found worthy to be given the dominion that Adam and Eve lost to the usurper, Satan.  After His death and resurrection, He was found worthy and was given all authority in heaven and on earth.

The 24 elders are present in the throne room when no one was found worthy to open the scroll so they were there before the Word became flesh and overcame the world.  As to who the 24 elders are, it's not clear.  They could be spirit beings like the watchers, or they could be OT representatives.  The only thing clear to me is that they were there before the new covenant began and can not represent the church.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

16 hours ago, Spock said:

Marilyn,

Next....

Thanks

John was weeping because the search he watched take place to find someone worthy to open the seals ended in failure: "no man was found." It seems John knew (by revelation knowledge) that it was extremely important that these seals be opened. When we realize that the opening of the seals (so that the book can be opened) will lead to The END of Satan's reign as god of this world, we see just how important this was. 

Just where WAS Jesus?  Surely you know that for 32 or so years Jesus was NOT in heaven. When John saw God on the throne but Jesus NOT at His right hand, God is showing us TIMING: a time while Jesus was on the earth or under the earth. When "no man was found" we know it was before Jesus rose from the dead. As soon as He rose, as the redeemer of mankind, He WAS found worthy: Rev. 5.  Then He ascended back into heaven and John got to see this moment in time, when the Holy Spirit was sent down.

Spock, I think the elders were not yet resurrected and were elders of the Old Covenant. At that moment in time, Jesus had not yet risen because after this "no man was found." Is there anything written about them that would suggest they were already resurrected? I suspect when Jesus arose, He resurrected some of the elders of the Old Covenant, but that seems too late for John to have seen them. Since the timing of this vision was before Christ arose, this could not include New Testament saints. 

10 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Except they show up 75 days before the DOTL/First Seal is opened. If I tell you how I came to that understanding of 75 days right now it might make you think I am cuckoo for coco puffs. No one gets it......yet. But I feel very confident I am right because it fits everything else like a glove.

Well, there is more evidence, but it is what the courts would describe as circumstantial, and I can go through that anytime, I just stuck with the actual evidence so as not to confuse or get bogged down in that debate, at the bottom I will add in some of these circumstantial proofs so to speak just for you, you can weigh it as you please. The Church age was inserted because Israel REJECTED the Kingdom, that is why the Statue, the Four Beasts/Little Horn and the 70th week Judgments would have all fit together well with the 70 AD Event....IF the Jews had of accepted the offer of the Kingdom, but we know they rejected Christ Jesus, the express image of God !! {Church Age inserted/Pentecost}. Thus only when the Church Age {Church} is gone can the Beast come forth again Conquering. You see, we {Church} are that which WITHHOLDETH {STOPS} the Beast from coming forth. It's the Holy Spirit working through the Church that stemches the desires/workings of Satan to bring forth a One World Government.

Think about it, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome. Then the Church Age was inserted, men have the Holy Spirit, we were told by Jesus that the Gates of hell shall not prevail against the Church !! Thus what happens ? Rome the Fourth Beast, this great Beast Kingdom of Rome turns into a "KITTY CAT" of sorts in that it went from a Beast to the Central Conveyor Belt of Christendom !! Amen. The Pax Romanas was perfect for spreading the Gospel, ALL Roads lead to Rome, one common language, Greek Koine, and all subjects of Rome were pretty much free to travel unto any other country/nation that was part of the Pax Romanas. Satan tried to come after the Church, but we overcame him by our blood, Amen !! We turned Rome into a hub for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. So the BEAST can not COME FORTH until the Church Departs, then once we Depart, there is nothing to hold him back. The Holy Spirit never leaves the earth. We do {Church}. Our mission is accomplished when we take the Gospel unto all mankind via the Harvest.

Don't buy into this sleight of hand trick. What those that wish to get people to believe that most of the Seals have been opened fail to tell you is that Jesus is not seen, IN HEAVEN....ON EARTH.....or UNDER THE EARTH !! Which tells us that Jesus must therefore be non existent if what they are teaching is true, which it is not. It is just a kind of Prose, it places an Emphasis on Jesus being the Slain Lamb of God, who is Worthy to open the Seals. John was looking for a man, but the Slain Lamb was Worthy. As I point out to these guys, if your theory is right than Jesus was NOWHERE ? And they are thus silent.

Rev. 5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

So it is just Prose, it is showing us that the Slain Lamb of God is Worthy, and he went to Heaven and offered the Sacrifice once and for all. The Seals will thus be opened by him at the 3.5 year mark of the 70th week. These guys want to ignore my point that Jesus has to be NOWHERE via their thesis. I sometimes tease them that this must be where the Beatles got their song "Nowhere Man". ?

Again, this is just pointing out the obvious, that Jesus is Worthy because he was slain, but John only understood when he was shown the Slain Lamb who is worthy. He didn't wait for Jesus to ascend as they insist. Remember, he was NOT ON EARTH......NOR UNDER THE EARTH, which tells us the point of emphasis is on Jesus being WORTHY because he was Slain as the Lamb of God !! Not on where he was actually at, because he was NOWHERE........but he was in Heaven all along in actuality, he was the Slain Lamb of God. 

We know Jesus offered the Sacrifice to God in heaven soon after he died. He told Mary, touch me not {don't defile the Sacrifice with Sin flesh} but eight days later he allowed Doubting Thomas to touch his wounds, that tells is he went to Heaven and offered the Sacrifice between the time he saw Mary and the next time when he saw the Disciples. Thus Jesus words to his disciples were fulfilled !!

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

We know Jesus gave them the Holy Spirit before the 40 days were up. The Below is LONG, you asked for additional stuff as pertaining unto the Church being in Heaven for the whole 70th week. In my opinion, in Leviticus 23 God showed us the whole future of Israel and the church as per the timing of each. It is something you can reference and study from time to time. The Author is unknown, but I use it from time to time. It points out, in my opinion what the Church Age {Pentecost} is as juxtaposed to Israel and her timing. Remember, there were two brides, Rachel and Leah. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 – Selection of the Bride
Jewish Wedding - The Son chooses the Bride – the Father makes the arrangements
Church - John 15:16 – “You did not choose Me, but I chose you . . .”

2 – The Bride Price established
Jewish Wedding - The father of the bride must be reimbursed for the loss of his daughter.
Church - I Corinthians 6:20 - “For you were bought with a price.” The Bride price was paid when Jesus died on the Cross.

We who are saved by Jesus were sought by the Lord. (Isaiah 65:1) Jesus paid the price on Passover. The appointed times of Firstfruits and Unleavened Bread complete the picture of Jesus being resurrected and being sinless, the spotless Lamb of God.

The Spring Feasts have all been fulfilled.

Pentecost, or the Feast of Weeks, was the fourth appointed time given by the Lord in Leviticus 23:15-22.

Just as the Lord deals with the Church in a separate manner from His chosen, the Jews, I strongly suspect that Pentecost, which is separate from the Spring Feasts and the Fall Feasts, is specific to the Church.

3 – The Betrothal 
Jewish Wedding - More than mere “engagement”, it was a permanent arrangement. Recall the story of Joseph and Mary.
Church – The attachment of the Church to the Lord is also permanent, and forever. “This is the bread which came down from heaven--not as your fathers ate the manna, and are dead. He that eateth of this bread shall live forever.” (John 6:58) And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any [man] pluck them out of my hand. (John 10:28)

4 – The Marriage Contract
Jewish Wedding – A written agreement committing each party to the marriage.
Church - The entire Holy Bible is our written agreement containing the promises of God. Jesus said, “If ye continue in my word, [then] are ye my disciples indeed;” (John 8:31)

5 – The Bride must consent
Jewish Wedding – This is not entirely an arranged marriage; the bride must agree.
Church – “He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved;” (Mark 16:16) “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” (Romans 10:9)

6 – The Bridal Gift and the Cup of the Covenant
Jewish Wedding – A glass of wine is taken upon the signing of the contract.
Church – Each time we gather around the Lord’s Table, we remember the “contract.” “And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave [it] to them, saying, Drink ye all of it; For this is my blood of the new testament (covenant), which is shed for many for the remission of sins.” (Matthew 26:27-28)
Jewish Wedding – The Bride is given a gift by the groom.
Church - The Holy Spirit is given by Jesus –– “Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.” (Acts 2:38) This, of course, occurred on the Day of Pentecost.

7 – The Ceremonial Purification of the Bride
Jewish Wedding - The next step for the Bride after she is betrothed is a ceremonial cleansing. In Biblical times the Bride would use a Mikvah, which was pool of water, in which she would immerse herself.
Church - Acts 2:41 – “Then those who gladly received his word were baptized (immersed); and that day about three thousand souls were added [to them].”

The Church is an insertion in the Lord's Plan. Israel was the original bride. I believe that the Lord Jesus will come for His bride, the Church, in a separate event (the Rapture) from the Lord's return for His bride, Israel. From this point forward in the Jewish Wedding process, following the purification of the bride, in my opinion the Church will be dealt with separately in the time defined as the Church Age, or the Age of Grace. This period of time will extend from the first Day of Pentecost to the day when the Lord Jesus calls us Home.

Church - John 14:3 – “I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself.”

The father of the groom determines when the room is ready. The groom does not determine the time of the wedding. “But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.” (Matthew 24:36)

Church - First Peter 2:9 – “But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people.”

Church - First Thessalonians 4:16 – “For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God.”

Let me insert an additional hope at this point. When the Lord Jesus comes for His Bride, the Church, we will not be totally surprised. Although the Jewish bride did not know the day or the hour, she was expectant. The Apostle Paul in speaking of “that Day” said, “But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day.” (First Thessalonians 5:4-5) Today, many in the Church are expectant and will not be totally surprised.

Church – This period when the Bride and Groom spend time together seems to show that the Bride of Jesus will be with Him in Heaven. This appears to indicate a pre-Tribulation gathering of the Church, and is described in Isaiah 26:20; “Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.” Praise the Lord!

12 – The Marriage Supper
Church – “‘Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.’ And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints. Then he said to me, ‘Write: Blessed [are] those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!’” (The Revelation 19:7-9)

In my opinion, the Feast of Pentecost is still being fulfilled and will be completed when the Lord Jesus comes for His bride.

I believe that in the remaining steps of the Jewish Wedding process, the steps will be fulfilled for Israel in a separate manner.

The next appointed time is the Feast of Trumpets. The Feast of Trumpets is a mysterious time. Of all the feasts, or appointed times, little is said of it and no scriptural reason for the feast is given. (see Leviticus 23:23-25) A trumpet (the Shofar) is blown. Trumpets make announcements. I suspect that the Feast of Trumpets will be when the Lord in some manner announces the time has come for the fulfillment of His plan for Israel.

Jewish Wedding – In Biblical times the groom would add a room to his father’s house. At that time, families lived together.
The father of the groom determines when the room is ready. The groom does not determine the time of the wedding.

Jewish Wedding – The Bride is spoken for and belongs to no one else. Again, refer to Mary and Joseph. (Matthew 1:18-19)
At this point in the process, the Bride is always in readiness. She does not know when the Groom will return for her. For example, see Matthew 25 – The Parable of the Ten Virgins.

Jewish Wedding – This was frequently done at midnight for surprise. Matthew 25:6 (the Parable of the Ten Virgins) – “And at midnight a cry (shout) was [heard]: ‘Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him!’”

Scripture tells us that a prophetic day can equal a year.

“After the number of the days in which ye searched the land, [even] forty days, each day for a year, shall ye bear your iniquities.” - Numbers 14:34

The seven days the Jewish bride and groom spend in the wedding chamber appear to equate to seven prophetic years, which parallels the last seven years of Daniel’s prophecy, and is the basis for the concept of seven years of Tribulation.

“Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; But in the middle of the week He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.” - Daniel 9:27

Daniel’s last seven days (Daniel 9:27) appear to parallel the seven years of the Tribulation, while the Bride of Christ is in Heaven consummating union to Jesus Messiah and celebrating with the marriage supper. The next appointed time is the Day of Atonement. This indicates that at the end of the Tribulation, the Lord Jesus will return to redeem and make Atonement for Israel.

In the Revelation, immediately following the Marriage supper of the Lamb is the Return of Jesus as King of kings and Lord of lords. 

It appears that this day will be the fulfillment of the Day of Atonement. {I think Israel ATTONES when the Two-Witnesses start Witnessing BEFORE the DOTL, so I disagree a wee bit with this unknown author here.}

The next, and last, appointed time is the Feast of Tabernacles which was an eight-day event. It occurred at the time of the fall harvest, and was to be a time of joy and celebration.

“Thou shalt observe the feast of tabernacles seven days, after that thou hast gathered in thy corn and thy wine: And thou shalt rejoice in thy feast, thou, and thy son, and thy daughter, and thy manservant, and thy maidservant, and the Levite, the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, that [are] within thy gates.” - Deuteronomy 16:13-14

The word tabernacle can be a noun or a verb. The Tabernacle in the wilderness was a noun, but it was also a verb describing where the Lord dwelled, or tabernacled, with Israel. In the Kingdom Age the Lord Jesus will dwell, or tabernacle, with mankind.

Jewish Wedding - The marriage was consummated in the wedding chamber. The Bride and Groom stayed in that wedding chamber for seven days.

12 – The Marriage Supper
Jewish Wedding – A wedding feast was given for the Bride and Groom.
After the traditional Jewish Wedding the Bride and Groom lived together. This fits the picture of the Lord living, or tabernacling, with His people in the Kingdom Age and forever!

The Children of Israel were also instructed to live in booths or tents during this feast. This was to be a memorial of the time when the Lord delivered Israel from Egypt. The Feast of Tabernacles is about Deliverance and will be fulfilled when the Lord delivers Israel from her enemies. Then there will be a New Beginning for the Kingdom of God and His two brides.

The Church and Israel represent Rachel and Leah, the prefered and the inserted brides.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To simplify all this as per the Seven Feasts I will paraphrase what happens.

Spring Feasts { all already fulfilled by Jesus }

1.) Passover { Jesus is our Passover. }

2.) Unleavened Bread { Jesus was without Sin.}

3.) First-fruits { Jesus was the first-fruits of the grave. }

4.) PENTECOST/Feast of weeks { We are now living in the "Church Age" or Pentecost, this is the Harvest, Jesus is using the Church to Harvest souls. Notice this Feast is ALL ALONE on the Calendar, all unto itself, just like the "Church Age" is. When the Church Age is over what happens next ? A Trumpet is blown ANNOUNCING the Harvest is OVER and that the Feasts of Atonement and Tabernacle are nigh. Thus when Paul speaks about the LAST TRUMP, I, and others, think he is speaking about the Feast of Trumpets which did nothing but ANNOUNCE THINGS, and thus the Harvest will be ANNOUNCED as over, the Bride of Christ will be taken to Heaven because the Harvest is over, and the 70th week will then begin. }

Fall Feasts { yet to be fulfilled }.

5. Feast of Trumpets { When Jesus calls the Church home with a LOUD VOICE that Sounds as a Trumpet, the Church Age or Pentecost/Harvest will end, then the 70th week will begin, Israel is sorta BACK ON THE CLOCK so to speak. The Church is by now in Heaven, and according to the Daniel 9:24-27 prophecy, Israel must repent before this 70th week ends. Thus the Church Age/Harvest ends and now the Feast of Atonement is at hand. }

6.) Feast of Atonement { Israel ATTONES/Repents, Elijah is sent back to turn Israel back unto God as Malachi 4:5-6 states. Israel then Flees to Judea where God protects her for 1260 days until Jesus returns at the Second Coming. }

7.) Feast of Tabernacle { The word Tabernacle means to Dwell with God, and of course Jesus will dwell in Jerusalem for 1000 years as the King of kings and Lord of lords. So, there is a timing to all of these Feasts of God in Leviticus 23, and the Pentecost is an insertion of the Church to Harvest souls because Israel rejected Jesus Christ, they chose Barabbas instead !!  Then Israel is called unto repentance in God's "own time" as He so chooses, but only after the Pentecost/Church Age has ended, at the LAST TRUMP. }

A little long, but it is such very good stuff I usually only post it when I think someone is eager to learn the deeper things of God. 

God Bless.

Lots of good stuff again here,

i know many are expecting a rapture on the Feast of Trumpets but I wonder how the “no man knows the DAY or hour” plays into that.  I suppose Jesus could only be talking about UNBELIEVERS who live in darkness.  We are the children of light and those watching do have knowledge and should NOT BE SURPRISED. 

Again, the 7 days in the chamber after marriage certainly does seem symbolic to the 7 years of hiding. I agree, it is circumstantial evidence, but still evidence.  The Isaiah 26 passage seems to corroborate a 7 year waiting period as well, although I’m sure it is possible to infer a 3.5 waiting period instead.  In fact, this is part of the reason for me starting this thread. I was wondering about the possibility that if the DOTL is only 3.5 years and not 7, that the rapture might happen immediately before the DOTL commences. 

Having the rapture precede the DOTL by about 3.5 years is certainly doable but I was wondering if it needs be. My thinking is simply asking the following: 

a. Can the church still be present during the time of Jacobs trouble (week 70)? 

B. Is the removal of the church (restrainer) necessary for the PEACE TREATY TO GET SIGNED? 

C. Is it possible that during the time of PEACE AND SAFETY on earth (post peace treaty signing) there will NOT be any of God’s judgments.....seals and trumpets?  In other words, can the first half of week 70  (3.5 years) be seal and trumpet free? 

Your model has these answers:

a. No...time of Jacobs trouble is the entire week 70, and church MUST BE GONE.

B. YES...in order for the AC to rise up, church (restrainer) must be gone. AC rises up at peace treaty, not abomination of desolation.

c. YES...all seal and trumpet judgments occur in 2nd half of week 70, after the AOD. 

Im considering all of this now. Your model of putting all seals, trumpets, and bowls AFTER the AOD is obviously not the traditional model and has not been promoted by many. I can recall reading only one other article promoting such. I do remember being impressed at the time I read the article but did not go any further with it.....until now. 

One more question Rev Man for now: you said APOLLYON was the scarlet colored beast in Rev 17. Is this another Beast separate from the Beast of Rev 13, the antichrist?  Just want to make sure I am understanding the conclusions you are making  correctly. 

Thanks,

spock