• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, Spock said:

Is the tribulation 3.5 years or 7 years?  Show me through scripture.  The book of Revelation I do not believe says the Trib is 7 years. 

How long did Jacob have to work (extra) for the woman he loved?  Why do you think they call the 70th week "Jacob's trouble?"

16 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi iamlamaaad,

Strong`s says, `thronos,` Gk, word meaning a stately seat, by implication POWER.

And because God`s word says that God is a Spirit, and dwells in unapproachable light, which no man has seen or can see, then we know that the `thone` is not a seat He is sitting on, but a pictorial representation. (John 4: 24,  1 Tim. 6: 16)

Marilyn.

You can imply all you want. It will not make it truth. The fact is, a 4 1/2 year old girl went to heaven, and climbed up upon Jesus' lap and SAT THERE on the throne. She also drew a picture of the throne.  (See the book, "6 Big Big Big Angels.")

Speaking of the throne, what do you think Ezekiel was describing? Many people over the past few years have gone to heaven and SEEN the throne. Then were sent back to their bodies to write and tell. They tell just what the bible tells. 

I think Ezekiel would disagree with you:  Ezek 1:26 Above the large covering that was over their heads there was something that looked like a throne, and looked like it was made of sapphire. Sitting on the throne was what looked like a man. 

I think John would disagree with you:  Rev. 4:

And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

10 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

How long did Jacob have to work (extra) for the woman he loved?  Why do you think they call the 70th week "Jacob's trouble?"

Well, how come Rev only talks about 3.5 years of trouble and not 7? 

And, do you really believe Israel will be in much tribulation the first 3.5 after the peace treaty that allows for them to rebuild their temple and resume sacrices? 

16 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi iamlamad,

God IS (& always will be a spirit. (John 4: 24 `God is a Spirit...)

Jesus was manifest as a man, and He is Son of God, and Son of Man. he is deity, part of the Godhead, (Spirit) and also has a glorified body as we well know.

God NEVER gave His authority over the earth away. `The earth IS THE LORD`S and ALL its fullness, the world and those who dwell therein, for he founded it...` (Ps. 24: 1 & 2)

Satan usurped authority over MAN, and that is the battle. When Jesus was manifest as a man, He never gave away His right over it. As God the Father`s heir the Lord Jesus inherits the earth, `Ask of Me, and I will give you the nations for your inheritance.` Ps. 2: ?

You are muddled bro in your thinking, and do not have scriptures to back up what you say. Thus NO credibility.

Marilyn.

I don't think I am the one muddled. How is it Jesus gets the kingdoms of the world BACK at the 7th trumpet? The answer is simple, He DID NOT HAVE (as or in His possession) the kingdoms of the world. Who DID have them? Satan had them. HOW did Satan get to be the spiritual ruler of the Kingdoms of the world? He usurped Adam's authority. 

Genesis 1:26  And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

When God said to let man have dominion, then at that moment, God no longer had it. He GAVE dominion to Adam and Eve. If God gave it, HOW could he still have it? Jesus Himself called Satan the "prince" (spiritual ruler) of the world. Paul called him the God of this world.

Satan usurped authority over MAN  I would have said it this way: Satan usurped MAN'S authority.  God GAVE Man his authority.  In other words, God's authority on earth today is ONLY through the church. Satan is still the spiritual ruler of earth. The truth is, when Adam sinned, he turned his dominion (authority) over to Satan. 

Yes, the EARTH is the Lord's: He created it. But the WORLDS on the earth - the kingdoms - are Satan's. In short, God lost His human race. Adam gave the human race over to Satan. Why do you think Jesus is called "the REDEEMER?" Jesus purchased the human race BACK from Satan with the price of His own blood. (The very definition of redeem.) EVERYTHING that is of ADAM is destined for destruction - including the planet! NO human being still in the race of ADAM is qualified for heaven. To get qualified, one must be PULLED from the Adamic race and translated into the NEW Race with God as our Father and God's OWN DNA in our newly created spirits. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

39 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

You can imply all you want. It will not make it truth. The fact is, a 4 1/2 year old girl went to heaven, and climbed up upon Jesus' lap and SAT THERE on the throne. She also drew a picture of the throne.  (See the book, "6 Big Big Big Angels.")

Speaking of the throne, what do you think Ezekiel was describing? Many people over the past few years have gone to heaven and SEEN the throne. Then were sent back to their bodies to write and tell. They tell just what the bible tells. 

I think Ezekiel would disagree with you:  Ezek 1:26 Above the large covering that was over their heads there was something that looked like a throne, and looked like it was made of sapphire. Sitting on the throne was what looked like a man. 

I think John would disagree with you:  Rev. 4:

And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

Hi iamlamad,

Heresay, & heresy. We always believe God`s word against whatever some says they have done.

The `throne` God describes in those places are pictorial representations of things we have no understanding of. They are an earthly picture of what we know. heavenly things are not like earthly which will pass away, heavenly things are eternal.

`A throne set in heaven.` It is a throne that will be appointed by the Father, who is beyond all created realms, a throne for the worthy one to rule VISIBLY in the created order. God the Father is a Spirit and dwells in unapproachable light, which NO MAN HAS SEEN OR CAN SEE.

Those so called visitations to heaven are nor true.

Marilyn.

20 hours ago, JohnD said:

Surely I will not let others put words in my mouth (by circular reasoning or otherwise).

When the Great Tribulation occurs there will be no believers in Jesus on Earth.

When the Jews cry out to him as a last resort he will come and save them and they will weep for him as

an only son.

I have shown the scriptures that support this (in fact which convinced me of this) and

extrabiblical reasoning NEVER trumps scripture.

I doubt if you can even show us in Revelation where the days of great tribulation start. I don't see your scriptures here. 

The truth is, there is a REMNANT of believers on earth at the midpoint of the week - as shown in chapter 12. Please tells us - HOW does this remnant (a left over remainder) get OFF the planet shortly after John calls them a remnant?  

Why would you say "extrabiblical?" You know that word Remnant is there!  Perhaps it is because someone else's beliefs don't agree with yours? 

Please: show is in Revelation when the days of great tribulation will begin. 

Then show us where or how the  believers in Jesus (the remnant) got off the planet.

30 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

I don't think I am the one muddled. How is it Jesus gets the kingdoms of the world BACK at the 7th trumpet? The answer is simple, He DID NOT HAVE (as or in His possession) the kingdoms of the world. Who DID have them? Satan had them. HOW did Satan get to be the spiritual ruler of the Kingdoms of the world? He usurped Adam's authority. 

Genesis 1:26  And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

When God said to let man have dominion, then at that moment, God no longer had it. He GAVE dominion to Adam and Eve. If God gave it, HOW could he still have it? Jesus Himself called Satan the "prince" (spiritual ruler) of the world. Paul called him the God of this world.

Satan usurped authority over MAN  I would have said it this way: Satan usurped MAN'S authority.  God GAVE Man his authority.  In other words, God's authority on earth today is ONLY through the church. Satan is still the spiritual ruler of earth. The truth is, when Adam sinned, he turned his dominion (authority) over to Satan. 

Yes, the EARTH is the Lord's: He created it. But the WORLDS on the earth - the kingdoms - are Satan's. In short, God lost His human race. Adam gave the human race over to Satan. Why do you think Jesus is called "the REDEEMER?" Jesus purchased the human race BACK from Satan with the price of His own blood. (The very definition of redeem.) EVERYTHING that is of ADAM is destined for destruction - including the planet! NO human being still in the race of ADAM is qualified for heaven. To get qualified, one must be PULLED from the Adamic race and translated into the NEW Race with God as our Father and God's OWN DNA in our newly created spirits. 

Hi iamlamad,

Glad you agree that God never lost or gave away the world. Rulership, is where the battle is. And God`s authority is always with Him, by His Holy Spirit. God draws people to Himself, we, the Body of Christ, stand against Satan and his lies, and disciple others to know the Lord. We, are not the final authority on earth, we are vessels fit for the master`s use.

Priorities there, bro, God first and last.

Marilyn.

Just now, Marilyn C said:

Hi iamlamad,

Heresay, & heresy. We always believe God`s word against whatever some says they have done.

The `throne` God describes in those places are pictorial representations of things we have no understanding of. They are an earthly picture of what we know. heavenly things are not like earthly which will pass away, heavenly things are eternal.

`A throne set in heaven.` It is a throne that will be appointed by the Father, who is beyond all created realms, a throne for the worthy one to rule VISIBLY in the created order. God the Father is a Spirit and dwells in unapproachable light, which NO MAN HAS SEEN OR CAN SEE.

Those so called visitations to heaven are nor true.

Marilyn.

The `throne` God describes in those places are pictorial representations of things we have no understanding of.  Marilyn, this also is heresay! you imagine a throne is not real, I read in the bible of people SEEING His throne. Sorry, but I am going to believe what is written, not take your world for what you imagine it might mean.

You can imagine these visitations to heaven are not true. But Paul had one. John had one. Why do you doubt? God is the same God He has always been. If a brother or sister has a testimony that agrees with the bible, WHY NOT BELIEVE IT?

Edited by iamlamad

35 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi iamlamad,

You are disagreeing with what God says about Himself. Stephen saw the glorified Lord Jesus, BUT NOT GOD THE FATHER, whom no man has seen or can see.

BTW you are adding to scripture there bro, very, very dangerous to your faith and others who are reading.

Marilyn.

Again, Marilyn, I choose to believe what is written, when you disagree:

55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,

By this verse, Stephen saw BOTH God and the Father. 

You know I am not adding to scripture. You said the bible does not contradict itself. Yet, we read that Ezekiel saw the throne and saw a being ONE the throne.  So either you discount one verse or another. It seems you get around this by saying Ezekiel really DIDN'T see what he wrote that he saw. I won't do that. 

47 minutes ago, Spock said:

Well, how come Rev only talks about 3.5 years of trouble and not 7? 

And, do you really believe Israel will be in much tribulation the first 3.5 after the peace treaty that allows for them to rebuild their temple and resume sacrifices? 

Hi Spock,

Thought I`d try to answer your first question. `How come Rev, only talks of the 3.5 years of trouble?` Actually Rev. shows us that there are more years than that. Look at Rev. 9: 1 when the `star` that had fallen from heaven to earth releases the demons from the pit. (obviously those Jesus sent there). Now we know that occurs in the middle of the trib, (see Rev. 12: 7 - 12) when Satan and his fallen angels get cast out of the lower heavens to earth, limiting their authority.

Thus the tribulation punishments of Rev. 8: 7 - 13 (pre- woes) are quite horrific - 1/3 of trees, all green grass burned up. Just that alone means no food for animals, no grains for flour, rice, staple foods that we all need, also vegetables that grow, burned up. Then we move on to the sea and realise that the fish will be affected by the blood in the water, and even more horrific is the fresh water, which we need at least daily to survive. A third, became bitter. Then stars and sun will shine less, making growing food all the more difficult.

All in all the first part of the trib, will bring on hunger, and great thirst. Not a pleasant time.

Hope that builds a picture there, bro. Marilyn.