Sign in to follow this  
eileenhat

During 1,000 year 'Kingdom of Christ on Earth', Peace Exists

During Jesus millennial 1,000 rule on earth, the Bible describes a time where there will be peace on earth.

Various scriptures denote this:

Isaiah 11:6 reports,

And the wolf will dwell with the lamb, and the leopard will lie down with the kid, and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little boy will lead them. Isaiah 11:6 (NASB)

The article that wrote about this is here for your perusal:  Article here

It states: 

"In the 1,000 year kingdom of Christ on earth peace will exist among the animals and people. There are a number of passages in scripture that describe this period of time. Isaiah 11:1-6 says that it arrives sometime after Jesus’ first advent or after His birth, death and return to life. This future time of peace will occur when Christ returns (Isaiah 9:6-7; 65:20). It is a time of peace, long life and joy."

Evidence of Peace Between Humans and Animals

Recently I have seen two videos where mountain lions have walked right up to people's homes.  Each time they needed the help or assistance of some kind.  I find it fascinating what is happening in our time, don't you?

The title of these two youtube videos are

"Three Mountain lions walk up to our front door." published by channel: Drue Stafford

and

"Man Who Can’t Open His Door One Morning Looks Out And Finds The Wildest Emergency"   published by;  You Should Know ?

I prayed about this to the Lord, and while I have been asked by mods to no longer mention any prophecy related dates, I thought you should know about this.  From my perspective, these are signs.

Extra lovely video showing boy walking a blind deer to area to forage; 

Title: "Neighbors Noticed That This Boy Walked A Deer Every Day. Then They Looked At The Animal’s Eyes"  Channel:  Do You Know ?

Enjoy!

Edited by eileenhat

Isnt Christ still on earth after that 1000 years are expired?

I understand there will be peace in the promised land for that 1000 years but im not sure what all takes place throughout the rest of the world.I do understand after that 1000 years have expired,satan is loosed and decieves Gog and those allied with him and he invades the land of Israel but I believe the saints are still reigning with Christ in the promised land when this takes place.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

and he invades the land of Israel

Where did this idea come from ?

And wolf's still take down their prey. Whether elk or bison. Dear or lynx. And mountain lions still take down their prey, dear, elk. And grizzlies still take down their prey. Eagles still prey on fish. No change yet.

In Christ

Montana Marv

... ... ...

"... ... ... iv. During the Millennium, the way animals relate to each other and to humans will be transformed. A little child will be safe and able to lead a wolf or a leopard or a young lion or a bear. Even the danger of predators like cobras and vipers will be gone. In Genesis 9:2-3, the LORD gave Noah, and all mankind after him, the permission to eat meat. At the same time, the LORD put the dread of man in animals, so they would not be effortless prey for humans. Now, in the reign of the Messiah, that is reversed. For this reason, many think that in the reign of the Messiah, the Millennium, humans will return to being vegetarians, as it seems they were before Genesis 9:2-3. (Isaiah 11:6-9) "

... ... ...

https://www.blueletterbible.org/comm/guzik_david/studyguide_rev/rev_20.cfm

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

They surround Jerusalem according to revelation. ... ... ... https://biblehub.com/revelation/20-9.htm

Yes,  and then are instantly, or immediately, consumed by fire.

Study Bible

Satan Cast into the Lake of Fire
8and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to assemble them for battle. Their number is like the sand of the seashore. 9And they marched across the broad expanse of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. But fire came down from heaven and consumed them. 10And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur, into which the beast and the false prophet had already been thrown. There they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.…

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, simplejeff said:
Yes,  and then are instantly, or immediately, consumed by fire.

Study Bible

Satan Cast into the Lake of Fire
8and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to assemble them for battle. Their number is like the sand of the seashore. 9And they marched across the broad expanse of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. But fire came down from heaven and consumed them. 10And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur, into which the beast and the false prophet had already been thrown. There they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.…

You asked where it was in the bible and i showed you.The invasion is also mentioned in Ezekiel.

According to ezekiel,Gog and his fellows shall die in Israel.

On 2/17/2019 at 8:44 PM, R. Hartono said:

Amen Sister ! Pray that you will be there !

You know, I had an interesting vision after I posted it.  In it I saw 12 people and they were excited because peace was coming to the Lord's world.

I prayed about it for several days and what came from the holy spirit when I asked "Are these the 12 leaders of the 12 tribes of Israel? (referencing the resurrected saints that come from the 12 tribe's of Israel in Revelations)?  The answer was "Yes".

Sign in to follow this