IGNORED

do you think America will experiance revivial or Judgement before Christ's return?

shortangel

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,027
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

30 minutes ago, angels4u said:

I believe,it's talking about Israel,Israel is the woman who gave birth to Jesus.Israel will flee to Jordan and hide in Petra during these days.

and the wings of the great eagle???

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.36
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 3:07 PM, Jostler said:

the country known as the United States is about to be judged and time to reverse that has run out.  Intercession might still be able to affect severity, but averting the judgment is no longer possible.

Those christians that survive, will definitely revive.  But lots of lukewarm ones are about to go home way before they've finished their appointed plan of good works...and suffer eternal loss as a result.

It's revive or die time....serious day we live in.

Everything went well, till the part about the lukewarm .    The lukewarm will not suffer loss,  MY FRIEND if they repent not , GOD WILL VOMIT them out of HIS Mouth .

THE KEY .   REPENTANCE .    Anyone who dies lukewarm , GONNA Hear I never knew you .    lets keep it as serious and real as we ought to do .

But you spot on right ,  ITS REVIVE or DIE TIME .    And many revived saints we too going to die in the days ahead .

Yeah, I know this is NOT what folks want to hear or believe .  BUT we were never promised peace in this world . TRIBULATION is coming FOR US ALL .

What we do is on us .  We must remain faithful to the end .    And Christ is the same through it all.  The apostels and many others have sang in prison and rejoiced when persecuted .

SO WILL WE .  Let us In fact start bringing all those scriptures about how it says we will be persecuted and how we should rejoice and endure faithful to the end .

We would be amazed how the bible sounds nothing like this YA BEST LIFE NOW .   Although IN CHRIST I have the best life and even better is to come .

No matter what comes against us , no matter what we lose and suffer ,   OH the lambs shall rejoice when counted worthy to suffer shame for His name .

Wait till tribulations , persecutions work on us ,  And let patience have her perfect work .  FOR IN CHRIST their is nothing to fear , not loss, not sufferings , not prisons

or even death .  ITS ALL GAIN IN CHRIST .  Talk about the abundante life .    ITS IN JESUS and it don't matter what comes against us , WE GOT ALL JOY .

NOW ,  hands up and praise the LORD and fear not what is coming .  The delusion will only sky rocket far worse ,  We will be betrayed and judgments will come .

But we the ones with all HOPE for our LORD IS OUR HOPE .    Hands up people ,  hands up and praise our LORD .  Even as close as the hour is to our betrayal

I GOT ALL PEACE , ALL JOY and no worry .   FOR THE LORD IS WITH US and the LORD IS OUR HOPE , and whether we live or die we are HIS .   HANDS UP AND PRAISE THE LORD .

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.36
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, other one said:

Rev 12:13-14

13 And when the dragon saw that he was thrown down to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male child. 14 And the two wings of the great eagle were given to the woman, in order that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, 
NASB
I have many friends who believe this is referring to the USA since we are the Eagle of the world today and we are a great one.

You are loved my friend of the buffalo .  But wrong eagle .    This ol eagle has done set her nest on high and has said , I shall see no sorrow

I shall lose no children .   I shall build my towers bigger and just rejoice and honor sin .

But the eagle will know and suffer loss , her nest will be cast from on high and her children burned .     America aint great ,   but neither is any other country .

SOUND the TRUMPET ,    REPENT , REPENT o land and nation and nations of the world , for why will ye die .

Cease to do evil and learn to do well ,   Repent and seek Christ while their is still time .  

THE ONLY ,   and I want us to say this over and over again till it sinks in deep .

THE ONLY thing that would have stopped the coming judgment upon the world , WOULD have been REPENTANCE .

But no ,  no , instead its lets hope in man , lets hope in our king ,   and their is no cry for repentance .

We gotta cease from any kind of hope n men , man or any . HOPE THOU IN GOD and flee the politics .

DELUSION has abounded and the false prophets have been given their hearts desire .   ONLY to find out ,  its gall on them .  THEY never going to see it for what it is .

JUDGMENT .    When the false refuse to repent ,  and have all hopes in their man ,  And keep hollering out falsehoods

Eventually they get their hearts desire . BUT WOE BE TO THEM ,  It will be their own destruction and undoing .    All things are not as they seem .  Tis delusion upon delusion .

Here some delusion , there some more delusion till the whole lump be leavend full, AND THEN the SOLUTOIN comes .  And that solution ends in perdition

For it was THE False solution .    O world and nations of it ,   Ye have turned the face from GOD and shown the back

Ye have turned from the HOLY ONE of ISRAEL and worse your churches have only helped forward this .

They have shown THE back , they have sowed to the wind and vanity .   And the call for repentance by and large goes unheeded .

And though the judgments have come ,  though the towers fell,  Ye have said WE WILL BUILD ONE BIG ONE WORLD ONE

and have lit the white house and many other houses up with a false convennat rainbow .   And worse

still , ye rebuild the might tower as one ,  AND YE HAVE TURNED IT PINK TO HONOR THE DEATH OF THE BABIES >

HOW On earth can judgment NOT BE ON THE WAY .   It just keeps getting worse .

Edited by frienduff thaylorde

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

16 hours ago, other one said:

and the wings of the great eagle???

It could be similar to this:

• You yourselves have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on eagles’ wings, and brought you to Myself.  Exodus 19:4
Edited by Last Daze
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  0

thank you for everyone's perspectives so far,  I agree with everything here :)  any other perspectives???

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  16

17 hours ago, shortangel said:

thank you for everyone's perspectives so far,  I agree with everything here :)  any other perspectives???

Shortangel, I gave a rather curt answer above.  I still believe it's accurate but  not long ago I gave a little fuller explanation of what I feel He's been sharing with me on the topic.   Just in case you're interested in that...here's a link:

Click on the angled arrow at the top right of the box to go directly to my post.  If you want to read the whole thread just click on the title of the thread.

Edited by Jostler

jostler,  thank you for posting the thread,  very interesting perspective there :)  any others????

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

On 2/17/2019 at 1:37 PM, shortangel said:

I believe that we are in the last days & just wondered if anybody thinks that America is either going to see a revival or God's judgement?  I think we are on the slippery slope to God's judgment but then again if this country repents we could see revivial,  what are everyone's thoughts on this??

Examples, Message to the country/ world From Blue Letter Bible dot com online:

Luk 11:32

The men of Nineve shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for they repented G3340 at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.
I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, G3340 ye shall all likewise perish.
I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, G3340 ye shall all likewise perish.
I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, G3340 more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.
Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth. G3340
And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. G3340
---------------------------------------

And behold,  one did bring Yahweh's Kingdom Message and rose from the dead, 
the light,
came into the world.....  
find Him while it is still day.....
Edited by simplejeff

simplejeff,  thank you so much for all these bible verses I agree with those

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

On 2/17/2019 at 12:37 PM, shortangel said:

I believe that we are in the last days & just wondered if anybody thinks that America is either going to see a revival or God's judgement?  I think we are on the slippery slope to God's judgment but then again if this country repents we could see revivial,  what are everyone's thoughts on this??

The bible says that a great revival will take place but before this the persecution will be so bad against Christians that many will deny him so many false prophets false teachers will lead many into darkness.