IGNORED

do you think America will experiance revivial or Judgement before Christ's return?

shortangel

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  0

I believe that we are in the last days & just wondered if anybody thinks that America is either going to see a revival or God's judgement?  I think we are on the slippery slope to God's judgment but then again if this country repents we could see revivial,  what are everyone's thoughts on this??

Edited by shortangel

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,175
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi shortangel,

I believe that each major revival brought in a better understanding, (by the Holy Spirit) of some aspect of God`s truth. Obviously there was the false in there as well, for people go to excess. As to another revival, I believe that there will be a quick work by the Holy Spirit across the Body, in the believers lives, but NOT in man`s religious organisations.

Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, shortangel said:

I believe that we are in the last days & just wondered if anybody thinks that America is either going to see a revival or God's judgement?  I think we are on the slippery slope to God's judgment but then again if this country repents we could see revivial,  what are everyone's thoughts on this??

I believe when you consider numbers, there will be a revival of sorts, as the Holy Spirit prepares the elect for the approaching day.  As far as the country as a whole, I would say no in regards to the majority.  It is pretty clear that morality is being tossed to the side at an alarming rate, even amongst people that most would describe as "good".

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

The book of Revelation does not mention the United States at all. It is not what I think  but what the Bible tells me. 

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

There is a hardening of the people of America. Look at the media. Look at the schools. I don't see any revival for this country.  Just a few here and there will come to a knowledge of the truth. I believe the USA will be destroyed in a war at some future time. Let us live for christ.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

After these things I saw, and behold, a great multitude, which no man could number,

After these things I saw, and behold, a great multitude, which no man could number, out of every nation and of [all] tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, arrayed in white robes, and palms in their hands; 10 and they cry with a great voice, saying, Salvation unto our God who sitteth on the throne, and unto the Lamb.

11 And all the angels were standing round about the throne, and [about] the elders and the four living creatures; and they fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, 12 saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honor, and power, and might, [be] unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, These that are arrayed in white robes, who are they, and whence came they?

14 And I say unto him, My lord, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they that come of the great tribulation, and they washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

There will be a big revival during the Tribulation but those new born again Christians will be persecuted and killed and are standing around the throne of  God , today is the day of Salvation .

God is still saving people and in countries like  Iran is there is revival right now!

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

I believe any revival will be individualized, starting with certain people and move out through them.  I don't see this as a national revival.  Judgment is also individualized, though it will seem like the nation as a whole is being judged it will be the people, not a country.  A nation is a gathering of people.  Without people, there is no nation.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

51 minutes ago, PromisesPromises! said:

I think the United States is part of the world.  The end times affects the entire world.  

God will bring His judgement and wrath on the whole world during the 7 year tribulation.The book of Revelation doesn't mention any country or nation. Only Israel is mentioned. There is a special warning in the book of Revelation that no one should add or delete any words that are in the book of Revelation. That is a dangerous position to be in. 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,039
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, shortangel said:

I do believe that chances are that both will happen...     a bit if judgement may well open some eyes.   Christianity seems to grow more when it's being persecuted.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  16

the country known as the United States is about to be judged and time to reverse that has run out.  Intercession might still be able to affect severity, but averting the judgment is no longer possible.

Those christians that survive, will definitely revive.  But lots of lukewarm ones are about to go home way before they've finished their appointed plan of good works...and suffer eternal loss as a result.

It's revive or die time....serious day we live in.

• Brilliant! 1