IGNORED

do you think America will experiance revivial or Judgement before Christ's return?

shortangel

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  0

thank you everyone for their perspectives so far,  some pastors are saying that a great revivial is coming but i'm not so sure,   I know that the book of Revelation teaches that there will be Christians who will be perscuated for their faith in Jesus,  I don't think revivial will happen for America but then again it might happen,  any other thoughts???

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, shortangel said:

thank you everyone for their perspectives so far,  some pastors are saying that a great revivial is coming but i'm not so sure,   I know that the book of Revelation teaches that there will be Christians who will be perscuated for their faith in Jesus,  I don't think revivial will happen for America but then again it might happen,  any other thoughts???

My wife and I have traveled the entire country for the past 15 years on very long driving vacations to see the whole country....     I have met many more Christians all over than unbelievers.

While our government has been dark from the very beginning I don't personally believe the general citizenship of the country is nearly as bad as the main stream media would have us believe...  There are physical areas that need God's intervention but I don't see the whole country being judged and destroyed...   I know a lot of Christians in the Blue counties of California and all along the west coast and in most of the State of New York....

If the rapture happened tonight I think people will be shocked as to the low number of Americans left behind

• Thumbs Up 1

the one one those are good points who have made :)  any other perspectives???

peppers I agree with you we are not supoosed to add or take away anything from the book of Revlation :)  I agree on that :)  great perspective too,  any others???

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

21 hours ago, Jostler said:

the country known as the United States is about to be judged and time to reverse that has run out.  Intercession might still be able to affect severity, but averting the judgment is no longer possible.

Those christians that survive, will definitely revive.  But lots of lukewarm ones are about to go home way before they've finished their appointed plan of good works...and suffer eternal loss as a result.

It's revive or die time....serious day we live in.

Yes,

Remember in Corinthians when many were sick and dying ?   So much more so now, today, in the USA.

Is this not already "judgment",  or rather call it "consequences" of sin , and of "lack of knowledge" (of truth).?

• Thumbs Up 1

good point simplejeff, I agree with you

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

And he causes the whole world to accept the mark of the beast, that no one may buy or sell except they have the mark.

• Brilliant! 1
  • Praying! 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 3:08 PM, missmuffet said:

The book of Revelation does not mention the United States at all. It is not what I think  but what the Bible tells me. 

Rev 12:13-14

13 And when the dragon saw that he was thrown down to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male child. 14 And the two wings of the great eagle were given to the woman, in order that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, 
NASB
I have many friends who believe this is referring to the USA since we are the Eagle of the world today and we are a great one.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

58 minutes ago, other one said:

13 And when the dragon saw that he was thrown down to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male child. 14 And the two wings of the great eagle were given to the woman, in order that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, 
NASB
I have many friends who believe this is referring to the USA since we are the Eagle of the world today and we are a great one.

Not what I have studied. It implies that there is some supernatural care of Israel during this time.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, other one said:

NASB

I believe,it's talking about Israel,Israel is the woman who gave birth to Jesus.Israel will flee to Jordan and hide in Petra during these days.