IGNORED

POST VALENTINES WEEK TREAT - DOES GOD HAVE A PERFECT SOULMATE FOR YOU?

chrstianperspective

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Hello everyone!!! So for those who checked out part 1, and  part 2 , Part 3 is also available!!!! We continue looking into God's will for a partner.  This time, we find out, does God's perfect partner for us exist? Is there someone who can fit you like a glove? Feel free to check it out.? God bless.

Edited by chrstianperspective101.com

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Is there someone for each of us....     I think so if we are tuned into him and give him the leeway to make things happen.

In 1969 I got the real need for a hot fudge sunday….   so as anyone would do I stopped and walked into one of our Dairy Queen stores and walked up to order.....   out of the corner of my eye there was a young lady standing there looking like a goddess with a smile that simply melted my heart.....    Then the oddest thing.....    God physically tapped me on the shoulder and whispered into my ear, "There she is..."    well since I had always had a pretty good imagination I kind of assumed it was my own self falling over some lovely young lady, but as it turned out I am totally convinced it was the Lord for he moved heaven and earth to bring us together....     that would have been a bit less than 50 years ago...   in July we will have been married 49 years....

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

30 minutes ago, other one said:

Is there someone for each of us....     I think so if we are tuned into him and give him the leeway to make things happen.

In 1969 I got the real need for a hot fudge sunday….   so as anyone would do I stopped and walked into one of our Dairy Queen stores and walked up to order.....   out of the corner of my eye there was a young lady standing there looking like a goddess with a smile that simply melted my heart.....    Then the oddest thing.....    God physically tapped me on the shoulder and whispered into my ear, "There she is..."    well since I had always had a pretty good imagination I kind of assumed it was my own self falling over some lovely young lady, but as it turned out I am totally convinced it was the Lord for he moved heaven and earth to bring us together....     that would have been a bit less than 50 years ago...   in July we will have been married 49 years....

WOW!!!! That is so amazing!!! ? Definitely!! God does lead us if we allow him to. I'm currently writing a booklet as the final part series about "the one". You can click here to check a preview! You've actually nailed some of the points I have. "coincidences" and impressions!!! By the way, did you actually hear his voice PHYSICALLY in your ear? ?(very interested to know) and with permission, can I use your story in the booklet as one of the examples? Thanks! Very excited about this!!! :rofl:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, chrstianperspective101.com said:

WOW!!!! That is so amazing!!! ? Definitely!! God does lead us if we allow him to. I'm currently writing a booklet as the final part series about "the one". You can click here to check a preview! You've actually nailed some of the points I have. "coincidences" and impressions!!! By the way, did you actually hear his voice PHYSICALLY in your ear? ?(very interested to know) and with permission, can I use your story in the booklet as one of the examples? Thanks! Very excited about this!!! :rofl:

I can't say that I heard the voice in my ear, but it was in my head so strong it seemed to be his voice.....     just a note: I am assuming that it was the Holy Spirit that was speaking not the Father... .....   and I was not looking for a wife at the time.   

I have heard his voice since then, but there is a very long story about how that all came about.    

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  1

My Eve started praying for an American husband in '82, I was a rank unbelieving heathen, then I was born again in '86, in '91 I was living in Nevada when He called me to Tahiti, He introduced her to me in '94 and we've been married for almost 24 years, ...I'm convinced my Eve prayed me into the Kingdom!

God said it's not good that man is alone, therefore every man has his own Eve specially created for him and every woman has her Adam that God has chosen for her, ...the problem is lack of patience.   

Edited by JustPassingThru
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  1

Good question!  Part of myself says no. However, considering God knows the beginning from the end, He is able and will arrange through our own free will our true companion if we want it.   Prayer is the most powerful of the believer’s armor Ephesians 6:10-18. ❤️

• Loved it! 1

11 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

My Eve started praying for an American husband in '82, I was a rank unbelieving heathen, then I was born again in '86, in '91 I was living in Nevada when He called me to Tahiti, He introduced her to me in '94 and we've been married for almost 24 years, ...I'm convinced my Eve prayed me into the Kingdom!

God said it's not good that man is alone, therefore every man has his own Eve specially created for him and every woman has her Adam that God has chosen for her, ...the problem is lack of patience.   

Soo true!!

5 hours ago, Kristin said:

Good question!  Part of myself says no. However, considering God knows the beginning from the end, He is able and will arrange through our own free will our true companion if we want it.   Prayer is the most powerful of the believer’s armor Ephesians 6:10-18. ❤️

Amen!!! Yes. He doesn't force it on anyone, but if you allow him to, he leads you to His best for you.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

that's a really good question does God have the perfect soulmate for us,  well yes & no,  if it's God's will he will bring us our soulmate but some Christians are called to be single,  it's what God has in store for each of us in his plan for our lives