• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  262
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, other one said:

the first thing you should do is have a vasectomy....     

Well I cannot say that's biblically correct. Not a bad idea. They may have done that already since the last child and that's none of my business

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,098
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

4 minutes ago, Xethea said:

Well I cannot say that's biblically correct. Not a bad idea. They may have done that already since the last child and that's none of my business

so this person you are speaking of is not yourself?

19 minutes ago, other one said:

It's not. There were multiple ways to tell that song with the words "let's say..." it was meant to be obvious for people to tell. Especially those who know me here would know I am married, have only 1 baby at the moment and I saved my virginity for my spouse. But these people im referring to are real, they want advice, encouragement and an answer. They don't have any other Christian to personally hear from except me, their daughter and their mother. They do have a chapel, they aren't well known there, and it would just feel humiliating to confess personally to anyone what they've done. They have been lying to the entire family for years that they are even still married to someone who her family used to know but didn't know it was their spouse. So they even feel bad that till yesterday they've lied to everyone. I don't think they have the guts to speak to a pastor about it they would feel too bad to even go back if the word got around though they know they're forgiven. 

25 minutes ago, other one said:

It's more like in asking for help to help them or to let them know what other Christians believe about their situation. It's more helpful and convincing when you hear the answer from the church together. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  539
  • Content Count:  32,741
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  221
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

we may be forgiven but that doesn't exonerate us from the consequences of our actions.   Becoming a believer doesn't wave a magic wand and make all our troubles go away we just have to face up to them and accept those consequences instead of continuing with the lies and deceit.  It sounds as if the person you are referring to is just using the " date " for financial gain and if the money was available from another source would leave them anyway .. that is dishonourable and deceitful in and of itself They may have to put their pride away and ask for help to sort all of this out Do they know the person they had married hasn't already filed for divorce ? I understand that is possible in the USA without the second persons consent if enough time has passed.    

Look at what you have as your  signature you are answering your own question If they are still willingly living in sin and being deceitful to everyone can they really say they are saved ?   :emot-pray:

no Christian would go back to their sinful ways and be sent to Hell, for the Lord has made them completely different than what they used to be! Once saved, it is finished! You don't need to be saved again! 

1 hour ago, other one said:

the first thing you should do is have a vasectomy....     

They confirmed just now they already did get a vasectomy.  And they got a tumor from it

17 minutes ago, ladypeartree said:

we may be forgiven but that doesn't exonerate us from the consequences of our actions.   Becoming a believer doesn't wave a magic wand and make all our troubles go away we just have to face up to them and accept those consequences instead of continuing with the lies and deceit.  It sounds as if the person you are referring to is just using the " date " for financial gain and if the money was available from another source would leave them anyway .. that is dishonourable and deceitful in and of itself They may have to put their pride away and ask for help to sort all of this out Do they know the person they had married hasn't already filed for divorce ? I understand that is possible in the USA without the second persons consent if enough time has passed.    

Look at what you have as your  signature you are answering your own question If they are still willingly living in sin and being deceitful to everyone can they really say they are saved ?   :emot-pray:

no Christian would go back to their sinful ways and be sent to Hell, for the Lord has made them completely different than what they used to be! Once saved, it is finished! You don't need to be saved again! 

I explained in another message that they are both using each other for finances. But one of them seeks God and the other also wants the sex and has no problem with it being a sin. 

So neither of them want to leave so they can team up for more money together

40 minutes ago, ladypeartree said:

That person they married and moved away from was last seen with another person. So they both cheated with dates. These people are from Mexico, so I don't know if they get 2nd spouses and such. 

I know the answer. I'm asking you guys for your beliefs and share it so in case anyone is in this kind of situation, they won't just take my word for it. And the people want to hear what other Christians think the bible says about it

Edited by Xethea

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  539
  • Content Count:  32,741
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  221
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

two wrongs do not make a right and even if they both like living in sin it is still SIN  

34 minutes ago, ladypeartree said:

You say that no Christian would go back to their sinful ways and be sent to hell. Well by saying they would not go back to their sinful ways, are you saying they would not stay together and that they would separate and different homes?