• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,561
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Ha I just noticed my computer keyboard. The keys are getting worn. EIOASHNM are each now just a shinny light where letters used to reside. Don't know that I have seen that  happen before. Anyone else have a worn keyboard? ??? Guess it is getting old much like me, it's  a mid year 2015 MacBook.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

Ha I just noticed my computer keyboard. The keys are getting worn. EIOASHNM are each now just a shinny light were letters used to reside. Don't know that I have seen that  happen before. Anyone else have a worn keyboard? ??? Guess it is getting old much like me, it's  a mid year 2015 MacBook.

I don't have that problem....but. I recently bought a new lap top with windows 10 on it. I HATE THE KEYBOARD!!! I have always typed without looking at the keys. They keys don't seem to be in the same place. And the flat design of the keyboard :45:

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,561
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Guess my put'r keys are much like me. Just kinda wearing off, ha!

Got the notice my soon to be 90  yer old uncle was in ICU so I made the run up there, was with him awhile. He is ready to go home but is hoping to make  just a few days more to be 90. He is in a great peaceful countenance as always. We talked some, I got him to eat a little ice cream and take in a tiny amount of fluid. But, in general he wants no food. Two pastors were also visiting for a bit. One did not know him  and was filing in  for my uncle's pastor of many years who is also in the same hospital for care ( We are all getting pretty old). This good man wanted to make sure my uncle was prepared for eternity. My uncle said oh yes yes and then started reciting the Bible aloud as to how he is ready and that he is saved by Jesus to his own salvation.  Amazing,  He is in ICU reciting word by word verse by verse passage by passage  the Bible. His buddy the other pastor just chuckled good natured-ly a bit at the question and the response.

So did I. I am lifted by it even this early morning.