IGNORED

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  1

Brother, I don't know what else to say, you say it came into you mind years ago, who introduces doubt, who said, "Did God really say?"

You're trying to understand the future when all that is given to us is today, and that's not totally correct, ...actually, all we are given is the moment in time we are experiencing at the moment.

So, why's it so important?

God is Good and God is Love, and Jesus loves you so much that if you were the only person on the planet He would of went to the Cross and died to save you, isn't that enough, can't you rest in that and that His future in Eternity will be His perfect will/plan for you?

May I suggest you ruminate on this, what desire in your heart do you have, but just can't do it, ...for me I would love to play the guitar, but my hands are to beat up from being a carpenter, however, in my new perfect body I'll be able to play the guitar perfectly for my Lord, so ruminate, what desire has the Lord placed in you heart that you can't do this side of Heaven, ...because when you are there it will be fulfilled. 

On a side note, ...our peace is our most important possession we have on this earth, from what I hear you are saying it looks like someone has stolen you peace long ago.

Lord bless

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  262
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

Who knows best ?   Men,  or God ?   (No matter what we ever remember ? )

It doesn't look perfect to who ?   God,  or you ?   Who knows best ?  

It doesn't sound perfect to who ?  God , or you?  Who knows best ?

"Sounds like"  to who,  God or you ?   Who knows best, God or you ? 

"Doesn't make clear"   to who ?  It is perfectly clear to God.  

.... "I've missed it"..... TA DA !    Was that so hard !?!?!   yes,  you missed it.   - what?  - trusting GOD. What HIS WORD SAYS.  TRUST GOD,  not man.  Not even yourself ! "lean NOT on your understanding- but rely totally on God's Understanding "  as HIS WORD SAYS.  God's Word,  not yours,  not man's , but God's Word.

Don't even listen to yourself.  The devil plays with the mind of men - it is the devil's battle ground and often the devil has a stronghold in our minds until God sets us free.   

Do not listen to many different responses,  only to those directly true in line with God's Word ,  NOT what you think, NOT what I think,  but what GOD THINKS and SAYS.  THAT is what is important and eternal and truth.

Edited by Xethea

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  262
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/23/2019 at 12:45 PM, simplejeff said:

Who knows best ?   Men,  or God ?   (No matter what we ever remember ? )

It doesn't look perfect to who ?   God,  or you ?   Who knows best ?  

It doesn't sound perfect to who ?  God , or you?  Who knows best ?

"Sounds like"  to who,  God or you ?   Who knows best, God or you ? 

"Doesn't make clear"   to who ?  It is perfectly clear to God.  

.... "I've missed it"..... TA DA !    Was that so hard !?!?!   yes,  you missed it.   - what?  - trusting GOD. What HIS WORD SAYS.  TRUST GOD,  not man.  Not even yourself ! "lean NOT on your understanding- but rely totally on God's Understanding "  as HIS WORD SAYS.  God's Word,  not yours,  not man's , but God's Word.

Don't even listen to yourself.  The devil plays with the mind of men - it is the devil's battle ground and often the devil has a stronghold in our minds until God sets us free.   

Do not listen to many different responses,  only to those directly true in line with God's Word ,  NOT what you think, NOT what I think,  but what GOD THINKS and SAYS.  THAT is what is important and eternal and truth.

heh so pathetic... :)