IGNORED

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  332
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

Have you ever looked back at something dumb you did as a kid? I remember being in elementrary school. The slide was really dry, and so sliding down it was slow and squeaked against my skin as I went down. So, with all of the ingenuity of a 1st grader, I urinated down the slide. I wasn't alone, either, I just wanted to slide without getting hurt. I then slid down the slide, getting my own pee all over the back of me.

I look back at that and I might cringe a bit, but I realize I was just a kid, who didn't know much better. I would rather not assume that i'll go to heaven, but if I were in heaven, i'd imagine the memory of my life on this Earth much the same. I was just a guy, trying to figure it all out, likely looking pretty foolish in the process at many points. I don't think we'll forget the crucifixion nor it's significance. Rather, the full significance will be made known to us, maximizing our gratitude.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

There is no sin in heaven. I haven't been to heaven yet so I don't know.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,932
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

3 hours ago, missmuffet said:

There is no sin in heaven. I haven't been to heaven yet so I don't know.

I haven't been to heaven either, missmuffet, but I do know, for the Bible tells me so.

Rev 21:27
(27)  And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defiles, neither whatsoever works abomination, or makes a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Are we done with this OP yet?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

41 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

I haven't been to heaven either

What did Jesus tell directly the Pharisees and His disciples about God's Kingdom ?   (where is it, where is it not)

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

15 hours ago, Xethea said:

But I can't say I cannot say I remember any biblical answer for it.

Also,  while there,  it seems you're posting about the future,  and wondering what God Says about that.

How about TODAY ?  God's Word Says A WHOLE LOT about how to think TODAY - His Wisdom is Perfect and True and Honest.

Today has enough trouble of its own,  don't worry about tomorrow even,  what we shall eat, or what we shall wear, or where we will live - the Heavenly Father knows all of this and has provided extravagantly GENEROUSLY for us all,  way above what we need and certainly much more than we ever deserved !  

So see in Scripture EXACTLY what God says about our sin,  and what TO DO about this,  and how to think (with the mind of Christ - His Very Attitude as Written) about everything, as He Says.   (it is way way way different than any of us were taught growing up or in churches (most of them today).

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,932
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

40 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

What did Jesus tell directly the Pharisees and His disciples about God's Kingdom ?   (where is it, where is it not)

Don't get confused by that, or be obtuse in your excitement, the future Heaven as the final abode of believers in Christ is in view here, in context with the discussion, SJ, the place we go after we physically die, or are harpatzoed.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

19 hours ago, Xethea said:

I believe we won't have issues when we are with the Lord. Yet, I'm curious how you think we will view our sin.

In this life, should we not feel bad for what we've done and the sinful things we'll still do? I think we should.  Though I know I'm forgiven, I still feel bad sometimes knowing I've done wrong against the Lord. Though it's over and in the past that is no more, the memory still bothers me, which can bring a sense of sadness and tears to my eyes. But I ended up giving the Lord praise. So, if there is no more sadness and tears of sorrow in heaven, how are we going to view thinking about and remembering how and why Jesus saved us while we were sinners? 

Here's you answer to the sin question:

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.  Rev 21:4

Father will erase in our memory all of the  former things.

We'll sing praise to our God because He loves us and we love Him:

We love him, because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19

Lord bless

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  262
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

On 2/20/2019 at 2:25 AM, Michael37 said:

You're missing the point of Christ's sacrificial death as the Passover Lamb. God's judgment passes over those who covered and cleansed by the blood of Christ. 

Mic 7:18-19
(18)  Who is a God like unto you, that pardons iniquity, and passes by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retains not his anger for ever, because he delights in mercy.
(19)  He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and you will cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.

Edited by Xethea

On 2/20/2019 at 8:09 PM, JustPassingThru said:

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.  Rev 21:4

Lord bless

Edited by Xethea

On 2/20/2019 at 8:09 PM, JustPassingThru said:

Lord bless

As I told other people,  you understand that if God erases our memory of evilness, then we're not going to be thanking jesus or praising him for saving us. You get that right? Think about it. 

You are in danger, your house in burning down, you would have died if your family didn't save you and take you out of the house. Years later, you have memory loss, now you claim that you were never saved. Your family member claims they did. You refuse to thank them because you feel it would be a lie. 

That's how it would be in heaven if we have lost memory of sin. Why would we praise a savior for saving us, if we have no memory or clue what he saved us from? That's just God's loss and our gain then. I can't believe that's the truth. 

• Thumbs Up 1