Xethea

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  262
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

About paying my parents a visit. Now, what i am about to say or start may sound weird somehow. Well, just about everything i say or do people view it all weird. 

Well, I was child abused, treated badly by my parents since I was 9 until this month. I haven't seen my biological mother since last week, before that it was 6 months ago, and I haven't seen my step father since 2017, before that i didn't see him since 2014. I haven't seen my biological father since 2016, but he was just walking in the city, and before that I didn't see him since 2014.

Now, my biological mother hates me clearly, at least to some extent. I think it has only watered down because we dont live together now. I was planning to have nothing to do with her once they made me homeless years ago. Ever since i had a baby, then she heard about it, she has tried to give us money and materials but no apology for doing what she has done to all my siblings and I. She's trying to buy my love to be a part of my life "JUST" to be around my children.

Some of you may already know that. Now, my step father, the  last time I saw him was when I got a job and unexpectedly he worked there, too. It had been 3 years since he made me homeless, and i can still remember the shocking expression on his face when he walked passed me at work. Then day after day, if he came to the restroom when i was there, he would refuse to use it and stand for minutes outside the door. If i just waited or took a long time, he would keep walking in and out just not to be around me. Eventually, he just decided to use it if i didn't leave, but he went stomping in there. Then to wash his hands, if i used the sink, he'd keep his distance against the wall, then if i acted like i was going to walk to dry my hands, he would walk up to the sink behind me, and if i came back to the sink, he would jump back and growl with anger, then try to rush out the door with anger. So it was obvious to me, even after years he still had hate for me. Before that, it was February 4, 2014 when he made me homeless... because i sat on the couch in the living room, i had urinated in bed from having a seizure asleep and wanted to wash the blanket, and i wanted to know where my half brother was. Apparently, they think i was so evil for wanting to do those things.

Since 2003, they have been trying to keep my younger half sister away from me, since she was 6. My sister and i always liked each other. My brother says she wants to see me. I have not seen her or even heard her voice for about 8 years now. She is now about 22. She's the most secluded person I bet you'll ever heard about. Never been to school in her life. Never met a single girl that wasn't in our family. Never met a single guy except my ex friend years ago who never had anything to do with her. She never had a teacher for anything at all, and i mean anything. She still struggles with trying to read. She has spent her entire life playing video games in her bedroom, having a pet bird, and only rarely talking to the family in the house. They always lived out in the woods since she was still 5 years old, so there isn't even anything outside for her to do but walk. One time, and the last time i recall, she was willing to finally leave the house and go to Walmart, and she was just a little bit away from her mother, and she was looking at something in the store. When an elderly woman kindly approached her and was going to ask her a question, suddenly my sister jumped, freaked out and started shaking and bumped into one of the shelves then took off running close to her mother. She was about 14 or so at the time. That is how she is likely around anyone. Imagine never learning anything, never having a single chore in your life, never having your parents to tell you to do anything at all, literally, your parents not even yelling at you once in your entire life, not ever meeting anyone but your family you live with and less than 10 other relatives. Do you know anyone who has been that secluded for over 2 decades? 

They are all still living their average sinful lives. And they are "Still" keeping her from me. She is the age of an adult now. And they think I do not know where they live, but i would just like to see my sister, and i would like my sister to meet my family. My sister is an aunt now because i am the only one who has a child amongst my siblings. 

I got a feeling they may freak out, maybe call the cops, who knows? My sister is an adult and i think she deserves the right to have freedom to do what she wants, and not feel like she is still forced to live in their homes until they die. Because i know that is what my sister will do. It's all she's ever known since her birth. They are drug addicts who do all kinds of the illegal stuff, and cops know it, they know we were all kept illegally out of schools, they know my family abused us, they know they do drugs, and yet they always had excuses to say they won't do anything about it. Is it wrong for me to offer my sister to live with me, so i can help her understand God, get away from their screaming, cursing, smashing things, perverted stuff on tv, her father going to gay strip clubs with guys from his job, and help her get an education, a job, help build her social skills so she can live a life for the Lord rather than growing up to become old only being able to testify she spent her entire life in her bedroom hearing parents scream and hurt each other while she tries to ignore it playing video games?

Am i stupid or a fool if i go visit their house? Would you all really just sit back and not try to do anything if you already notified the police for years and they kept telling you they wont and they cant do anything? That is my sister... I know everyone says to keep praying, and we have for years, and ive asked the world and many places to pray for her. IT's been decades and still not any change at all in her life.  

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,933
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

Do you keep a diary or journal of God's blessings? It may help you remember not to "awfulize" about problems and to focus on the solutions God has at His disposal. I am not sure if you are in a de facto relationship or married with children. Can you clarify that please. I seem to have missed your earlier posts. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

Praying about your family

Edited by Mike 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,935
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

Ask Jesus to lead your life.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,018
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,302
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

On 2/19/2019 at 10:56 PM, Xethea said:

About paying my parents a visit. Now, what i am about to say or start may sound weird somehow. Well, just about everything i say or do people view it all weird. 

Well, I was child abused, treated badly by my parents since I was 9 until this month. I haven't seen my biological mother since last week, before that it was 6 months ago, and I haven't seen my step father since 2017, before that i didn't see him since 2014. I haven't seen my biological father since 2016, but he was just walking in the city, and before that I didn't see him since 2014.

Now, my biological mother hates me clearly, at least to some extent. I think it has only watered down because we dont live together now. I was planning to have nothing to do with her once they made me homeless years ago. Ever since i had a baby, then she heard about it, she has tried to give us money and materials but no apology for doing what she has done to all my siblings and I. She's trying to buy my love to be a part of my life "JUST" to be around my children.

Some of you may already know that. Now, my step father, the  last time I saw him was when I got a job and unexpectedly he worked there, too. It had been 3 years since he made me homeless, and i can still remember the shocking expression on his face when he walked passed me at work. Then day after day, if he came to the restroom when i was there, he would refuse to use it and stand for minutes outside the door. If i just waited or took a long time, he would keep walking in and out just not to be around me. Eventually, he just decided to use it if i didn't leave, but he went stomping in there. Then to wash his hands, if i used the sink, he'd keep his distance against the wall, then if i acted like i was going to walk to dry my hands, he would walk up to the sink behind me, and if i came back to the sink, he would jump back and growl with anger, then try to rush out the door with anger. So it was obvious to me, even after years he still had hate for me. Before that, it was February 4, 2014 when he made me homeless... because i sat on the couch in the living room, i had urinated in bed from having a seizure asleep and wanted to wash the blanket, and i wanted to know where my half brother was. Apparently, they think i was so evil for wanting to do those things.

Since 2003, they have been trying to keep my younger half sister away from me, since she was 6. My sister and i always liked each other. My brother says she wants to see me. I have not seen her or even heard her voice for about 8 years now. She is now about 22. She's the most secluded person I bet you'll ever heard about. Never been to school in her life. Never met a single girl that wasn't in our family. Never met a single guy except my ex friend years ago who never had anything to do with her. She never had a teacher for anything at all, and i mean anything. She still struggles with trying to read. She has spent her entire life playing video games in her bedroom, having a pet bird, and only rarely talking to the family in the house. They always lived out in the woods since she was still 5 years old, so there isn't even anything outside for her to do but walk. One time, and the last time i recall, she was willing to finally leave the house and go to Walmart, and she was just a little bit away from her mother, and she was looking at something in the store. When an elderly woman kindly approached her and was going to ask her a question, suddenly my sister jumped, freaked out and started shaking and bumped into one of the shelves then took off running close to her mother. She was about 14 or so at the time. That is how she is likely around anyone. Imagine never learning anything, never having a single chore in your life, never having your parents to tell you to do anything at all, literally, your parents not even yelling at you once in your entire life, not ever meeting anyone but your family you live with and less than 10 other relatives. Do you know anyone who has been that secluded for over 2 decades? 

They are all still living their average sinful lives. And they are "Still" keeping her from me. She is the age of an adult now. And they think I do not know where they live, but i would just like to see my sister, and i would like my sister to meet my family. My sister is an aunt now because i am the only one who has a child amongst my siblings. 

I got a feeling they may freak out, maybe call the cops, who knows? My sister is an adult and i think she deserves the right to have freedom to do what she wants, and not feel like she is still forced to live in their homes until they die. Because i know that is what my sister will do. It's all she's ever known since her birth. They are drug addicts who do all kinds of the illegal stuff, and cops know it, they know we were all kept illegally out of schools, they know my family abused us, they know they do drugs, and yet they always had excuses to say they won't do anything about it. Is it wrong for me to offer my sister to live with me, so i can help her understand God, get away from their screaming, cursing, smashing things, perverted stuff on tv, her father going to gay strip clubs with guys from his job, and help her get an education, a job, help build her social skills so she can live a life for the Lord rather than growing up to become old only being able to testify she spent her entire life in her bedroom hearing parents scream and hurt each other while she tries to ignore it playing video games?

Am i stupid or a fool if i go visit their house? Would you all really just sit back and not try to do anything if you already notified the police for years and they kept telling you they wont and they cant do anything? That is my sister... I know everyone says to keep praying, and we have for years, and ive asked the world and many places to pray for her. IT's been decades and still not any change at all in her life.  

Of course you need to visit them prayerfully.   Be sure not to get into any arguments, etc, with them.   As you are led, perhaps you can ask your sister if she would like to visit you and your family.   Treat her very kindly since she has been raised in a strange situation... perhaps that will help her to feel more secure in going with you for a visit to your home.

Perhaps she might need a couple of visits with you before you ask her if she would like to live with you?   See how you feel led of the Lord to approach her about this.   You might kindly explain how you hope to help her.   Since she has been so limited perhaps you need to take things slowly with her.   Just a few thoughts...