Figure of eighty

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,558
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  0

This doesn't happen too often. But sometimes it happens when I'm too anxious and it never fails to scare the crap out of me.
Just now I tried to sleep and in my dream it felt like I couldn't breathe ...like I was having a hard time breathing... It was horrible... Idk what this is it why it happens but it literally feels like I have asthma or something ( I mean I don't. I'm not an asthma sufferer... I'm just describing the feeling) .
It's so scary...however when I'm awake. I'm okay .
sometimes I'm gasping for air.

Idk I feel like going to a Dr. I'm not overweight. So it's not sleep apnea. But I feel it doesn't happen often enough for me to go... Idk.

Edited by Figure of eighty

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

It could still be sleep apnea - which simply means basically stop breathing when asleep !   (usually a thyroid / malnutrition issues / that nutritionally trained health practitioners  and doctors can test for and find out.  Ask a lot of questions online searches , and people in the health field.   Keep asking.  Keep seeking.   Yahweh (God) Promises you will find.

14 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

It could still be sleep apnea - which simply means basically stop breathing when asleep !   (usually a thyroid / malnutrition issues / that nutritionally trained health practitioners  and doctors can test for and find out.  Ask a lot of questions online searches , and people in the health field.   Keep asking.  Keep seeking.   Yahweh (God) Promises you will find.

It's interesting..in my dream I kept talking about my kidneys, and I felt like I was lifting out of my body... I would also ask God to open my airways and he would in my dream...so odd. 

But yeah I need to see someone. 

I just can't sleep now. I have so much to do tommorow and I have work...I'm just ..idk I feel overwhelmed.

• Praying! 1

What did Jesus talk about all the time ? (Yahweh's Kingdom) 

What was the first and the last thing Jesus said, basically ,  in the Bible ?  (turn to Yahweh,  repent)

He spoke many promises , of course,  and curses (more about death , sin and the devil, than about heaven ! )

One Promise to remember :  Yahweh grants His beloved sleep/rest.   I read this when a babe in Christ,  decades ago,  and believed it,  and it is truth.    He has always granted perfect sleep / rest to Ekklesia whose minds are set upon Christ, just as His Word Says.  Oh - HE MAY WAKE US UP ANYTIME !    Like Three a.m.   ,  to pray and to praise His Name,  and to pray for someone / others/ as He Directs us.

Seek Yahweh (God) with all of your heart and all of your soul and all of your mind and all of your strength,  always.  never stop. (trust Yahweh to accomplish this,   as it is impossible for man,  but possible for Yahweh (God) ) .

9 minutes ago, Figure of eighty said:

It's interesting..in my dream I kept talking about my kidneys, and I felt like I was lifting out of my body... I would also ask God to open my airways and he would in my dream...so odd. 

It seems like it is not so odd -  A lot of testimonies have been that whenever someone is threatened or scared in a dream,   and they CALL OUT to JESUS for JESUS'  HELP,   they have immediate peace, rest and relief  - no more threat nor fear,  nor even any demon able to stay around !   (as written - simply - resist the devil, and he flees from you)

3 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

It seems like it is not so odd -  A lot of testimonies have been that whenever someone is threatened or scared in a dream,   and they CALL OUT to JESUS for JESUS'  HELP,   they have immediate peace, rest and relief  - no more threat nor fear,  nor even any demon able to stay around !   (as written - simply - resist the devil, and he flees from you)

Yeah it's strange I knew to call out to Jesus twice in my dream. I guess he is still with me even despite my mistakes.

But I just have to plan when to see a Dr. I'm so busy uhh.

• Praying! 1

Make phone calls when able - to health food stores,  pharmacies,  libraries,  FOR INFORMATION (when they are willing to answer)

- ask lots of questions gradually, find out all you can ,  and keep asking,  keep finding out.

And support groups in some areas also.   There's some toll free numbers with potentially useful information - more than you could find out in weeks yourself. 

And if needed,  get thee to a family practice, or urgent care, or even emergency room,  if the situation arises and your not sure, all them first for their help.

I think life extension has a toll free number for tens of thousands of health questions/ topics / references.  (they did up till last year anyway)

Have a notebook or paper to write down information as you think of it,  for questions,  or with what you find out.   It can be useful and fun !

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

Shalom Figure

It sounds like an anxiety attack maybe. These are caused by conscious or subconscious fears that suddenly come in bouts of overwhelming attacks in which respiration and heart rate increases. It is meant to be very scary and difficult to stop. 

Is there a deep rooted fear of something that you are having problems facing?  Do you need to forgive yourself maybe? Perhaps there is a fear He will abandon you? Maybe I'm wrong though. 

However, seek His good and peaceful Spirit, above all things. 

Rest well. 

Love & Shalom 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,563
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 hour ago, Figure of eighty said:

This doesn't happen too often. But sometimes it happens when I'm too anxious and it never fails to scare the crap out of me.
Just now I tried to sleep and in my dream it felt like I couldn't breathe ...like I was having a hard time breathing... It was horrible... Idk what this is it why it happens but it literally feels like I have asthma or something ( I mean I don't. I'm not an asthma sufferer... I'm just describing the feeling) .
It's so scary...however when I'm awake. I'm okay .
sometimes I'm gasping for air.

Idk I feel like going to a Dr. I'm not overweight. So it's not sleep apnea. But I feel it doesn't happen often enough for me to go... Idk.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/obstructive-sleep-apnea/symptoms-causes/syc-20352090

Your help may end up coming from a dentist rather than a doctor. But, regardless of what the diagnosis turns out to be, if you choke  in your sleep it seems to me foolish to declare yourself too busy to see a doctor.

A fatal choking episode will clear your calendar for you in a hurry.

Father please help Figure of eight bring good medical care and proper diagnosis.  I do ask in the name of my Lord and savior jesus. Thank You,  amen. 

3 hours ago, Neighbor said:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/obstructive-sleep-apnea/symptoms-causes/syc-20352090

Your help may end up coming from a dentist rather than a doctor. But, regardless of what the diagnosis turns out to be, if you choke  in your sleep it seems to me foolish to declare yourself too busy to see a doctor.

A fatal choking episode will clear your calendar for you in a hurry.

Father please help Figure of eight bring good medical care and proper diagnosis.  I do ask in the name of my Lord and savior jesus. Thank You,  amen. 

Why do you say a dentist? 

Idk I do need to be checked out.. I have insurance so I need to utilize it.

• This is Worthy 1