• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  269
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

I believe that God will bless it.

Why? because the Jews still love God and desire to do what he commanded in the old testament. If God didn't then I'd think that God would not accept you or have mercy on you because you are believing things that are not inspired of Him.

The building of a temple dedicated to God in all reverency is not an abomination to God. There's no amount of extension of God's mercy in believing such a thing.

Why satan wants to destroy it is because it is acceptable to God as God also accepts the Jews.. regardless that they don't now accept that Jesus is the Savior of the world and God's Messiah.

When Daniel said that sacrifices were offered.. that requires the proper equipment, which requires a temple to house that equipment.

To Christians .. we are the temple of the Holy Spirit. But the Jews during the Tribulation are still operating on the old testament covenant. So a physical temple with all of it's worship furniture is necessary.

As stated in scripture.. it will only be when they see Jesus arriving at his Second Coming.. that they will see him for who he is. But even so.. there are some Jews who do / have accepted Jesus Christ as their Yeshua HaMashiach.

Today I found a blog authored by a modern day Messianic believer.. just like the first century apostle Paul.

They are of the olive tree. We are merely the wild branches that have been grafted in.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

2 hours ago, DonkeySpeaksAgain said:

Why? because the Jews still love God and desire to do what he commanded in the old testament. If God didn't then I'd think that God would not accept you or have mercy on you because you are believing things that are not inspired of Him.

The building of a temple dedicated to God in all reverency is not an abomination to God. There's no amount of extension of God's mercy in believing such a thing.

Why satan wants to destroy it is because it is acceptable to God as God also accepts the Jews.. regardless that they don't now accept that Jesus is the Savior of the world and God's Messiah.

When Daniel said that sacrifices were offered.. that requires the proper equipment, which requires a temple to house that equipment.

To Christians .. we are the temple of the Holy Spirit. But the Jews during the Tribulation are still operating on the old testament covenant. So a physical temple with all of it's worship furniture is necessary.

As stated in scripture.. it will only be when they see Jesus arriving at his Second Coming.. that they will see him for who he is. But even so.. there are some Jews who do / have accepted Jesus Christ as their Yeshua HaMashiach.

Today I found a blog authored by a modern day Messianic believer.. just like the first century apostle Paul.

They are of the olive tree. We are merely the wild branches that have been grafted in.

Speaking as a Messianic believer, it is true that you can bring thanksgiving sacrifices to a new Temple, like killing animals before God, then feasting on the animals.

The problem is the Third Temple will make sin offerings. Christ is our offering and will return to save His people (Romans 11:26).

I was just at the Temple Institute in Jerusalem and they are readying the Third Temple!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

2 minutes ago, pinacled said:

The temple institute is luciferian.

No Jew has asked for such an abomination of blood shed.

They know full well that such an offering is the breaking of a covenant.

Though certain platforms attempt to silence the pleas of the jews and continue lying about the house of Yisrayl.

They will receive their reward for cursing the Lord of Host.

I don't understand. How is opening a Temple breaking a covenant? It's confirming a covenant--with the Antichrist!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

I fully believe that there will be another temple soon, it's prophetic.

I sometimes wonder though what will be the overwhelming reason for it.

Will it be because Jews will really and trully want to worship God ?

Or will it be a way of making the statement that it is their right to worship on the temple mount and they are finally able to once again do what is rightfully theirs?

I would like to think it is the former, but because of the politics and differing religions involved as well as the power struggles that come with that I can't help but think there may be a "king of the castle" component in all of this.

Edited by Mike 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

Who ,  in Scripture,  had "ZEAL" for God,  but without knowledge ?

Isn't this the position of the Jews who are fervently Biblical,  until they meet Yeshua Hamaschiach ?

6 hours ago, DonkeySpeaksAgain said:

Perhaps someone knows from the Bible,  but I think hasatan loves the new temple proposal that might soon be built - he apparently wants it built,  and might even pay for it !   

Again, 'apparently'  ,  he's going to use it like the group in rome used constantine to force or trick others and claim(ed) to be God's representative on earth all the while they were God's enemy and opposed to Jesus and killed (or silenced) the disciples of Jesus whenever they could.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  237
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,773
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

7 hours ago, DonkeySpeaksAgain said:

The grafted-in branches are pretty special actually, being instrumental in the preaching of the Gospel to all nations. Until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled unbelieving Israel remains in the wilderness.

Rev 12:6
(6)  And the woman (Israel) fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

The Jews, in particular the Pharisees opposed the Gospel and killed the Messiah, so God's kingdom has been taken away from them. Not only that, because they idolised OT Law and refuse the Gospel of Christ, Israel is under the curse(s) of the OT Law.

Luk 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
Mat 21:42-44
(42)  Jesus said unto them, Did you never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
(43)  Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
(44)  And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Until any left of Israel has the testimony of Christ and welcomes Him as their Messiah, Israel remains a desolate house, filled with the demons of worldly religious and political self-service.

Rev 12:14-17
(14)  And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle (Roman Empire), that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
(15)  And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood (of persecution) after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
(16)  And the earth (world) helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
(17)  And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Luk 13:34-35
(34)  O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which kills the prophets, and stones them that are sent unto you; how often would I have gathered your children together, as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you would not!
(35)  Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, You shall not see me, until the time come when you shall say, Blessed is he that comes in the name of the Lord.

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,671
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, DonkeySpeaksAgain said:

So you believe the temple built by Christ is not good enough for God and he wants a temple built by antichrist jews who reject Christ?

https://biblehub.com/acts/7-48.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

the preaching of the Gospel to all nations.

Acts 2:5

And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men out of every nation under heaven.
ASV
Now there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, from every nation under heaven.
AMP
Now there were Jews living in Jerusalem, devout and God-fearing men from every nation under heaven.
Now there were then residing in Jerusalem Jews, devout and God-fearing men from every country under heaven.
BRG
And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.
CSB
Now there were Jews staying in Jerusalem, devout people from every nation under heaven.
CEB
There were pious Jews from every nation under heaven living in Jerusalem.
CJB
Now there were staying in Yerushalayim religious Jews from every nation under heaven.
CEV
Many religious Jews from every country in the world were living in Jerusalem.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  237
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,773
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

1 hour ago, pinacled said:

The wings of an eagle has nothing to do with the "Romans".

Wrong. The eagle is the symbol of empire.

legion-standard.jpg.48b0996bc8f41d06e13b4aa3d3bfa49a.jpg

SPQR: Senātus Populusque Rōmānus. In Latin, Senātus is a nominative singular noun meaning "Senate". Populusque is compounded from the nominative noun Populus, "the People", and -que, an enclitic particle meaning "and" which connects the two nominative nouns. The last word, Rōmānus ("Roman") is an adjective modifying the whole of Senātus Populusque: the "Roman Senate and People", taken as a whole.[1]

Thus, the phrase is translated literally as "The Roman Senate and People", or more freely as "The Senate and People of Rome".

This signature continued in use under the Roman Empire. The emperors were considered the de jure representatives of the people even though the senātūs consulta, or decrees of the Senate, were made at the de facto pleasure of the emperor. (Wkpd)

The diaspora of the Jews after the Fall of Jerusalem saw them scattered throughout the Roman Empire where they were able to rehabilitate to some degree, given they were disappointed not to be Israel the independant nation of old.

The Roman Empire was metaphorically "wounded", and currently exists metaphorically and ideologically in world affairs.

• Oy Vey! 1