• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hi all, 

Question: Has President Donald Trump ever repented of his statements and of his actions and of his encouragements to mistreat women as objects of rather vile sexual attack? Seems to me He has not, yet he makes a major production of calling out the coyotes as sexual predators of the worse imaginable sort, which I think they well might be.

If he has ever acknowledged his own attitudes, statements, and actions, with any repentance of the, I have forgotten.

Perhaps this is a political question, but I see it much more as a moral one the answer to which is a serious factor in knowing how to pray him, and for the USA..

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

Mat 7:1  "Stop judging, so that you won't be judged, 
Mat 7:2  because the way that you judge others will be the way that you will be judged, and you will be evaluated by the standard with which you evaluate others.

I think he is feeling the push back from his behaviour but is just looking at it as one more battle he needs to control/ win. I don't think he gets it.

I think what Jesus said works both ways...you will be judged to the standard you keep, and, you cannot hold people to a higher standard than you yourself are willing to keep.

Edited by Mike 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:emot-heartbeat:

Repent (?)

And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you, and make your name great; and you shall be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless you, and curse him that curses you: and in you shall all families of the earth be blessed. Genesis 12:2-3 (American King James Version)

I Should Hope Not~!

Praise be to the Lord God, the God of Israel, who alone does marvelous deeds. Praise be to his glorious name forever; may the whole earth be filled with his glory. Psalms 72:18-19 (New International Version)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  267
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  10/27/1990

As far as I am aware he has not repented for his sexual sins at the very least. He is not beyond forgiveness (no one is) but until he humbles himself before God he won't find himself with Him in the afterlife. Drives me crazy when people say he's a Christian when he openely stated he doesn't feel a need to repent for his adultery and crudeness. You can't be a Christian and not repent. Period. Hopefully he does, I am not crazy about the man but I wouldn't wish damnation on anyone.

Edited by Mozart's Starling
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  499

31 minutes ago, FresnoJoe said:

Repent (?)

And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you, and make your name great; and you shall be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless you, and curse him that curses you: and in you shall all families of the earth be blessed. Genesis 12:2-3 (American King James Version)

I Should Hope Not~!

Praise be to the Lord God, the God of Israel, who alone does marvelous deeds. Praise be to his glorious name forever; may the whole earth be filled with his glory. Psalms 72:18-19 (New International Version)

I don't understand what you are saying

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, Mike 2 said:

I think what Jesus said works both ways...you will be judged to the standard you keep, and, you cannot hold people to a higher standard than you yourself are willing to keep.

Both King David,  and Moses,  show otherwise -  they should be,  and were,  held to a higher standard, and the little people (the lowest, most humble,  knew it/ know it) ...

Likewise,  the lowliest of disciples may very rightly hold "TEACHERS" to a much higher standard than the lowly common man in the fellowship.,  as this is in line with what God Says in His Word.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

6 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Hi all, 

Question: Has President Donald Trump ever repented of his statements and of his actions and of his encouragements to mistreat women as objects of rather vile sexual attack? Seems to me He has not, yet he makes a major production of calling out the coyotes as sexual predators of the worse imaginable sort, which I think they well might be.

If he has ever acknowledged his own attitudes, statements, and actions, with any repentance of the, I have forgotten.

Perhaps this is a political question, but I see it much more as a moral one the answer to which is a serious factor in knowing how to pray him, and for the USA..

There seems to be a lot of assumptions by the country about what was said and what was done and who done what.

Maybe more important,  there were likely only two to five previous presidents (not the last couple, no) who behaved and did things 'better'.

When the people were made happy with money,  they accepted what the presidents in the past did, right ?  Even though most all the presidents, as well as most all the people,  are immoral, sinful, and not repenting, ever.

Sort of like , though it may be a poor analogy just thought of,   the Israelites when they were captives in Egypt,   could not make their own condition any better - they could not change what the Egyptians did to them - and when someone came along and demanded change AS YAHWEH DIRECTED HIM TO DO<   things got worse, a lot worse,  for the Israelites ......  though perfectly as Yahweh planned.

Thus also the few righteous in the country all along,  have been DOing God's Word, DOing what is right as God Says,  and praying all the time that the few might have peace , as written in Scripture,  with the leaders, as God Says and as God Permits and as God Accomplishes.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

7 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Hi all, 

This is from CNN in 2016 before he was elected president.  In an interview on Sunday with CNN, the Republican presidential frontrunner said that he does not regret never asking God for forgiveness, partially because he says he doesn't have much to apologize for.

If he has said anything more about it since then I have not heard.  This is not a judgment on my part. It is Trump's answer to the question. 

Edited by LadyKay
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

I find it safer not even to discuss Trump on Worthy :blink:

• Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  352
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/21/1964

I sure wish DT was a more humble man, but I tell you what I have noticed since he`s been President. He seems WAY more open to prayer and God in general. Can`t say that he`s repented for his sexual sins, but I pray for him almost everyday. I pray for salvation to happen in his life. A repentant heart. I see baby steps, but steps none the less.